Is tinder fucking truly shit for most guys?

Is tinder fucking truly shit for most guys?

25/M How can I fix up my appearance and look more handsome so I can attract some decent girls?

Can’t even get hardly any matches on tinder even when I swipe everyone. It gets psychologically damaging when day after day nothing comes of anything. Not like real life people notice me. I’m not even ugly. I don’t get why statistically, I do it for nobody..

Getting lots of matches but don't know how to talk to girls. Is that the same thing? Am I better than u?

Take care of yourself, skin, teeth, hair. Also wear decent clothes in your pic and don't look like you dread your existence. Also an interesting bio could help.
Why do I have to tell you this? Isn't this obvious you dumbo?

Also both hot babes and fat fucks like me, why is that?

>psychoLOGically

from a femanon (no, no tits for you) heres my advice, try growing some facial hair? Or maybe update pictures and bio, if you have good music taste, put that, if you are funny, make a shitty pun, lots of people like honesty and tbh if you have a good body, show that shit off, its skin deep until they swipe you, show off.

Start dressing like a man instead of a 12 year old wannabe thug. Lose the tryhard gang sign. Gain a smile.

What to say to giros to be attractive?

Lose the hat and finger shit.

Try smiling.

Selfies are for fags. Get some photos where you're doing something. Or just find a friend to snap a picture of you.

Also, stop with the Nike shit. Unless you're endorsed by them. Which if you were, you'd be swatting bitches off of you constantly.

Godspeed user.

I'm motha troll, but I'm not ripped either. Are most girls you know looking for and on tinder? Just curious

Not a* troll

Good advice. The "not a mustache mustache" isn't cutting it.

Abs* on tinder
>motherfucking autocorrect

Dude do something with your hair.
pic relevant

okay so you gotta be either funny, smart or interesting, choose the best to suit you, if you were a class clown kinda nigga like me (i guess thats what i am anyway) start by making em laugh, or talk about hobbies, music, tv, aspiration dreams, jobs, meet up and drink up. You will know when someone is worth your time.

no, but it helps to be interested in your own appearance, maybe denim or checked shirt, pic of you with your dog on beach, something that lets em know you can be sensitive cuz guys struggle like that sometimes. It helps to have pictures taken by others so you seem social because it suggests that you have friends since you didnt take it yourself.

Maybe try looking like you're not about to snatch some grandma's purse.

>Is tinder fucking truly shit for most guys?

Mate, don't waste your time. You can't compete with naturals on tinder, pure aesthetics. Go out, get a social life, approach women. Especially with the growth of digital dating, it's literally stupid fucking easy. Learn how to speak with confidence, and a sly smile, make some teasing jokes to a cashier, and tell (DONT ask) her to write her number on the receipt.

Easiest number farm in history. Few will tell you this

Smile, stand up straight, quit jerking off so damn much, and find better hats

femanon again, tis haircut is hot and would suit you, get rid of thise dark clothes because they dont catch peoples eye, get a smile, get a doggo, get outside get a hobby

dont get me wrong I'd rape him inside out but that haircut is (A) pretty gay and (B) hard as fuck to maintain [see also: pretty gay]

And whatever you do, don't take the advice of women. The prey does not teach the hunter how to better catch it. And women includes a whole lot of men you'll meet sadly.

yeah but gay people are pretty fashionable, take some tips from em, my hottest friend is a huge faggot and it is really sad uz he is manly and the ideal guy but he is queer. 2. yeah its hard to maintain but something similar could work. its better than hats

Especially for a newbie, that shit is way the fuck too try hard. He'd be a laughing stock, at least until he gets his head on straight.

Remember we're talking about a "from scrap" case here. Won't have natural charisma. Too much too fast is too try hard. A normal 50's-ish side part is a better place to start. Maybe some stubble.

Femanon is out of the building now guys, good luck and happy hunting, may you get plenty of mediocre sex and one actually good relationship which lasts forever.

remember, happy pictures, doggo, facial hair, jokes, change of clothes
yeah

I know but how do I start a conversation

Watch some Dale Carnegie stuff. Don't be afraid of what normies on TV talk about, it's satirized for a reason.

Name
Where do you live
Family
Occupation
Hobbies
Travel

Take each as far as you can without being awkward. Make teasing jokes, but not mean jokes

femanon is back with some nice hair

this is a singer brendon urie, his hair is easy to maintain and every girl i have ever talked with about him wants to bone him, was like my first crush back in 05

posting others, bare with

hair is a MASSIVELY important thing, trust me. if you are naturally curly then im posting a curly dude now.

also, girls like compliments but not too many, start with a funny story or a weird faact, no pick up lines, at all

matty healy, hot and doesnt even do anything to his hair, just dont let it over grow

i am aware thatthese dudes are all gay looking but they are all models and highly bangable people, especially for girls in early 20's look up hot celebs and copy em until u find your style