Sup Sup Forums

sup Sup Forums
what do you know think about rainbow gatherings?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=306rcYdI1Dw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wat

I think I'll need a Z-Pack just to breathe the air around them

>MFW that probably occurred in Colorado

I don't give a fuck about them.
gb2reddit you fucking shill

Fags. Just less obese juggalos

>trust fund faggots begging for craft beers

pretty fun

if you go there don't cause drama just go with it as far as you feel comfortable.

white is my favourite colour of the rainbow so thats pretty cool i guess

youtube.com/watch?v=306rcYdI1Dw

They litter in my state every few years and never shower.

I bet they smell to high heaven.

If it's anything like a music festival, it's a place where people can go to get fucked up either on LSD or K.

>colour
proxy detected

>mow em down with my 240
>toss grenades in the groups
>napalm sticks to kids

>mfw rainbow gathering in Germany or Sweden

Nah, that looks like oregon.

white is a shade you mong

I dont give a shit.

Im not one to hang out with the hippie type.

Its all bullshit anyway. Those turds get all uppity about social justice but are usually from upper middle class families and their taking daddys bucks to fuck around and dance naked in the woods and roll around in flowers.

I used to enjoy the occasional acid trip and would eat some shrooms probably if I happened upon some.

>colour
>burger

My dad is 65 and he's been to a number of these fucking gatherings. He's been talking about possibly taking me to one since I was a kid but I was never interested in seeing a bunch of naked, hairy baby boomers who stink of shit because they think washing is unnatural or some shit. My dad has shown me dozens of pictures of stupid, heavily subverted hippies feasting on their own degeneracy because their parents got fucked up by WW2 and raised them like absolute shit afterward.

The entire 60's and 70's has always been so fucking disgusting and unrelatable to me. I don't get the fashion or the music and I see that era as the beginning of the end of the West. Goddamn, DON'T HAVE KIDS IF YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT THEM.

wew

Fake. Psychedelic drugs expand your mind and bring you to a higher plane of existence.

looks super gay.

>hanging out with a bunch of naked dudes

So is traveling the world but you don't need to hang out with dude weeds and pseudo-intellectuals to get your hands on a fucking plane ticket to Egypt.

>*shoots up hippies*
wew lad

A friend and I went on a road trip covering all 50 states back in 2001. We ended up camping in Stanley, Idaho for a week and halfway into it a huge crowd of naked men and women started setting up camp. It was all so fucking bizarre; they had no shame.
Turns out hippie girls are the easiest lay you can find. The first evening was basically a drug-fueled orgy. We ended up staying a couple extra days hanging out with the rainbows.

They totally trashed the camp though.

No I'm disgruntled but not that crazy. My dad is a degenrate who decided to have a kid after going to school to become a land surveyor. His job took him everywhere and he's psychologically stunted by all the pain his father caused him so he wasn't around very often and when he was he was a fucking time bomb. At least I didn't inherit his IQ level.

This tbqh desu senpai

So I frequent a bar that has "travelers" (what homeless people call themselves) many of whom discuss "gatherings."

Basically, rainbow family is a consortium of homeless drug runners and people who have safe houses they can frequent. Gatherings are kinda like homeless drug dealer conventions.

Think a Bacchanalia of antiquity but frequented only by the dregs of society. Face tattoos are fashionable.