Kik sloots let's get some wins

Kik sloots let's get some wins

Anyone posting any legitimate female usernames tonight? Seriously, does anyone have an ex-gf or a friend's gf or ex-girlfriend or a female family member or relative who has a Kik?

Highkalorie

Been trying to get wins of pic related for literally weeks. She has a thing for virgins and submissive guys, her kik is newbop0

Some of what i have of her

Lovelylace20 hot ass girl from school

anymore info on her?

University of Texas

What do you say when they ask if they know you?

I have literally told them I am from Sup Forums everytime and still got far

emaj13 wants to be used by old mem

You get wins?

I'll trade for pics of my ex gf, my kik is laxboy313

Yeah, back when I was more active. Developed an issue where my true colours are showing and I move to fast, don't make room for normal conversations anymore which helped me get more wins but isn't as fulfilling. Retired out of the game so to speak though tried a girl in this thread a few days ago. Suspect profile but eh I'm a man of varied tastes

Which one? Any nudes?

Off this thread not from the girl, no, but back when I was active my success rate was sky high. She be leaving me on read and I got life to live and important shit to do, save the world and all that, so I'm easing off
One pro tip I found from all my wins and failures, escalate and make sure you say something that's different. Be upfront and a risk taker. The more ridiculous shit you do the better things work out. Being charming and witty goes a long way. Just never ever spam her with texts or come off as desperate/needing her attention
Also INB4 "fag" but when you do get wins I suggest you don't post them, that shit ain't right. Never posted any I got because I don't like sharing and it's a breach of trust and I take privacy and such very seriously. It's up to you but I'm letting you know what works best
Good luck compadre

Oh and don't end up like me where after a while you lose the fun from conversations and just try to finesse nudes without actually having a conversation. Shit starts to lose it's touch. Honestly my best memories with girls are the ones I had conversations with before/after getting hot and bothered

69. Nice. Self high fived

Try blackmail, sometimes works
Nicolemarie309

Thanks Bro. I'll still share wins if I get any.

Needs bump

try cassysteen
please get more

lenarosrose
bm

Technicide

Doesn't respond to dick pics, or just simple "Hi"s. Really stuck up

Bump

neonstripesxo

tashwans

jjones_2002

yourgodisdead
trap slut that used to post on r9k

Why would a girl being blackmailed seem so happy in a picture where she's showing skin

Alison.stahl

Tell her she has a big cunt

annakams
humiliate her

Alison.stahl

no, do it yourself

Cutieflair young teen cum slut. Likes silicone sex dolls, big tits, horse cock, horse cum, creampies, sfm, gloryholes, loli, rule 34, only into men 30+ years old.
Dating a girl with nice tits and a hairy pussy. Usually replies to pics of things she likes blocks dick pics

Kik kittyy234 18 f selling live pic and vid requests with no limits

Doesnt work

What about snap?

shes fake,been posted hundreds of times...its just a dude with a gallory

She's literally a stripper.. won't be hard

bruh this bitch is 15, delete this

Nah

lillaurenlikes is into most fetish even super kinky ones

tensand

Anyone got her new kik or snap?

kittens is on kik?

ScrawnySynth
Submissive tranny slut

northern.light. (second period included)
german slut

Any active right now?

tensand is talking to me. i wouldnt say its going well though

Alison.stahl

Mustbejulian for pics of my gf

Any bm?

kpatrova6

On snap***

danii1997xo

pennnepi

If you want me to bm a girl or ex gf .. kik me yourown10