Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 166. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence. Unlike most of the millenials, I'm a Republican and a proud Trump supporter.
I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

I'll bite.

How come, despite all of your talents you can't get laid and feel the need to brag about it on Sup Forums, where the people don't even care about themselves, so why should they about you. :^)

Guess what: I'm a woman

I've been using Sup Forums for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I'm voting Trump. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day, and you'll beg to be my beta provider.

Guess what: I'm black

I've been using Sup Forums for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I didn't support Obama. I'm not an afrocentrist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Whether you like it or not, niggers are comparable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to go back to Africa, but I'll vacation there in the summer. The ironic thing is my father married a woman his own race and I am full congolese.

Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't get lynched, I'll be your CEO one day.

A predictably banal reply dripping with envy and a hint of admiration.

Simple answer is, this is a way to maintain order. I remind the inferior of their place, and of mine.

You should remind your groomer to tend to your unibrow and Jewperm.

I have never cared less about anything than I do about this comment. In fact, my apathy is so great towards it, that while reading it I felt a hole in my chest, as if reading this dumb shit created a black hole of not giving a shit inside me that was starting to consume my entire body. I thought I should tell you this because I am worried that maybe this black hole of who-gives-a-fuck-about-your-irrelevant-life might not stop at swallowing my body, but may indeed consume the entire earth (maybe even the universe). The world as we know it will change, and people will be reduced to unemotional robots, not giving any shits anywhere they go. The upside to this, of course, is that you probably won't post dumb ass comments like this anymore after this happens.

IQ has been proven pointless. for someone so smart, you should know that.

All the ancient great thinkers and powerful minds looked as I do. I didn't expect you to know that but it's true. The reason is because I have so much excess testosterone. This gives me superior logic and mental acuity, not that a low T male like yourself would understand.

What gay-ass prog-rock/jazz-fusion band do you play for

Hate to break it to you, but the opinion of a fool, should be taken inversely.

If that was too hard to understand, it means that your negative opinion is actually positive to me because you are mentally inferior.

Are you kidding me you little piece of shit i’ll have you know i graduated top of my politics class and i’ve been involved in privilege checking with over 150 confirmed political demonstrations i’m trained in conflict resolution and i was the most oppressed person in my entire upper middle class high school you are nothing to me but another cultural appropriator i will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which have never been seen on this side of the 49th parallel mark my words you think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet think again fucker, as we speak i’m checking with my anarcho-communist analyst brigade for your location so you better be prepared to deal with some molotov cocktails and angry feminists flying through your window yOU’RE FUCKING DEAD CHERRY! i can be anywhere at any time and i can kill you in over seven hundred ways and that’s just with me boring you to death while i talk about privilege not only am i extensively trained in hotline management but i have access to an entire arsenal of sociological articles to prove my point and i will use them to wipe your fucking face off the earth you little shit if only you had known what oppressed retribution your cultural appropriation would unleash then maybe you would have held your fucking tongue but you couldn’t you’re fucking dead kiddo.

Why the fuck are you using that picture?

this is pasta
newfag

That's Pirula, a brazilian youtuber. Why the fuck are you using his pic?

Do you watch Rick and Morty?

I hope those two catapillers on your forehead don’t mate.

because it's obvious bait, fruitcake

Oh yes please explain to us what inversely means. We are all admiring your supreme intellect.

Is weird al your dad?

Inversely means the opposite of

can confirm pic accurately represents the mind of a black "math genius"

t. math teacher

Correct.

Cats Under the Stars is good, fuck u

take the test post results

Leave Pirulla alone! Dando Boura

O Nando Moura é o pica mais pica

And yet here you are, posting on Sup Forums. Low Energy. Sad.

All those talents, and yet you're here.

Your place is here with the rest of the trash.

And yet not smart enough to fix that unibrow.

Bait I know

So you're autistic. Good for u.