>bp on their peak fame
>still no album

>winner on their peak fame
>no full album, only singles

>ikon fame dying
>just 1 awful single

YG is trying to kill his own company, there's no other explanation

said many people ever

oh well, half the threads are twice threads. we could turn this into one too if we want

my angel

it's a patrician genre for men and women of iron

>when twicelady sees my dick

our girl Hyunjoo is a literal goddess

brb going to get some soymilk

let's start uggo hour again

>not somyilk

opportunity missed

Delete this

omo

lisajanny should be here any minute now

wow!

winner's first album was a full album

chinyeon...

when people say that YG is a big 3 it's really misleading.

The real "big 3" is SM, JYP, BigBang. BigBang is literally the only reason YG exists and is able to continue to exist.

who's the most autistic twice member?

morons

>bp on their peak fame
it's only been a year you have no idea how big they can still get

that was 3 years ago

>suju on comeback stage
>heechul only appears when it's his time to sing
>only have to dance around ~1 minute of choreo

It's those little things that show how much the members actually care about each other. heechul hyung hwaiting~

Link: youtube.com/watch?v=uv8mCFCH6yA

if blackpink really is cutting an album like their fans say, that would be huge for yg. even with 5 songs they're one of the biggest groups

whoa

Our girls

just got here, did you talk about this literal perfection

probably momo or chewy

I love the song. Not even an ELF but this makes me really happy

why is she so edgy

i think heechul have a condition that he can't make hard moves

mina or chewy. with chewy it's hard to tell how much of her awkwardness is due to her poor korean

i love joy's pits

>yein is uggo now
>jin is cute now
what happened?

if bp sells under 100k blinks would get shat on by onces for all eternity
maybe that's why yg is hesitant on physicals

yeah it's called a fucked leg

wtf

Article: 'Weekly Idol' SuJu mentions Choi Siwon's controversy, "We don't know how many members we are"

Source: TV Report via Nate

MCs: "You're all here, right?"
Leeteuk: "We're half here. As time goes by, it's hard to count how many members we actually have anymore."

1. [+704, -38] Probably going to be hard for them to ever be a full group again with Choi Siwon's scandal and all of Kangin's jail worthy offenses

2. [+638, -70] Choi Siwon needs to be kicked out of Super Junior forever

3. [+517, -18] It's not only Choi Siwon, they have Kangin too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+31, -4] So have they not put down that murderer dog yet??

5. [+28, -4] Choi Siwon would probably still be out with his murderer dog without a leash if that person had never died. Siwon-ah, do you really believe this scandal will die down in due time? You think sending that dog to the countryside will make this go away? We're absolutely horrified at how you and your family have handled this whole thing. Your poor members for having to put up with you... just voluntarily leave the group.

6. [+23, -0] So sick of Choi Siwon... so many dog owners are suffering because of him while he's showing his face in his damn drama

7. [+22, -6] I don't want to see Choi Siwon not only in Super Junior but anywhere else too. He's an indirect murderer, isn't he?

8. [+20, -2] Choi Siwon needs to retire from the industry. He's disgustingly shameless and his entire family is pathetically nasty. He will never be able to escape from being known as the owner of a murderer dog.

9. [+18, -3] I hate when celebrities downplay scandals by making jokes about it... tactic often used by problematic gagmen like Tak Jae Hoon, Shin Jung Hwan, and Lee Soo Geun.

10. [+12, -0] It is surprising to think that they debuted as 13 and are left to 6 now

and some months ago they were angry with Sungmin just because the guy had married.

if you insist

some girls are too cool to be idols but they try anyway

ugly...

you're a virgin dude

imagine the threesome...

>Nate
>not angry all the time like us

YG is delusional

he wants and expects all of his groups to be instant BigBangs. he can't tolerate a rookie group of his starting out at the bottom and working it's way to the top as the natural order of things

Isn't Loen Entertainment Music production at least as big as the smaller big 3? Why don't they ever get talked about?

VISUAL GAME ON FLEEK

what an uggo

literal goddess

yeah seems to be that way
ikon getting a two part album and a concert right out the gate as if they were vets was pretty crazy

nah, even if they're a subsidiary from a huge company, they're not really big, not even top 5-6

loen doesn't have artists as big as the big 3
but they have loads of money by being the biggest music distributor of sk

What's really weird about it is that Big Bang busted their ass for years to get to where they are now but YG seems to expect instant returns with new group launches.

Same for me. The ballad they released is pretty good too.

He does. The thing was that when preparing for the comeback after the training and when Heechul was in his house his leg hurt so much that he couldn't walk and he started crying and just cried for an hour then he announced that he would not participate on the performances and would just help promote the group using all his varieties seats and connections.
But instead of that, the members just decided to let him sit out most of the song and dance just the ending. That way he can be there while not really fucking up his leg that much.

ikon is big in japan, koreans didn't seem to fall for that shit

whats happening to kpg? Is seulgi out and yeri is in?

from certain angles seulgi is truly one of the most exquisitely beautiful people on this planet

not this angle though lol

Japs are p dumb desu

what do we think of this

her tongue was made for something

I figured that since Starship and Plan A are both Loen subsidiaries they might be getting up there in size. Yes it's still IU + a fuck ton of nugus

gross

lots of numbers, few shits I give

they're both uggo

>gaon

nothing

what's weird about the melon music awards is that it's still really similar to mama, but in reality most of the awards and perfs should be from the r&b, ballad, and hip hop artists who actually chart well

melon is a wonderful fruit

basically we like uggos now.

melon