Ask a guy that's using hair removal cream (veet gel) for the first time on his ass anything

Ask a guy that's using hair removal cream (veet gel) for the first time on his ass anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Magic-Shaving-Powder-ounce-fragrant/dp/B0048ZIFA0?th=1
docs.google.com/document/d/1YNGUSH6zutTcv_osPURNvH8K19mXiX730Y-JeDRMNbI/edit?pref=2&pli=1#
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Have fun. We've all been there. Not much to ask.

it burns?

I did that exact thing but I did my balls too. Wasn't terrible except that when I was rinsing off in the shower I accidentally scratched my balls really hard. Got chemical burn on sack and walked like a cowboy with a fat horse for 3 days.

Probably isn't too bad if you're not a retard like me.

Where’d you get it

Maybe a little, not much. More tingly.

Just ordered it off amazing primenow.

Axe deorderant on the balls is worse.

Have you tried icy hot before this?

Yeah I'm "testing" it on my ass as the last time i used my trimmer i cut myself somehow.
Never had a problem shaving my balls or buttcrack, just butt cheeks

Nope.

Should have used Magic Shaving Powder for removing all hair down there

amazon.com/Magic-Shaving-Powder-ounce-fragrant/dp/B0048ZIFA0?th=1

Bet you won't sit in a puddle of peroxide after this.

Nair your legs op i dare you

Did it once and had the legs of a buttery smooth 10yr old for like 3 days then it sucked for the next 3 months

Does it work on chest hair?
Because im going to the gym and want to be sleek as a bottle

Oh shit i remember a long time ago my dad had that. Forgot the name of it and never tried it.

why did it suck for the next 3 months?

Good for the ballsacks

One of the only two anime shows I've ever liked.

Haha maybe my thighs. Dunno. If this shit was cheaper i might. I used to trim my legs/thighs etc but its a pain

Are you using Nads? I've used it on my ass before. Works fairly well, only downside is it's a messy cleanup and it leaves a weird smell.

Alright done.
Feels smooth.
Only issue was i used a wash cloth to rub the hair off and now there's a million hairs on it lol. Rinsing It did nothing. I'll see if washing it can get em out.
Thinking of doing thigh now.
Yup, actually used it on my chest and stomach too.

they always got cold, wearing pants was shite because every single hair rubs on the fabric, couldnt wear shorts because you look like an utter fag with shaved legs and couldnt have friends know, ingrown hairs on the back of my legs from sitting down while their growing in, sleeping was probably the most annoying shit of all though because since I had no hair they would SWEAT ALL NIGHT thighs sticking together keeping me awake. I was hornier for that period of time though idk why maybe its because my legs were super sensitive and I kept imagining my legs were female legs whenever I touched them kek

(formulated for black men)

lol its because its the stronger stuff.
Its made to be used safely on your balls too.
better than nair or nads

This is a very bad idea. Very bad

Lol, been there in a surprisingly similar way.

There's a write up on this

with this
docs.google.com/document/d/1YNGUSH6zutTcv_osPURNvH8K19mXiX730Y-JeDRMNbI/edit?pref=2&pli=1#

Is there anything other than laser hair removal that kills the hair completely.?

just Nair™ it

Seriously don't use Nair, use Softsheen Magic instead

Nair is short for "No asshair"

isn't that a good thing

yes it is

Czech'd

You're just the guy I'm looking for!

So my bathtub/shower drain is kinda slow, it's got a bunch of hair and shit it there I'm sure.

If I put a bunch of that veet shit down there, you think it would melt away the hair and unclog?

It attacks the follicle, not the hair me thinks.

Hmm that's no fun. I really don't want to go under the house and take that fucker apart just so I can pull the sickening gunk outta there...

just get some fuckin draino

Dear fucking god you're lazy. Get a snake

If you're determined to be lazy get the sulfuric acid based drain cleaner, liquid lightning I think? and hope to fucking hell hair is all it is and you don't have any rubber joints in your pipe

Is it flammable?