Before I decide to take my life can any woman here tell me why I’ve always been treated like shit by women...

Before I decide to take my life can any woman here tell me why I’ve always been treated like shit by women. Always rejected, always the worst looking guy around in their head, always not good enough for some fucking reason. The shame of rejection and never even a date by age 25 has ruined my personality and how I carry myself and even my overall health including eating and sleeping.. I’ve been miserable for years and just want it to end but this inferiority couplex/ mental illness is so strong that I really can’t live with it much longer. I never fucking would have guessed I’m so goddamn unappealing in my looks.

you've tried too hard

what a godman faggot

You look fine. Not Brad Pitt but not ugly. Height? Do you shower regularly? Brush your teeth? Any hideous deformities? Employed?

if you're going to be an hero at least stream it faggot

Not really. I’m told I look worse than the average guy by cute girls

Dis probably bait, if not:
Killing yourself for this reason is stupid, getting laid is all about your confidence. Women shouldn't be your top concern in life, btw a life without women is also worth living.
Stop being a child and grow up, that will make you attractive

You're fine man, physically I mean. I've seen genuinely ugly/average dudes with gorgeous women. It's in your head, value yourself, don't base your value on what the women you've interacted with so far think about you.

I didn’t say I’m suicidal cause I’m not brad Pitt.... I said I’m miseabel cause I’m average at best to other people except some gay guys... I’m only 5’7” so that’s wny I’m so upset. My body shape is weird so I feel like face matters most anyways and if mines not good it’s bad. I am employed
Why would I stream?

Killing yourself doesn't make you a hero, in most cases it's an act of narcissism and shows that the person doesn't understand life at all.

so i can fap to it you nigger

Don't complain, you look better than 90% of 4chans users.

Really, you dont look bad, just like an average guy.

This, let's pretend you're so profoundly unattractive that no women want you... so what? Read, meditate, focus on your career. Find some fulfilling hobbies, chill the fuck out and make some friends. You don't need a woman.

just kill ureself bro no hope if ure posting shit content like this

geez man, commutes aren't THAT bad.

don't listen to these people , they shit , just end yourself

To me, you look fine! Just try to build some self-confidence and if a bitch disrespects you, move on to the next girl

you're a fucking idiot if you think there's not a woman out there that would gladly give you some attention. she might not look like the kind of woman that you usually find attractive, but beggars can't be choosers. real talk though, you're not ugly by any means. there has to be a girl that's not ugly that would give you a chance.

Also, why don't girls like my asshole?
I think its very cute

You have a shit hair cut OP.
Get a better hair cut. Also just talk to chicks like there dudes. If you act like you dont give a shit about how hot girls are I think it frustrates them and they find it attractive. Stop putting pussy on a pedestal, 99% of women are fuking retarded. No reason to give a fuck about them.
>if this is bate great job

Being small also isn't a reason to kill yourself, look at fcking Robert de Niro, even he made something out of himself.
Get your shit together and find something you want to do in this beautiful world, if you pursue stuff you will become more happy and attractive. All the best

Anyone else thinking OP looks like Diego Luna?

seconded

Because your such a whiny little bitch. You're the type of faggot who kisses a girl then asks "was it ok? Did I do alright? Tell me what I did wrong." Your problem is that you are inherently beta. You come to /b and cry about being unlovable. Well guess what faggot? Nobody is going to love because you don't love yourself.

you're trying too hard and you look like a depressed piece of shit in your picture.

hit the gym and find a real fucking hobby and the women will come flocking to you. It will never come to you if you're desperate

The fact that you would want to end your life because of some opinions of you is a clear indication that you arent ready for a relationship. Dont be selfish and focus on getting yourself right

for starters shave your shitstache, it's fucking gross.

Daddy nerve taught you to shave, homo?