The chad is back to help you awkward males with yr lady troubles. AMA

The chad is back to help you awkward males with yr lady troubles. AMA

What happens if I start fucking a hardcore lefty woman and when she is about to climax I whisper erotically in her ear "hitler did nothing wrong"?

Wtf kind of thread is this

She'll have the best orgasm of her life. Leftys love being naughty like that. Shave a swastika into her pubes

What do you think cases the baryonic imbalance in the universe?

I speak the language of women, not tard.

Do you even know what "AMA" stands for, you stupid fucking troglodyte?

Now; what cases baryonic imbalance?

The purpose of abortion is to kill niggers. No wonder democrats love abortion.

The purpose of illegal immigration is to increase the prisoner count. No wonder democrats love illegal immigration.

The purpose of promoting transgender is to get them post-op because after surgery their likelihood of suicide greatly increases. No wonder democrats love transgenders.

The purpose of gays is to reduce the population. No wonder the democrats love gays.

The purpose of the NRA was to make sure Americans were good shots so the next time the democrats decided to seceed we could kill them more efficiently. No wonder democrats hate the NRA.

Except the NRA is a terrorist organization... Even a self-affirmed racist like Trump hates them

I live with my gf but we hardly ever fuck and when we do it's bad. What do I do.

Are you retarded?

Find another gf. If she isn't fucking you, she's fucking someone else.

My wife is leaving me because I was fooling around with her sister, what do I do Chad? We didn't know her brother was home and the little shithead ratted us out.

Is it ever OK to ask out girls that are friends with your friends? How fast do you typically start making moves on girls?

Asymmetry between mesons/antimesons and neutrinos/antineutrinos, ya fucko

Im in this situation but havent moved on my gf's sister yet. Her sister is thicker but so much more sexy. Fuck

Leave her. Marry her sister. Fuck both at same time,

Googling "what is baryonic matter" won't help you, fuckboi.

The question still stands: what cases baryonic imbalance?

>baryonic imbalance
>lists a completely different hadron and a fermion
You have no idea what you’re talking about do you?

Dont you mean cause not cases

Where's the source of this dates img? Do Chads really get that much interaction with girls?

50yo fag here. When you hit about 40 most of the chads and staceys are past their prime and start falling apart rapidly. Be patient anons as a desperate middle age chad/stacey is a soft target and easily trolled and dealt with. My best years began not even ten years ago...

Lucky motherfucker got to see the Internet start from nothing and work its way up to the giant piece of shit we all know and hate today. Lucky bastard.

Ahahaha! Let him have it!