Tips on gaining weight

tips on gaining weight

Eat a shit load

Eat more food

I shit it out just as fast

Caloric surplus of calorie dense foods. Clean foods would probably be best.

don't try to eat too much. Just keep it simple and well balanced.

Whenever you get the urge to have another man mash your beans in, eat a can of biscuits instead.

bump for interest bc i too am a skinny POS that struggles with any wieght bump

Eat like a motherfucker.

eat lots of peanut butter. i did this one summer between 8th and 9th grade. gained like 15lbs. my metabolism is super high so maintaining anything is hard

if you are eating enough protein and not gaining weight, then add more carbs. Make sure you are getting good fats as well. Always eat a surplus of calories if trying to add weight.

Protein shakes

4 scoops a day and eat with fiber-rich foods because you will shit liquid unabsorbed nutrients.

This.

forgot pic. 4 scoops

Thanks for all the advice, I am awful at preparing my own food which causes me to get frustrated. I'll try to be more consistent with my intake, whenever I over do it, I get a massive stomach ache that puts me out of commission for hours.

I WISH I had your body.

start working out... really helps, was in your situation gained a lot of weight quite fast

Why? I want to be able to better myself.

I have in the morning but I do get exhausted with the hot weather.

Let's see your butt or underwear. I want to rate size. Squeezing and lifting for a start

Not gay dude

But you want attention.

you know you want your beans mashed in

Move to Mississippi

no shit, but in between eating your body uses some of it. So eat more.

Sup Forums has changed, I blame the democrats

Lift and eat more, yes, but be careful with what you eat: eat good and healthy foods that will get you enough calories and proteins through the day. Don't think just because you need more calories you eat whatever junk food you find to supply that surplus. That will just get you skinnyfat.

Lots of beer and potato salad. Good fat, not like the shit that sugar will put in your gut

>Inb4 beer has sugar in it

I don't give a fuck. Drink cum then, you skinny faggot

In your pants skinny boy?

Faggot detected

pls no bully
what

I don't drink beer

>This

Bully? You're cute you need diapers

Then at least eat lots of potatos and corn and bread and all that. That's how you put on healthy weight.

ew disgusting
I'll add it to my grocery list

Keeping your butt clean diaper boy?

You lie, that's shit food

you got a fetish or something?

buddy would you do some of us a solid and show your butt? or gtfo.

And you should begin with it

He should shouldn't he?

gay

Indeed

eat more protein
Find heavy shit and pick it up then put it back down 30 or 40 times a day, every day.
This isn't fucking rocket science. Maybe you are too stupid to be bigger.

Think he blows it up big?

Okay? personally i'm bi

Caloric surplus, more protein, and eat several small meals throughout the day try for every 3-4 hours

Drink a gallon of whole milk a day.
And make sure to work out while eating a lot

I feel like it would be easier having your body than being in my situation. 173 pounds and 5'11'', with a bit of chub and body fat, and I'm trying to lose it and get some muscles. I've lost at least 20 pounds the last few months, but I'm not seeing real results. I feel like my loose skin will hide my muscles for a long time.

what does that even mean
you get angry easily

Drink alcohol. Some beers are 200-300 calories each (usually the darker ones)

get a disgusting middle aged pot belly

Just wear skinny jeans to show off your little bum. That's sexy. Bigger guys shit more but if you do big poopies then you're an adorable boy

I used to look exactly like you I weighed 135 pounds and was 5 foot 10 inches until I was like 25 years old. I got a job setting up hospital beds and every day was like a huge workout for my upper body and a lot of moving around. I basically went up to 170 pounds over the course of two years and my chest and arms got a lot bigger. I’d recommend just excersizing and you’ll be hungrier overall and your body will fill out.

Define "better" myself

Healthier, happier and just improving

Didn't sound angry to me.

But dropping to the "u mad" sure rings of you being angry.
He wasn't wrong, this isn't fucking complicated, eat more, eat better and lift weights at least 4 times a week.

Why does that even need to be explained?

I made a stupid thread showing my nipples. Don’t know how any of this is serious or should bring on any emotion so

dude are you me?
struggling to keep 160lbs at 5'10"
Cooking gets tedious as fuck but I always tell myself I have to do it.
Also try smoking pot, if you have the money maybe every other day I try to go to the capital buffet after smoking a bowl and eat until I feel like my stomach's about to split.

pic unrelated

Seriously someone show their ass already

good luck with gerd lol

3rd user with same problem, pot most definitely helps, but I have so many stomach issues that sometimes it doesn't matter how much I smoke

so I shouldn't laugh because you're probably serious but thank you, that made me burst out laughing for some strange reason.

Also not op

cant know until you post asshole pictures on Sup Forums can you??

Give me money

This guy speaks the truth

It will come soon enough and then you'll be begging for how to get rid of it.

Sure

Swallow

Eat a lot of home cooked stews

SS+GOMAD

What?

Loads of carbs and fat. Lots of sugar. Drink more soda. That'll plump you up

Eat a lot of roast lamb covered in the meat dripping, drink shit loads of apple cider, make butter your best friend and don't have any second thoughts about that chocolate bar at the check out line.

“Starting strength(workout plan)” + “Gallon Of Milk A Day(get fat)”

"Improving" what? What the fuck? Gaining weight doesn't automatically make you healthier, numbnuts

Me too!