mu loves grimes a lot

Sup Forums is a grims board

exactly

is it just me or has grimespostng been decreasing this year

not really

nah, and threads/grimes_news ratio is largest it ever was

You're wrong. Grimes is mu's queen.

cuz she is perfect

maybe a little. her last album was 2 years ago. expect a renaissance after she drops lp5.

bump

You just answered your own question.

bump

People on both sides of the divide are spamming the hell out of her for different reasons. The hardcore fans do it because they want to force her onto people, which makes otherwise ordinary and nice people hate her. The piece of shit contrarians do it for meme purposes, and also because they're goddamn sick of seeing her spammed on the board all the time.

I love Grimes, but this shit is ridiculous.

newfag

Yeah, okay.

fuck off

stop impersonating me.

newfags like you cannot appreciate grimes. Who can blame a pleb, though?

damn who keeps bumping these things every hour. she would absolutely hate the free exposure and controversy you've maintained for her.

you used oceanmans name too. you really have nothing to offer on an image board huh

namefag which one is actually you? this is important

It's unironically just you. This thread from yesterday had over 100 active posters in it, and it was based around a 2+ year old piece of Grimes (that Grimes is an unrepentant juggalette.)

that you built up yourself? nice job shill

how is my life this bad

The one that actually capitalises his words and doesn't cry about people impersonating him every other post.

Wasn't the vast majority of the people in that thread just a bunch of people talking about the merits of listening to "shit" music and how that is/isn't hip?

whyd they stole your name bro?

>Wasn't the vast majority of the people in that thread just a bunch of people talking about the merits of listening to "shit" music and how that is/isn't hip?

it's completely artificial dialogue about nothing and it's only purpose is to bump and advertise her likeness on Sup Forums. this is why i say "bump" often as a joke, you should have figured this out by now. i think user was praised like a dog at a young age and has a very over active ans needy reward complex swelling in their brain

is grimes narcissistic? is that what she likes in people?

>is grimes narcissistic?
absolutely not

It's pretty pathetic you have to pretend to be some one else on a board revolving around opinions.

She's gotta be like an autistic extrovert or something, and I think that gives off the impression that she's a narcissistic asshole who doesn't care about others. But that isn't really true.

* 2+ year old piece of Grimes news...

Hey - I'm only calling it how I see it. I never said ANYTHING about whether I thought it a good or bad thing, since I honestly don't know.

>Wasn't the vast majority of the people in that thread just a bunch of people talking about the merits of listening to "shit" music and how that is/isn't hip?
Crazium, that's /mu's key demographic...

See pic related

only a little because some time has passed since Fart Angels

She's said she's shy before, but she does so many things an introvert would never do. She's just kind of contradictory in a lot of ways and defies simplistic categorisation, and it's one of the reasons I legitimately admire her.

Yeah that's a fair point.

You create a new one every morning I imagine

don't take to dudes name, get your fucking own or something

her career is on Sup Forums

be nice to art angels

>Fart Angels

oh no my sides

she is actually a narcissist

Bumping because I'm in love.

not true by the way

It's pretty pathetic to pretend to be someone on an anonymous image board.

A vast majority of Sup Forums hates grimes but there are about ten autists who constantly shitpost about her.

You're just a delusional pseudo-patrician. I bet you haven't even given her a try.

>The hardcore fans do it because they want to force her onto people
hold on a second: what they gain by doing that?

be nice to art angel(s)

guys on Sup Forums have a thing for ladies who look like 12 year old boys

she's our lovely girl

huh? She chose the wrong board eh?