Is it true Sup Forums hated interstellar and specially this scene?

Is it true Sup Forums hated interstellar and specially this scene?

I thought it was amazing

youtu.be/a3lcGnMhvsA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yTpbZ_Psbeo
youtube.com/watch?v=4tqHhZc8UnA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, this scene is bullshit. After the station was blown and started rotating, its center of gravity would no longer be right on its center, so it would start rotating asymmetrically and he would not be able to dock.

Its a beautiful film to look at and the acting was fine, but the script was fucking dumb

>ORGAN INTENSIFIES THE MOVIE

youtube.com/watch?v=yTpbZ_Psbeo

after the dull first act it was a pretty solid movie, then it got to the last 15 minutes and decided to go as dumb and shitty as possible

daily reminder the only good thing to come out of this movie is the fat ogre shit meme

Center of MASS*

The shit about love was the worst part

Good film up until they get to Mann's planet. Like most Nolan movies it starts off really good and then crashes hard in the last act.

Arrival rendered this flick useless

>after the dull first act
>Loli Murphy

I think you're lost

Didn't the reddit science man write a book explaining how all this movie was physically coherent?

If the VVitch chick is hyper sleepy, Murph's actress is hyper alert

If you didn't cry when he watched the messages from his daughter you don't know shit about television & film

They put about 5 minutes into writing the script
It's just fucking poor, line by line it's bad but the overarching story is shockingly awful

I was about to but then it moved on to another scene and didn't give you time to process it.

did you want another 5 minutes of him sitting there crying?

>tfw I tried to watch it but I couldn't understand what anyone was saying

youtube.com/watch?v=4tqHhZc8UnA

Are you mentally challenged?

Yes, how did you know?

murph was a super qt and the movie had great visuals, writing was shit though

Just something about your earlier statement i guess. Are you having a nice day so far?