Double standard much?

>A woman wears short shorts or a mini skirt because it's summer and hot as fuck and she just wants to stay cool.
>Or she wants to wear yoga pants or skinny jeans because they're in style and she thinks they look cute on her.

>What happens? She gets catcalled by countless men. Guys trying to hit on her. Dudes assuming she's easy based on how she's dressed. Some guys think she's a "slut". Creepers filming her. Some asshole tries to cop a feel on and then disappears into the crowd.

All of this badgering and unwanted attention because of her choice of clothing.

Meanwhile, guys can wear skinny jeans, etc. practically whatever they want and no one will give a shit. No one is going to be catcalling them, creeping on them, or trying to grope them. No harassment whatsoever.

Clearly there is a huge double standard in our society where women are judged infinitely more harshly based on their appearance than men.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0O6vV0GRukL
qz.com/470301/men-are-literally-freezing-women-out-of-the-workplace/
businessinsider.com/why-women-are-always-freezing-in-office-buildings-according-to-science-2015-7
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if i wear skinny jeans my large nutsack is ever present and it just is not good

Women are just as fucked up with attractive men. Catcalling and filming is common when you are a goodlooking men, but women just find it funny

not that bad desu
when I walk my schlong falls to one side, sticks out, obvious to people walking towards me, be proud dude many people would love to have these ancestral Viking style genitalia

Don't dress like a slut, whore.

>Catcalling and filming is common when you are a goodlooking men, but women just find it funny

I've yet to see a single website/forum dedicated to creep videos of men. Goodlucking men might get a girl trying to chat him up every now and then, but no where near the level of attention that the average woman receives.

Even this woman's co-worker is trying to put the moves on her. He probably wasn't that nicely dressed and groomed until she started working there.

why are you filming people you perv

>slut

I'm getting real tired of hearing this. This is just an excuse for excusing the behavior of ill-mannered men. "Well, if she didn't want guys staring at her, she shouldn't have worn that outfit!". It's victim-blaming at its finest.

Here's a double standard.

I work in an office with 8 other women. No other men. The temperature is always hovering around 78-80 degrees Fahrenheit. Indoors. During summer. It's locked and I don't have the code to change it.

Dress code for me is suit everyday no exceptions. Women can wear dresses, skirts, open toed shoes etc so I'm stuck sweating it out and chugging water while they prance around.

In response I use their washroom and piss on the seat.

vocaroo.com/i/s0O6vV0GRukL

Check social media, tons of pictures of good looking dudes taken by girls, obviously women wont fucking make forums about that shit, but it is common.

How many times have we talked about this?

Women are the keepers of sex in our societies; men come to women for sex. There are very few cases of the opposite happening.

It is to be expected then, that men would be more apt to show interest to a woman than a woman showing interest to a man. This results in men catcalling and checking out women far more often then the other way around.

A woman only has to except the advances of one of the numerous men who approach her for sex. The only cases in which a women might approach a man is if he is either extremely good looking or she is extremely ugly.

>Men are literally freezing women out of the workplace
qz.com/470301/men-are-literally-freezing-women-out-of-the-workplace/

Women feel temperatures differently than men. You want to turn up the AC, but you would be freezing them and making them uncomfortable. You should ask management to make accommodations.

If someone wore a shirt stating "I hate niggers" in a black neighborhood and was beaten because of it, would insinuating that his shirt was the cause for his beating be victim blaming?

>What happens? She gets catcalled by countless men.

She deserves to be, hot weather is no excuse for skimpy and revealing clothing such as above-knee skirts.

In the UK woman wear Burqa in hot weather as it provides both cooling and modesty.

Maybe women should wear more formal attire for work so they do not feel the cold as heavily?

>show interest to a woman

Catcalling is not "showing interest". Literally the other day I was walking around in Bedstuy and I witnessed as a woman walked by this man, he said "Excuse me miss. Did my dick fall up out of your purse?". His exact words.

