I'm looking for video supossedly showing an actual satanic ritual, it was posted in Youtube but now i can't find it...

I'm looking for video supossedly showing an actual satanic ritual, it was posted in Youtube but now i can't find it, this is a screenshot from that video

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g_vuZQMkcEE
youtube.com/watch?v=T1zsIk6WcNM&t=0s&list=PLIJdF2ssIp37Z1Ommwx8U4x6b88aa-o1N&index=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Have you tried ?
If it's on Youtube, chances are its fake or probably taken off.

You're a faggot for liking this shit OP

youtube.com/watch?v=g_vuZQMkcEE

You want the devil yet refuse the glory that god has to offer. I will pray for your soul.

YFW God created the Devil and called it his most "beautiful creation"

And that's relevant how?

Going to let you in on a little "secret" there's no true religion and no "god" so to speak.

You'll learn in time, try learning more about extraterrestrials and you'll quickly come to a logical conclusion.

OP here
it doesnt matter if the video is fake, i watched it a while ago in Youtube and wanted to see it again

You said OP wants the Devil but not God's glory.

Part of God's glory is the Devil. Which is in his own words his most beautiful creation.

Describe what happens. There's sort of a few videos on the internet

ok but that's relevant to gods glory how? That's all I want to know.

Try re-reading the post bud

>ok but that's relevant to gods glory how?

There is no glory without sin you basic bitch

I think the video was called "satanic ritual video found in essex" you can see that guy cutting his body and bleeding and it actually looked quiet real and it also had some background music

Typical Christ fag can't follow logic. Don't even bother user.

So why do you choose to sin if gods glory is superior to hell? That's all I want to know.

Why did give us the choice of sin if not to realize the true glory of God?

I'm asking you

Wow why are atheists so angry all the time?

Something wrong with your google, son?

youtube.com/watch?v=T1zsIk6WcNM&t=0s&list=PLIJdF2ssIp37Z1Ommwx8U4x6b88aa-o1N&index=1

After reading some of your posts it's obvious you must have not have many issues silently contemplating life by yourself.

Ah typical atheist response.

>That's all I want to know.

You keep repeating this but I don't think you actually want to know anything. The guy already explained why the devil is part of god's glory. There's an explanation but you still keep saying "that's all I want to know".

You are not making any sense on the level of English language, but you want to be a part of conversation about a subject as complex as religion.

that is not the video...
the one im looking for is three minutes long if i remember correctly

I did not know that sinning and worshiping the devil was part of gods glory but ok.

Well, watch it anyway and you might learn something.

Check and mate atheists, check and mate. I will pray for all your souls for the Shepard will accept you back with open arms whence you choose to.

Then you haven't read the Bible where people are constantly tempted by the Devil to prove their devotion. Including Jesus.

>Matthew 4:1 Then Jesus was led up by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil.

Try reading the book you claim to live by.

Is there glory in slavery?

God may have created us, but he created us like his pets in a terrarium to stroke his godlike ego by blindly adoring him. It was the serpent who gave us free will.

To be a real Christian and not a hypocrite, you must believe that the right of a creator over his creation supersedes the right of all sentient beings to have free will regardless of their creation, and I cannot agree with that.

This.

This is the other end of the atheist asshole. The supposed Christian asshole, who you can have a discussion with because they think being ambiguous is having wisdom or enlightenment.

>John 13:2 During supper, the devil having already put into the heart of Judas Iscariot, the son of Simon, to betray Him,

>1 Corinthians 7:5 Stop depriving one another, except by agreement for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer, and come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.

King David is tempted by Bathsheba and goes so far to kill the bitch's husband. He later repents for the sin he knew he committed.

That's King David. That's sin. That's glory.

if god is real then kill me now see im still alive therefore your point is invaild