Marathoned this movie last night. What did I think of it?

Marathoned this movie last night. What did I think of it?

Flubber would make an ideal sex-toy.

How do you marathon one movie?

What did he mean by this?

>MARATHONED

>A MOVIE

top fucking kek

what a fucking retard

I've jerked off to the female flubber

If the professor was so smart, why didn't he use Flubber to create a perpetual motion device? The way Flubber functions clearly violates conservation of energy. He could have powered the entire Earth with just a small amount of flubber.

I wonder what would happen if you shoved flubber up your willing, puckering asshole. Then you jumped and landed ass first. I bet you would have an amazing prostate orgasm.

You should read the original script. Ever heard of an onahole?

cause flubber is a thinking being. Would you willingly imprison a perfect sentient fuck toy just for something as trivial as infinite energy?

>flubber fucktoy

your dick would snap off from the forces. That's like trying to use a fleshlight strapped to jet engine.

>fleshlight strapped to a jet engine

Sounds like a challenge.

You would end up like the guy who tried to assassinate Queen Victoria by hiding a bomb up his ass.

>the guy who tried to assassinate Queen Victoria by hiding a bomb up his ass

That didn't happen

But would the orgasm be incredible? Thats all I'm looking for and then I can die happy.

crying laughing at this thread, everything from the OP to the immediate sexual hypothesizing. fantastic job everyone

you watch it all in one sitting

how was he caught?

Well you could marathan the original from around the 60's or 70's not sure whivh, but the flubber is not alive and is purple. As a kid i loved the robin williams flubber and the original flubber but about a year ago i revisted the robin williams flubber and was actually dissapointed, i think the movie missed in quite a few ways. Id give it a 5/10

welcome to Sup Forums. you guys must be new.

I never knew I could have funny feelings for a robot assistant.

He blew his cover