>workplace
>men are larger than women on average
>somehow this is men's fault
>men get blamed
>women can't put on a jacket

Wear clothes that fit. Either that or become a fucking Muslim you god damn cry baby. Boo hop! Men look at me!!! Please, just kill yourself. You are probably fat as fuck and got a gender studies degree. Play the victim on Reddit, hoe.

I workout and have a way larger than average ass. I have many women just randomly grope my butt at places and they're offended if you call them out on it. They're worse than men.

>If you're a woman who works in an office and you're always freezing, you're not alone.

>It turns out that most office buildings are kept at a temperature that's comfortable to the average man.

>But women typically produce less body heat than men, meaning they're more likely to feel chilled in the workplace, a new study finds.

>Why women are always freezing in offices, according to science
businessinsider.com/why-women-are-always-freezing-in-office-buildings-according-to-science-2015-7

Nice try. It has nothing to do with workplace attire.

She could've worn a long dress but chose to dress like a slut

The way we act and dress is a language. Dressing like slut means your subconscious wants that attention.

>Uses a Hooters waittress as an example of how mean it is to check out girls wearing revealing outfits

topkek

But srsly, I wish women catcalled more. I was jogging with my shirt off once and had a woman drive by and whistle at me, never had a better feeling in my life. I was on cloud 9 all week, feelin like a sexy badass. Women are so lucky they get to experience this more often.

> this woman's co-worker is trying to put the moves on her. He probably wasn't that nicely dressed and groomed until she started working ther
So what's the problem here? Nothing? Modern feminism in a nutshell

>he said "Excuse me miss. Did my dick fall up out of your purse?". His exact words.
I bet he posts on /r9k/.

I've only met one person who is even mildly attractive try that sort of shit, and he's been a foreveralone perma-not-getting-laid since high school. And when I'm around to see the aftermath of the guy getting inevitably shot down, they're always seething with rage, like they feel they've been denied some basic right.

>Catcalling is not "showing interest"
It fits into the very definition of interest.

>"Excuse me miss. Did my dick fall up out of your purse?".
Oh, a bloo bloo. Just slap him, everyone will come to your defense anyways.

It has everything to do with attire you utter retard, the difference in body heat generated is negligible at best, and non-existent at worst. Wear a suit or jump of a bridge.

>So what's the problem here?

Um, she's there to work and earn money for medical or engineering school. She's not there to be hit on by her co-workers.

And?
Don't take that as callous dismissal, I would hate to have undesirable fat women following me around trying to get a peek up my shorts or whatever, it's a legitimate complaint.
But what do you want people to do about it? You sound like a bank complaining about robbers, obviously we discourage this deviant behavior but some people are just shit and don't care. It's the same thing with guns, you can legislate all day and night and you'll still have those who ignore law and codes of conduct regardless of consequences or social backlash.

WOMEN ARE DUMB CUNTS TO BE USED AS SEEN FIT BY MEN. STOP REPLYING TO THIS DUMB CUNTS THREADS. ALWAYS THE SAME SHIT SPAMMING WEBM.
HEAR THIS YOU ROASTIE CUNT, IF I WANT TO TREAT YOU LIKE A PIECE OF MEAT I FUCKING WILL. IM THE MAN, YOURE THE LESSER. DEAL WITH IT YOU STUPID CUNT. IT SHOULD BE ENOUGH THAT WE CAN'T PUNCH YOUR DUMB HEADS IN.

Then tell them you're not interested. How hard is that? Not at all.

Quality post Straya, I think I'll imitate you.

Found the feminist. Let's look at everything you said...

>Catcalls and getting hit on

Congratulations, you're attractive

>Assumptions and thoughts about her

Congratulations, some people are judgy assholes. Can you change how someone thinks right then and there? Changing a mindset is a pain in the ass and time is the best cure for it. And women judge other women based on appearance as well. Don't pin it all on dudes

>Filmers and feel-coppers

On that, I agree. That ain't cool and should be stopped

>Dudes not getting harassed

What, should we be getting harassed? Women just don't tend to do that, and gay guys are still a vast minority and/or are beta as fuck. Guys tend to be more confident and actually throw the catcalls, talk to women first, etc. It's a biological thing that makes guys the go-getters and therefore more likely to harass and not be harassed

>Women being judged on their appearance more harshly

Yeah, sexually. But if you see a black guy sagging, a white dude with long hair, or an asian with glasses, what are your immediate perceptions? Fuck off with your feminist bull

>She could've worn a long dress

Yes. She could have chose to wear a long dress, but the creepers and catcallers could have also chosen to act like gentlemen instead of savages who can't control themselves.

