What does Sup Forums think of The Young Turks?

what does Sup Forums think of The Young Turks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s4pX53AqpUs#t=2m52s
youtube.com/watch?v=_m-42A37zxM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Armenian genocide

DELET THIS

SUPER

Funny

She's a cunt. Nice feet tho.

I think your camera sucks and TYT stopped being good years ago. I can't remember how long its been since I dropped them.

pls no ;_;

MALE

I know this comes up all the time when people talk about them but there is at least one video were Ana jokes about Chunk coming around to reality on that issue.

youtube.com/watch?v=s4pX53AqpUs#t=2m52s

kek

VITALITY

Pretty good show. Cenk is unfairly depicted as some ultra left bleeding heart liberal SJW on Sup Forums, but he is anything but that.

I agree with this. I've seen people posting him as being super over confident that Clinton would win but as someone who watched their show he was the guy who kept saying saying Trump could win and they were being too confident while Ben and Michael were dismissing it as ridiculous and being really condescending about it. He is the most retarded on guns tho.

Disgusting bitch, she's Armenian so she'd be hairy as fuck if she didn't wax, but she still does it. What a dumb whore.

Watching Cenk drenched in sweat and crying on Tuesday was the best thing about the election. What a baby.

Ana if you're reading this I wanna gently fuck your footpussy after a long massage

ONE
HUNDRED
PERCENT
DEPLORABLE

i would hate fuck kasparian

I just want her and alex jones to have a secret relationship where they hatefuck each other

is that too much to ask?

Hi Cenk!

Don't sexualise Alex please

jones was clearly on coke or something

I remember I watched them around the same time I had an edgy Communist/Leftist phase. Then I swallowed the red pill. I still have a 10 year old cat named Marx as a reminder of how retarded I was.

You wouldn't like me when I'm horny

>thought he was a communist
>watched liberal webshows

you're still retarded

You don't have much self awareness do you?

His system is utterly pure!

>I had an edgy Communist/Leftist phase
>Then I swallowed the red pill
>how retarded I was
>swallowed the red pill
You're still retarded, don't worry. You just switched one retarded belief for another retarded belief. Get back to Sup Forums or whatever other reddittor hellhole you came from.

hello r3ddit.com/r/theredpill

>Cenk is unfairly depicted as some ultra left bleeding heart liberal SJW on Sup Forums, but he is anything but that.
no he's accurately depicted a muslim apologist sjw and water buffalo

>implying I only watched TYT
Nice reading comprehension. I also watched Commie Youtube shows and read the manifesto.
By Red Pill I mean I'm not commie anymore, I'm also not a nazi, I just have more right leaning views now. Nice attempt at labeling me though.

tf are you talking about? He didn't label you at all, just said you substituted one set of retarded beliefs for another, don't deny it. Just go back to your pol hugbox mkay?

>i watched youtube videos and read sparknotes

the depth your political conviction is impressive

>labeling me
You used the meme numbnuts, what do you expect to be called?

Who is this cute boy?

It's a turkroach don't bother.

Yes he clearly labeled me as a Sup Forums browser, I am in fact not and, like I said, have simply stopped being a retarded teenager who thinks a communist utopia is a possibility.
Never said I was educated, just that I had an interest in Communism and no longer do. Glad it gives you guys such satisfaction to say ">>>>Reddit XD" tho

post anzu feet

Cenk and Ana both have massive inferiority complexes directed towards white people, which is blatant to even a casual observer. If they could choose to be reborn as white, they probably would.

Ana even had surgery to make herself look whiter.

I hate all of them except Ben Mankiewicz, I may disagree with his politics but I respect the work he's done for Turner Classic Movies. Would shoot the shit about old movies with him/10

you sound like a huge fag

I hate this fucking country

>Never said I was educated

Glad we got that sorted out.

Appearantly, they're against Saudi-Arabia, and they talk about it all the time.

Looks so much better before.

I always mixed him up with the other glasses Jew guy.

