My name is Confess a Bear, tell me ALL YOUR SECRETS

Other urls found in this thread:

magneticreversal.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sumtims i poop

My parents never marries.

>Married.

It's the jews.

i know that the poles are fliping and it will wipe of 95% of life like it has been doing for billions of years we are fucked

22yo and I have hemorroids

i went to bed at 7:40 when mom said bedtime was 7:30

sky is no loner blue sun hurts you in the summer fucken weather been crazy wind like we never had each year getting worse i fig in 5yr or less real bad i hate it caz i have a grand kid and i cant do anythig to save her

so if you want to know here he get it your not going to like it
magneticreversal.org

it's actually the jews

My Wife doesn't really enjoy anal so I've gotten her black out drunk and/or high on mdma so I can rape her ass. She fights like hell for a few min but I'll just slap her around a bit and pin her down and ass fuck her into submission. She never remembers a thing. She's asked me the next day why her ass hurts and I just tell her we had anal sex when we were fucked up. Convince her she asked for it. Works like a charm Everytime.

the jews want this, thus their ever-increasing fuckery with the ionosphere and magenetosphere but i have my doubts they will be successful

I like this girl but she has bf and i wanna die

i'm 25, and have what i suspect is chronic gout in my left big toe. I'm too frightened to go to the doctors about it.
I'm ugly and quite overweight, but my very attractive girlfriend loves me too much. I am regularly approached by other women as well, despite my poor looks and flawed, narcissistic, personality.
I applied to medical school as graduate and failed to get in; despite pretending i'm ok about that, it crushed me. I saved a man's life with an AED outside an asda (a walmart to the americans) and didn't tell any of my family or friends because too many bystanders asked me afterwards if i was a med student or a nurse.
None of my work colleagues are weebs, so i tell them i like shoujo and get an illicit thrill from them not knowing i like faggy girl anime instead of cool fighty stuff.
i paid for skyrim.

i honestly feel better for this, thanks bear

I'm a homewrecker.
Always fucking women who are taken.

As Adolf Hitler... sometimes I think I did do wrong.

stfu u pos tweeker

I like my sister in law and sometimes I help her when feeding her baby just to watch her naked nipple and how it is being sucked, she doesnt care about.

HEY!!
leave Adolf alone he is shareing his feels

I paid for skyrim aswell.
And about your looks, go work out.
You'll gain nothing if you do nothing.

thanks for the motivation, m8. I've lost 1st 2lbs since january, so at least the diet is working.
Don't worry, i'm sure we'll be forgiven for feeding todd 'loves cocks' howard in the end.

got one when i was 16 :(

jewz

i wanna bite my co workers breast.

Just once.

bump