GO DROWN IN A DITCH BITCH

When exactly did asking a woman to modify her behavior become the greatest civil rights issue on the planet?

I'm starting to think there's a conspiracy by fat unlovable lesbians to make men and women hate each other or something.

the only solution is for these whores to get fat, then they'll be left alone

You acknowledge the biological differences between men and women.Yet you are shocked that the subject of decency is different between sexes.

FUCK OFF CUNT. YOU WANT TO ARGUE WITH MEN? DO IT WITH MY HAND OVER YOUR MOUTH WHILE I RAPE YOU AND SHOW YOU WHY YOURE THE LESSER SEX. DUMB CUNT

>Then tell them you're not interested. How hard is that? Not at all.

And if one of them is her boss or the assistant manager who doesn't take rejection well (which seems to be a lot of men these days) and then decides to be vindictive and exact some sort of revenge?

First of all learn to greentext faggot

The only difference between skirt and mini skirt is that mini reveal more, its not hotter at all in the normal skirt so the only reason as to why anyone would wear it is to reveal more body.

Woman dress to look good to others and every woman who says different is a liar, men just wear what is most comfortable therefore men barely ever get catcalled because they don't care about how they look and don't dress nicely when they go to do some fucking grocery shopping or something.

You did not just post a video from hooters, the place where woman are being objectified the most and they know it and do it willingly. While you argue that people should not objectify woman based on what they wear

>victim-blaming

Being stared at when you wear revealing outfit is being a victim.
Seriously fuck off.
She knows how she looks in that outfit and she will still wear it and if she acts up when someone catcall her is to not look like a whore but I can guarantee that to you that she expected it and wanted it to happen.

the funny thing is that white men almost never cat call, in any of these catcalling videos its virtually all black and latino men since these peoples have very low impulse control, but libs get triggered if they accidentally point this out

>work in a mixed gender office environment
>women religiously open windows whether it's summer or winter
>can be like 15 degrees in the office during the winter
>close windows just to find them opened later
>ask female coworkers why they keep opening the windows when it's freezing
>they say its good for losing weight through shivering and increased metabolism

Don't give me that shit

WELL DAMN BITCH, SUE HIM FOR ALL OF HIS MONEY BECAUSE HE CAN'T LEGALLY FIRE YOU FOR TURNING HIM DOWN

>Whaaa, my dress makes guys cat call me, it should be illegal, whaaa what I wear shouldn't matter to anyone, my liberties as a human being

>I'm glad Those trump supporters were beat up by the rioters, wearing a MAGA hat and going to a political rally incites that kind of violence, and that's a good thing! They should have their heads stomped in because they're supporting a sexist bigot!

Guys would actually like that type of attention.

>You want to turn up the AC, but you would be freezing them and making them uncomfortable.

But they can wear a jacket or a suit while he can't take his suit off you stupid faggot, if the temperature is too low they can do something to make themselves warmer but if the temp is too high he can't do jack shit to make himself colder.

All those men in the 1800s who had to look at ankles must be mad as fuck now.

It's guys like these that make women feel unsafe cosplaying at CONs as their favorite characters.

IT'S ALMOST AS IF 99% OF BITCHES ARE RETARDED

MAYBE THEY SHOULDN'T DRESS SO SEXUALLY IF THEY DON'T WANT DICK

/thread/

>Um, she's there to work and earn money for medical or engineering school. She's not there to be hit on by her co-workers.

Um, maybe fucking kill yourself.

