LEAF HATE THREAD !

Why canacucks summerfags are so cancerous ?
Will the moderation make everything about it ?
They try to fit or bait so hard while being diarrhea tier shitposters.

Remember:
>Hide leaf threads
>Ignore leaf posters
>Do not reply to leaf posters

(you)

>t. Mohammed

Don't you have a concert hall to get shot in?

YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIITT GOOOODDD FUCKKKINNNNGGG HATTTTEEE YOU SO FUCKING MUCHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!! SERIOULSY THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING CANADIAN, I'M A FUCKKKKIINNGGG PROOOUUUDDD CANADIAN AND NOTHING YOU SAY IS GONNA TEAR ME DOWN!!! FUCKKKKKK YOUUUUU >>>>>>::::::::(((((((((((

/thread

BTFO

>Be french
>Get bombed

this.

Mohammed, shouldn't you be busy dying of hunger?

OP is a faggot

10/10

wew

DED

Tell me about Canada.
How bad is it?

t. bydloprogrammer, who wants to come here

Dam son....BTFO

I'm a nice person. Please be kind to me.

>hide leaf

Yes

Stupid frog.

ayy lmao

Why did you have to tarnish your flag with the blue and red, baguette? Are you that ashamed of your culture?

When did Canadian become such shitposters.
I swear it wasn't like this before.

god bless Canada

Anybody with technical prowess in Canada would rather be in the US. So save yourself some time and go straight there.

If we don't react now this board will be Sup Forums tier before 2018.
They should be deported on something like a subreddit or a tumblr, something hosted on Madagascar if possible.

Shut the fuck up you cheese toothed mohammad you lost all rights to have an opinion
choke on a fucking dick you inbred moslem

>LOOK AT ME I'M A FUCKING KEKOLD HOLY SHIT

o i am laffing

Here's a map of Canadian population density. Wow, Canadians sure do barely have a country, huh? Like not even a real country. Look at how much land they just don't use. All going to waste. Incredibly sad.

>Flee to Quebec.

Let me guess Antonescu, you are mad because my country deported your family after your gypsie father his last burglary.

Despite having a cuck government Canada isn't nearly as cucked as Germany or Sweden. Take it from someone who takes business trips to Europe constantly. You will rarely find a muslim population outside of Toronto, Quebec City, or Montreal.

Most of the places with large muslim populations also has a large Filipino, Chinese, Korean and Japanese population, all of which generally despise Muslims with a passion.

Avoid the largest cities and Canada is predominately white with very little to practically no minorities to speak , although you'd be hardpressed to find a conservative town.

Eastern Canada's probably the whitest place in North America (particularly Cape Breton and Newfoundland), if you don't count Greenland as North American.

You're better off moving to the USA though if you want to make something of yourself. If you want to make something of yourself in Canada you'll be surrounded by liberals and gook pseudo-intellectuals from western Canada.

Seriously, Cuckadian sounds better.

Si nous agissons pas tout de suite, notre pays sera envahis par des noirs et des arabes.

Oops too late. Right to forget make you the worst.

>Muslims in Quebec City
My sides

It's true lad. As much as Quebec is based, Quebec City isn't based. The outlying towns and smaller cities in Quebec are really nice though.

This
Quebec city isn't as much bad as Montreal but it's going this way. Outside of the big agglomerations whiteness is the net majority.

Quebec and everything east of it seems to be the only white part of Canada left, which is a real shame.

>tfw we don't have an overabundance of entitled niggers strutting their shit
feels good man

They're not even shitposters. They're literally that retarded.

True. Montreal is basically the only good real city in Canada, and rural/suburban Quebec is very nice, but Quebec City is an angry shithole with nothing to do, nowhere to go, and nothing but the most niggerest people this side of Africa. And the niggers in question don't even have the courtesy to be black

Montreal's a shithole too.

Comfiest city in Canada will always be St. Johns.

>St. Johns
>a city
look, it's comfy, and there's plenty of nicer places than Montreal to spend your time, but they aren't real cities