IT FEELS GOOD!

IT FEELS GOOD!

season 3 fucking when

Fall of 2018.

I thought this episode was fucking terrible, just shitty jokes, endless violence and everyone acting out of character

GROAN ZONE

apparently they had to write it and animate last minute because they originally wanted to make a two part season finale then decided to leave it on a cliff hanger

Wait what, wasn't it gonna be Q1 of 207?

What are you talking about, this was one of the best episodes of the season.

The real shit episode was the one of just constant commercials with the blupenfork or whatever it was. It just tried to go for the constant weird humour.

I just realized it will be the cat lady in the power armor that breaks Rick out of space prison. Fuck you powers of foresight, where were you last week when I needed you?

I preferred total rickall.

I can't remember when Season 2 ended. It was with Rick getting arrested right? Feels like its been well over a year. how does this cheap fucking cartoon take so long? doesnt matter the female writers will ruin it even further.

December

Oh it shows Harmon, it shows.

IT FEELS GOOD!

mmm mm that's a fine little dickie let me have a sucky
*sucky suckys that little dickie"
num num good for my tum tum!

I'm not sure which of you two is the most degenerate.

>Rick spares her after she already tried to kill him and Morty.

Thats my only real complaint with this. He was fine with the innocent towerkeeper dying but not a girl who already tried to kill him?

>menoziriath

Why cant these faggots EVER have spellable names?

Would have been misogynist to kill her.

That towerkeeper's story was terrible. The world was better off with him purged.