COME ON THEN CUNT. COME FIGHT ME IF YOU WANT YOUR WAY TO PREVAIL. THATS HOW MEN THROUGH THE YEARS HAVE WON YOUR FREEDOM CUNT. SO COME ON THEN LET ME CRUSH YOUR PATHETIC FUCKING BONES WITH MY FIST, WITH YOUR LAST BREATH YOU CAN WHIMPER ABOUT WOMEN'S RIGHTS CUNT.
FUCK OFF ROASTIE SLUT. WANNA BE A DEGENERATE THEN BE TREATED LIKE ONE YOU USELESS WHORE. ONLY THING WORTH ANYTHING IS THE FLAPS BETWEEN YOUR LEGS.

Uh....

When, where?

You didn't link anything and the webm you posted is completely unrelated.

Kill yourself. OP is a faggot. Sup Forums is invaded by faggots. This is Sup Forums tier thread.

>wear shorts or a skirt to your work as a customer assistant etc
>get fired
clearly there is an inequity here, but I'm not sure it's the one you're talking about...

I don't put on a miniskirt when it gets hot.

Not an argument.

Some guys act like assholes to women in public. Stop the fucking presses

OP walk down a busy street in a pair of denim short shorts and see how long it takes before someone makes a comment.

They must like the attention. They know they're going to get it when they dress up sexy and go out.

Yeah, but men who wear skinny jeans get called "faggots" by random men. Also men who look autistic get mocked online in "cringe" videos. Getting shit because of how you look is not unique to women, it's just for different reasons.

LOOK AT THIS DUMB CUNT. SOMEONE NEEDS TO PUNCH THIS BITCHES UGLY FACE UNTIL HER TEETH BUST THROUGH THE SIX GORILLON LAYERS OF MAKEUP
YEAH CUNT COME TALK SHIT TO ME AND YOULL BE PUT IN YOUR PLACE QUICK SMART
DUMB FUCKING WHORE

>women can always put on more clothing if they're cold
>men can only take off so much clothing, both legally and physically if they're hot

Well plenty women do, which is why shorts + sandals + iced starbucks beverage = standard summertime uniform, even in cities.

>Meanwhile, guys can wear skinny jeans,
no they can't, unless they're pole smoking fags

>not closing all windows and turning up the heat to try and get all the women in the workplace to shed layers
step up your game sempai

You think a guy can just wear yoga pants? Maybe if you're lacking a penis and ballsack, which judging by your post you might be.

>women typicall produce less body teat than men.
woman are literally Ice demons.

It's called being desensitized toward the opposite sex through nudity.
White men are at the point where a naked women would walk by and they wouldn't even flinch
They were turned into a bunch of faggots if you ask me.
no racism intended

Shit!
Guys who wear skinny jeans get shit on all the time, and deservedly so.

>Yeah, but men who wear skinny jeans get called "faggots" by random men.

Nobody is calling random men "faggots" for wearing skinny jeans. It's 2016 and they've more or less have been accepted into mainstream culture.

MAYBE THOSE BITCHES SHOULD STOP BEING SUCH SLUTS AND PURSUE AN INTELLECTUAL HOBBY

OH WAIT WHORES WHO DRESS IN WHORISH CLOTHING ARE ALL DUMB AS BRICKS

WHO WOULD'VE THUNK IT

Those legs look gross

Thats not true..

Iv been cat called as a dude many times.

More recently when i wear my trunks, they are low cut above my knees and reveal my V tapper. Obviously its my choice to show off my body in a manner like this, but dont say i dont get hollered at because its happened to me before.

It's usually older women, once a mother and her two daughters were saying some pretty sexual shit to me and my cousin walking into a bar at the beach.

Girls are just like men, men however act more often and can be scarier i guess. I was never scared of the women calling at me but i can see why some girls may feel nervous when a group of men shout out to her

>Skinny jeans
This is what you chose to represent double standards
Is some faggot skinny jeans?