>implying red pill means you browse Sup Forums
newfag pls go

there are so many, who specifically?

>It's a turkroach

But he's not brown and covered in hair.

Hardcore race baiting and accusing people of being bigots, racist, etc.
I don't understand why they can't have a discussion with facts and not assuming what people are thinking.

I'm sure your extensive internet education is well respected in the academic world.

YOUNG HEARTS BE FREE TONIGHT

Turkroaches are not a race. They have no distinct genetic pattern. They're a mixture of Slavs, Greeks and Armenians.

Thanks for my (You)

>Then I swallowed the red pill

I haven't seen much Young Turks stuff but if this is true I find it odd that Ben is a part of it. I mean he seems to love old Hollywood movies that are racist as fuck by modern standards. How do they not trigger him?

Your welcome :^)

I liked it when the vitamin supplement salesman crashed their live coverage

youtube.com/watch?v=_m-42A37zxM

That fucking Bill Clinton rape shirt

Future Trunks is cooler.

what about Saiyaman?

I would gladly have unprotected sexual intercourse with Ana Kasparian, if you catch my drift.

>How do they not trigger him?

Because Ben is based, he doesn't get triggered.

He's quite often the voice of reason against some of Cenk's excessive rants, I just wish he wouldn't mumble so goddamn always.

This will forever be the best and most remembered thing they've ever done.

And that's pretty cool.

>He's quite often the voice of reason against some of Cenk's excessive rants

he was also the one to defend hillary clinton at times, which lowers him a lot in my estimation

same, i wonder what kind of ubermensch baby would be created if I mix my mongolian conqueror genes with her ottoman genocider genes

>mfw he pulls out the RAPE shirt

the fuck does that mean

>he was also the one to defend hillary clinton at times

Well that depends on what he was defending her from. If he's defending her from obvious nonsense then it brings the discussion back to reality, which is a good thing.

Don't forget he was opposed to her Presidential run.

>I'm also not a nazi
Never called you one. You don't have to be a white supremacist to browse Sup Forums, that shithole is filled with all sorts of retarded individuals. People like you that think they're special snowflakes because of their "I put away muh childish things" beliefs. I don't care what political ideology you belong to, and that's why I didn't label you. Politics are cancer and this election has probably been one of the worst as evidenced by retards like you trying to bring up politics into every discussion, specially ones where they don't belong, this thread is an exception though.
>labeled me as a Sup Forums browser, I am in fact not
I apologize for mislabeling you as a Sup Forums browser, but what was I supposed to think when you're spouting neo-Sup Forums reddit memes like "red-pilled".
>stopped being a retarded teenager who thinks a communist utopia is a possibility
No utopia is possible unless you're willing to give up a lot of what makes us different, our freedoms, and capitalism itself. Maybe 200 years into the future in a post scarcity society will a real utopia be possible, assuming we don't all die out first.

Makes sense. I've only recently discovered The Young Turks but have long been a fan of Ben from seeing him on TCM, glad I don't have to start hating him.

>Well that depends on what he was defending her from

i don't quite remember, but i think it was something to do with her "lacking the judgement to be president". he claimed that because she was secretary of state she must have the judgement, but look at her record in libya and syria. her influence and judgement has been terrible in those cases.

I'd rather lee an

I've been watching TYT for about seven years but at this point it's mainly out of habit. The decline became very apparent around 2014 when they spent weeks attacking Bill Maher and Sam Harris, repeatedly misquoting them. Then Sam went on the show and they talked for three hours. A few months later Jimmy Dore went back to taking potshots at him.

Anyway, now they're pretty much full blown SJW. Turning 30 seems to have changed Ana. Ben Mankiewicz is pretty good still though.

dude, she's armenian, they're like jews 2.0

thanks man i've had this since 2013 but never knew a better one existed

WAT
WHY IS SHE ON A SHOW CALLED YOUNG TURKS THEN

You should've taken the suppository.