Femanon here

Femanon here
what's the fascination with shovin it up my pooper?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qhDDB1-ewt4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the butthole is the flower of the body and I am an eager bee trying to get my nose right in there

Where's thw timestamp?

Top kek of the current

the rectum has a metric ton of nerve ending, shit feelsgood

it's degrading and i get a hard on knowing it makes u uncomfortable and ur doing it anyway

ITs intentionally degrading and humiliating. Basically if you want attention from us you need to be nude with a timestamp and perform degrading sex acts on yourself in engage for having the attacking that whores like you so desperately crave.

bullshit

*exchange* and *attention* holy fucking shit my phone is trash

Guys who like putting things in buttholes are just trying to see what gay butt sex is like without being called gay...little do they know that fucking girls is gay because a guy is a guy but a girl is half of her father and a guy is also half of his father and two guys fucking is gay so fucking girls is gay.

Wrong, newfag. Sharpie in pooper is fap material, from the ass fetish anons.

go to bed little boy
you've never had a woman in your life

Overcompensating wont make your virginity disappear son...

uh, femanon, but nice try

/thread

OP femanon here.
why in the hell would you want to sniff my pooper (serious).

not serious enough for a timestamp though?

>sage

Not him but it probably has something to do with him being a degenerate.

>sage

Cunt give us a time stamp

I like girl buttholes because they look nice and it's hot knowing they're doing butt stuff

Hello fello channellers! I am new to FourChannel. Could someone take a bit of time to answer, what does it mean when a channel "404's" is it the same as "pruned or deleted" and under what circuumstances does a thread "404"

>Cunt give us a time stamp
go blow yourself
give ME a timestamp of you

Impressive

Same reason I'd want to smell your pussy? Cause it smells like sex and it turns guys on.
Plus pheromones

OK, understand pussy
still a little confused on pooper

Shit. I never thought of it that way.

i like the taste of womens poop because all females eat is dicks....im gay.

youtu.be/qhDDB1-ewt4

The booty has a lot of pheromones too. If it's clean it just smells like skin.. it's hard to describe. All I know is it gets me so incredibly horny...probably has a little to do with feeling kinky and naughty

It's literally just a part of the body that has sweat a lot. As long as it's kept relatively clean it has a lot of smells that biologically turn people attracted to women on (and shit is not one of those smells)

thanks.
best explanation so far

thanks

Have you had any guys try to do butt stuff? Curious why you are asking

do anal for my BF for special occasions, birthday, Christmas, New Years...

Doesn't do anything for me but he goes all alpha

Just don't understand the attraction

Ahh I see
Just curios has he ever tried to finger or lick your ass during sex too?

Well this is going a little off topic, but yes

We'll both do some anal fingering occasionally during "normal" sex.

A finger in my pooper is a bit different than full-tilt anal though

Its just another hole to stick our dick in.

Yeah true it is different. I've always seen it as something kinky and fun way to spice things up. Variety is spice of life lol

Its a really old meme. Back from the days of shoe on head.

Op you whore...op is a guy

Was a method from years past of separating fakes from real. Posing as a woman and wanting help with a lost game key or doxxing someone was met with requests like.

>tits or get the fuck out
>tits plus time stamp
>shoe on head
>sharpie in the pooper.

A fake profile or anonymous profile falsely asserting to be a vagina bearer were easier to disregard.

This is older than most of these sad little kids will ever know.

>this was old when I started Sup Forumsrowsing in 2005.

>there are no girls on the internet.

because alot of the time the ass is tighter and feels better. really though its about having variety for me. most guys want to fuck other girls, but if you gf does anal, it really lessons the tension to fuck a different hole every now and then.

Anal is best with girls who don't really want to but do it anyway. For a lot of girls it's a much more precious hole. They'll give their pussy without a second thought but aren't as quick to give up their ass. That's one of the reasons it's so hot to take it.
For me, the more she hates it the more I like it. I dated a girl who would cry about how much it hurt. Her tears made me cum so hard, I can't even explain it.

>the more she hates it the more I like it.

don't HATE it as long as there's lube
don't love it either.

So, it's more about domination?

This Also: I say, well put old chap

Thank you, My Good Sir!

A stellar evening to you!

fucking a feminine dude or trap is better mate. holding on to their rock hard cock and feeling it pulsate while you pump in and out is the best.

I guess so. Like taking what I want and there's nothing she can do to stop me. I like it to hurt a bit too. I guess forcing her to take the pain is all part of the domination though.

OP femanon
off to sleep
thanks for the sincere replies
I think what I learned was
"Why do guys want to fuck in the pooper?"
"Because they want to fuck in the pooper."

i guess it's the smell of shit when its been marinating in your ass for a while. when a hot girl takes a dump and you catch a waft of the odor, your dick gets diamonds.

First off, the asshole feels as good or better than normal stimulation if performed correctly. Second it's really hot sex to stick your cock in your partners tight sexy butt, and for her to receive your cock in there with pleasure. Third, have you seen buttholes, a nice one will make you drool and want to smell it.

Niggers are secret gay

1. It feels really good
2. It's a round hole versus a slit like a pussy, it's visually stimulating to see how it stretches and spreads around me
3. I use a heap of lube when I do it and a shiny butt is also stimulating
4. It's a major orgasm amplifier and I get off on you getting off
5. There's a submissive factor which is psychologically stimulating.
6. I'm bi so I can understand what you're feeling from anal to a degree whereas I have no idea what a vagina would feel like, this too feeds into the psychological stimulation.
7. I don't have to worry about knocking you up

Sharpie butthole

You forgot: No f**king kids and free chocolade.

Sleep tight

And the same to you my dear fellow

jesus

settle down user. come on, now

its something stupid from the early 2000s

>I can't even explain it
Sounds like you just did, user.

The reason is in the name. “Poop”er. I want my cock to be covered in your dirty, smelly, feminine poop. This is what all men who do anal want. That’s why we encourage you to never use enemas.

Men want to do it because they know women hate it

>low key beta orbiting
keep it slick user, i like it

wrongo wongo

hahahahahaa

your pussy is probably too blown out, need a tighter hole