Hey /b my girlfriend wants to stay with me but she says she wants "sexual freedom"...

Hey /b my girlfriend wants to stay with me but she says she wants "sexual freedom". She wants to be able to go fuck random guys but she says I'm not allowed to but I'll be given the privelage to watch

>pic related my gf

Tell her to fuck off

NICe you got a real winner gf. Marry her.

Kill yourself faggot.

Piggy bitch. Send her back to the farm

Tell her you want financial freedom and dump her.

Kill the ugly bitch

Actual fixed my depressed. Chek’d and kek’d

I'd only agree to this if it was with guys I didn't know and I got licky privileges afterwards

Yeah, your girlfriend looks like a fat cunt, but I'm guessing you act like one, so fuck it. You may as well watch someone rail the little piggy.

You need to understand I love my gf soo much. I want to do what will truly make her happy and I think she'll love me more if I let her do this.

You're a faggot for even considering it. So much as to come here and ask us. So yeah, say yes to her like the faggot you are.

Fpbp

That bitch is not worth your while OP. You need to man up, grow a spine and shut that shut down straight away. She will respect you for standing up to her. At the moment she obviously doesn't hence her wanting to be a slut.

She wants sexual freedom but wont let you. Bro ditch the bitch shes just trying to make herself feel like its not cheating. It would be one thing if she wanted you both to have an open relationship but not some one sided she gets her cake and gets to eat too bs redflag to run imo

This.

leave

if you stay with her kill yourself

ur a stupid, spineless cuck. u probably deserve this.

100% this!

i FEEL a million times better about my life now, thanks OP,
Now tell her sure and spend the next few weeks making sure you have everything worth of value and change the rental agreement, fake a marriage licence to someone else, it will help if you can get a friend to play along, get pics of you and other chick together, then one day when your whore of a GF is not home. change all the locks and pictures on the walls, oh make sure anything that can be traced back to GF is gotten out of the house, and replaced with your friends stuff, then when she gets back and cant get in, ignore her tell her to go away, when she doesn't, call the cops, they will show up and want to take a look inside, will see all the picks of you and other girl, and they will tell your "crazy bitch" former ex to go away or go to jail.
don't deny that you know her, she will know too much about you, come up with something simple, "she was a friend of a friend who they brought to dinner and now she is coming by more and more often" shit like that, right before you do that your going to need to delete the pics of you off her phone and vice versa and if you know any of her social media acounts fix those too., Get your friends to help, this is a team job!

That's too much work. And I just want to make her happy. I'm 22 and she's the girl I lost my virginity too a year ago so I care about her too much

doubt that this is no bait but if it isn't just gtfo and get a gf that's not batshit crazy

Also I should add she's the only girl I've ever been with

Oh you poor bastard. Once again like evryone else has said run or kill yourself now

My response would be. "You can have sexual freedom if you want. I won't stop you. Fuck whoever you want to. Won't bother me. Just keep in mind that we'll no longer be dating if you do have sex with somebody else, and I will be seeking my own freedom as a result."

just because you care about someone doesn't mean they have to right to walk all over you.

If you don't want her to fuck around on you, this is also a really easy way to get and STD, tell her you done want her to fuck other guys,

And if she cares for you she will agree. but be careful she may start cheating anyway. and be ready for her to end the relationship.

have enough respect for yourself not to let people you care for walk all over you.

You should focus on making you happy.

Bending backwards to be a cuck in the true meaning of the word isn't about making you happy.

Unless you aren't worthy to live that is.

Bait

Of course it is, everything here is bait

this reminds me of a fwb i had back in highschool. she wanted to fuck me and other guys but didnt want me to fuck other chicks
youre getting cucked user. 95% of me tells me to tell you to just end it, the relatioship
the other 5% tells me to tell her to not cuck you and to go on with the relationship. dont let yourself be cucked. it's basically getting cheated on during marriage, and if it doesnt end now than when will it? exactly. plus if marriage does happen this can be used against you for letting cucking happen previously.

>everything here is bait
someone who gets Sup Forums
It didn't used to be that way, but it is now.

You and your gf and both fucking horrible people. You deserve eachother. I hope i never meet any people like you or your pig cut.