Confirmed for a fat fuck who could never be sexually harassed by women

I DON'T KNOW WHAT CITY YOU LIVE IN BITCH BUT IF I WORE SKINNY JEANS HERE IN NEW YORK I'D BE CALLED A FAGGOT AT LEAST 9 TIMES

IT'S ALMOST AS IF SOME MEN ARE JUST CUNTS AND WILL INSULT ANYBODY THEY FEEL LIKE

We have different rules for men and women in the same way as we have different rules for adults and children.

>Implying women aren't 100% aware of how they dress and what it does to men.
>Implying women don't actually enjoy the attention, even if they pretend they don't.

No, I can guarantee to you that they are not their favourite characters, those are just the most sexual characters they could find.

This is literary one of the most sexually looking characters in the series, thats why she picked it, not because it was "her favourite"
She want people to look at her and if she call anyone on it its just so people won't think she is the huge slut she is...

He probably lives in a small town where any attempt at wearing fitting clothes is the height of degenerate homosexuality.

Holy fuck you're all such whiny faggots.

And why do men feel the need to comment on a woman's body? Her legs aren't their for you. She's not wearing shorts for you.

>complain about cold
>wear nothing to work

Women are fucking retarded

Well now you're just trying to turn me on. Right when I'm trying to get to bed

>guys can wear skinny jeans
fags

Why do women feel the need to comment on men's judgements? Those judgements aren't for you. He's not commenting for you.

OH LOOK IT'S A CANADIAN, MY FAVORITE POSTERS YOU KNOW WHATS GREAT ABOUT CAADIANS

NOTHING

ALL CANADIANS ARE IS A BUNCH OF HOLIER THAN THOUGH FAGGOTS WHO LIVE NORTH OF THE BORDER HEY SMELL OF CHEESE AND MAPLE SYRUP AND WON'T SHUT THEIR MOOSEFLAPS FOR A SECOND

IF THEIR IS ANY GOOD CONVERSATION GOING ON IN THE WORLD I GUARANTEE THAT A CANADIAN IS PLANNING TO RUIN IT

THAT'S ALL CANADIANS DO, RUIN THINGS

IF I WAS A CANADIAN I'D KILL MYSELF

This woman has disgusting fucking legs. Giving me tryptophobia

I live in NYC and I've seen men wearing all sorts of things and no one bothers them.

Pic related.

The only place where something like that might happen is in a black neighborhood because black men still have hangups about homosexuality for some reason.

Most men dress modestly. You don't see guys leaving the house in shorts that are shorter than my boxers. Also guys that wear skinny jeans are faggots.

Shut the fuck up, bitch.

lol triggered?

> No one is going to be catcalling them, creeping on them, or trying to grope them.
not true faggot.
we just handle it better.

This outfit is gonna make any man stare. Wtf are you talking aobut you baiting faggot.

BECAUSE BITCHES ARE SUBSERVIENT OF MEN AND DESERVE TO BE TREATED THAT WAY

DO YOU LIVE IN FAGGOT CENTRAL

WHY DON'T YOU TELL ME WHERE SO I CAN TEACH YOU WHAT A REAL MAN IS ABOUT

That definitely looks like a creepshot of a guy. Did you just counter your own argument that men aren't harassed at all?

the boy is cuter desu

What are you doing on this site?

>Clearly there is a huge double standard in our society where women are judged infinitely more harshly based on their appearance than men.

There is this article on a leftwing website, written by a lefty SJW woman, who made a dating account pretending to be a traditional woman, and she received tonnes of appeals from men wanting to date her. She wrote about how pissed off she was that men still want traditional, well-behaved women.

Don't blame men for women dressing like dumb whores. They dress like sluts because they want to. Men would be perfectly happy, and would even prefer, traditional modestly-dressed women.

So that leaves the question:
Why are women dressing like sluts when men want the opposite?
It's because women don't want to attract the kind of good, decent men who want good, decent women. Women want to attract low IQ apes who like slutty women because women are low IQ degenerates.

>thinly veiled 'candid' thread

Only niggers catcall.

>men wear suits appropiate for work
>woman wear skimpy and thin outfits with huge cleavage in a contest with other useless woman look good to men
>blame men for freezing