>I am a faggot

>"I like IDM"
>I'm stupid as fuck

>"you're a big guy"
>you're a tough individual

>"for you"
>yes, I would easily defeat you in a fight

>"I like music you don't like."
>I'm a stupid poo poo head who likes to eat cockroaches and sniff old people.

>"I like IDM"

>I have no capacity for independent thought

>I like noise
>I pretend to like noise

>people who like metal are greasy nerds
>i am threatened by masculinity

>>"I like IDM"
>>I'm stupid as fuck
or
>>"I like IDM"

>>I have no capacity for independent thought

>I'm dismissing an entire genre because I am unable to look past an immature term invented by music journalists

>OP
>fag

>I'm OP
>I like having gay sex

>grimes is ugly
>i have a crush on grimes

>what they really mean
>what I think they really mean

>>grimes is ugly
>>i have a crush on grimes

>I'm an ugly faggot

>I listen to a lot of everything
>I listen to rock and techno

>I listen to all sorts of music
>I listen to Alt Rock and Post-Punk and token albums from other genres

There's nothing threatening about most metal fans. Usually when people feel the need to listen to stuff like metal, hardcore punk, early Swans, Death Grips, power electronics, etc it's usually a good indicator that they used to get bullied.

Oops. Said "usually" twice. I'm still right though.

lmaooooooooo
metal is masculine?
what a joke

>I'm dismissing an entire genre because I am unable to look past an immature term invented by music journalists
>Im too young to know about the mailing list it got its name from which was created and occupied entirely by fanatics of the genre

>"I like IDM"
>I actually like breakcore and acid techno

>I like noise
>I'm either a hard sadist or a masochist in bed

>I listen to all sorts of music
>If we were ever to be just the two of us at your place or my place i want you to pick the music we listen to so i dont have to connect you with the music that i actually like in case i get heartbroken by your socially retarded ass.

>>I'm dismissing an entire genre because I am unable to look past an immature term invented by music journalists
>>Im too young to know about the mailing list it got its name from which was created and occupied entirely by fanatics of the genre
>Music journalism is omnipresent and an artists personal opinion doesent matter when it's actually the fans that made the music popular, r-right guys?

>I don't know what Artificial Intelligence is

Scarily accurate.

>I lost all respect for [reviewer] when they said [album] was a [rating]
>I like to pretend that I follow reviews to hear a different perspective. The truth is that I really just want to have my own opinions affirmed and I have zero interest in different perspectives.

underrated

>Post-punk is better than punk.
>I'm a virginal shut-in who has never gone to a punk show and has never experienced the feelings of community and rebellion necessary to appreciate punk, but I am bitter and lonely enough to relate to monotonous singing about having no girlfriend and existential depression.

>I like rap
>I'm a retard who's incapable of enjoying actual music

>I don't like rap
>I'm a virgin who listens to post-punk and "art rock" and thinks he's too good for listening to fun music

>rap is fun
>I larp as a nigger online so people think I'm laidback and socially competent

>I call people niggers
>I'm a deeply insecure basement dweller who builds up boogeymen in the form of black and Jewish people who are forming a conspiracy to prevent me from succeeding

>I get triggered when people say nigger
>I'm a deeply insecure soyboy who has a dangerously low amount of testosterone and sleeps on the floor when my girlfriend has Tyrone in bed with her

Those first two are true of me.

>No-one will know who that artist was in five years.
>You should base your taste solely off of who will become tomorrow's "classics."

I have seen people unironically use terms like "down cat" when discussing Del the Funky Homosapien but I'd like to think people outgrow that sort of thing over time.

Bitch I might be Tyrone

> I like rap
> I am psychologically crippled by a mix of white guilt and insecurity to the point that I idolize drug-addicted criminals and get upset when people don't like them

>soyboy, triggered, cuck, snowflake, SJW, degenerate, nigger, white knight
>I'm deeply insecure in my masculinity, and I can't be bothered to learn anything by myself, so I use memes as a proxy for an informed opinion. Please don't ask me to come up with an original thought.

why do rap fans always get so butthurt when people don't like their music?

>i like this artist
>i like this artist

>Why do people get upset about racial slurs?
>I don't have close friends because people hear the vitriol I spew about skin tone and wonder what I'm saying about them behind their backs.

I don't even like rap; I prefer instrumental hip hop. I just think you should take time to think about whether reading Sup Forums is really doing anything positive for your life.