Another new messy diaper thread. Get in here diaper lovers

Another new messy diaper thread. Get in here diaper lovers.

Bump

Thats not a diaper. Post messy diapers

Why don't you post some content if you don't like what I post

Mmmm terds. Are lovely.

I just ordered another 70€ worth of diapers that I want.

Calculated that over the last years i've spent roughly €500 a year on diapers

I spend 1200-1500$ on abena diapers a year 100$ per month

I know your feels brother

>abena
more power to you, but I wouldn't spend a dime on regular diapers anymore with such great abdl diapers out there.

Thanks for reminding me I need to order Little Pawz

Abenas are awesome. Nurse at the baker act unit was going through my backpack and said wow these are some thick diapers. She was amazed until she saw my adult diaper. I wonder if she caught on it was a fetish.

I meant until she saw my adult pacifier* correction

What happened? Why were you there and why was she going through your bag?

Damn its cold here in mcdonalds. Colder than a damn hospital.

>google baker act
of course you're that type of guy

Its a procedure they have to search.

where can i find this video?

If you're buying ABU diapers anyway, order a pack of PeekABU diapers; the preorders opened today.

Sadly I'm a eurofag so can't order any yet. Also check out Bambino Magnifico, best abdl diaper i've ever worn.

I cut my asshole trying to cut my sphincter trying to make my self incontinent. I dont recommend self harm. But im going to try using injectable liuqid lidocaine. So i can successfully cut my sphincter muscle with no pain.

Shiiit, it's done

On the list of bad ideas that could kill you, this is up there

It wont kill me. Even though i did loose a lot of blood. I dont know how much. But i went through 4 rolls of toilet paper bleeding.

thread is now officially going to be used in a court case as evidence to prove this faggot is an absolute nutcase for whatever crime he's going to commit in the near future.

good thread guys, but I'm out. too bad a fucking autismo had to come in and ruin the fun

I'm in.

>when, bugs... become real

Your the faggot fucking troll. Aint nothing wrong with cutting your asshole. I dont recommend it.
Good thing your in.

I really wouldn't go this far, but...

It totally can kill you. Getting an infection in tissues of the colon / sphincter is FUCKING easy.

Ive cut my asshole 10 times. And its never gotten inffected once. I got a really good immune system so i wont get an infection. I got such a good immune system it got rid of type 2 diabetes with no drugsbm what so ever. As long as you use wet wipes it wont get infected.

Ok, I guess. So after all those cuts you still haven't lost control? What makes you think the next try will work?

I actually have to cut through the muscle. Ive only been breakingnthe skin and not the muscle. If i can cut through the muscle it will stimulate a muscle tear and make you incontinent.

Ill cut all the way to the ass bone.

My cringe-o-meter is fucking broken

Not at you, but imagining the pain, good fucking lord

Nurse said that it got to hurt. I told her it hurts worse than receiving dick in the ass. You should have seen her priceless reaction. Post moar messy diapers.