Gotham Thread

I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD

>thank goodness he's going to turn himself i-...oh shit..

Implying he's not a good character in the show

he's shit like every other character

Oh I like him a lot, and it sucks that he's slowly going crazy yet doing his best to fight it.

Don't be a plonker, the show is fun

Yeah he should go full crazy instead of playing it safe

bump

Threadly reminder, chaps.

Season 1 was good

1st half of season 2 was pretty good

2nd half was meh

Season 3 will be shite.

when is barbara going to fingerbang selina already?

this didn't happen

I stopped watching this shit after it got all homo in the second season desu

Shame because Bruce is a cute

Do people actually watch this shit? I mean come the fuck on.

Literally judge dredd

This show peaked with azrial's death

I'm actually impressed by season 3 so far. Mad Hatter storyline was fun as fuck. Lol'd hard at "Kill Lee!" Based Gordon.

vic mackey is randy orton?

>will be

Dude, it airs every week. We're almost halfway through. Barnes and Titty Ivy will be great on Monday

I like how since she turned 17, they keep focusing on her butt. Selina is cutie.

it's 2016!

I love how the show has gone full crazy. Season 1's procedure crime solving was horrid

>Shame because Bruce is a cute
This. Except I'm still watching though. He's too cute not to.

He has grown so much. He's taller than Gordon. Wonder if he grew elsewhere too

When does the penguin get fat

Season 9

Was that Manbat in episode 1 of season 3? ahaha holy fuck

Would pay good money to see Michael Chiklis do the RKO out of nowhere to the guy from the OC.

Such a qt

Why did they age Ivy if they do fuck all with her?

Has there been any hot scenes with Jessica Lucas?

they should do sexy panty scenes with her

She is lesbing it up with Barbara at their club

Is Silver coming back this season??

>penguin is actually gay
I kept hearing about this and I thought it was a meme.

what are they thinking

>tfw you will never have a gf that looks like your dead former gf that you killed and she's into role playing your dead ex

Damn Nygma, I envy you

that was the plan but they dumped her and told her that she can join again after she lost 20lbs

Is that what her bewbs weigh?

>looks like

she literally stole her face

Is she ded nao?

shes pretty hot desu. Glad they brought her back for season 3 to interact with Edward. Great chemistry

catsuit when?

It really did, dude.

I rewatched s1 recently. It didn't.

She looks 40 in this picture.

Is he smashing?

>it's a barbara feet episode

>David will never cook for you
Why even live?

He made cake for Selina :3

her episode is next week, pham.

this monday? how you know?

which episode?

I haven't seen this season.

I hope not. I had a theory she got that chick's face transplanted onto hers and is some kind of insane stalker of Edward.

Watch the promo trailer man. episode 3x09

Episode 3x07 had Barbara in a nurse outfit when Jim hallucinated due to the Mad Hatter's red queen virus

with big cleavage

My theory is she works for the court of owls, like Not-Bruce probably is now, as he was taken by them.

will she be exploring her new hairy fanny in the episode?

I don't know, but she seems to tease Selina with the fact she has tits now

What if the Court is planning to replace all major figures with duplicates? Could Not-Kristen Kringle/Isabella possibly be some Dollmaker experiment? Or a Hugo Strange monster?

Why does the Bruce clone have the Dexter theme? lol

>dat chick

You mean Miss Kringle.

this is fantastic news i hope she rubs them up against her

I love this show, it's the only pure villain show. Why do they have no suicide squad arc?

fucking degenerate

because movie universe

>Why am I not popular?
>Why has Will not won all the Emmys?
>Why is my son so intelligent?

I stopped watching the show. Her character is still alive?

She died, was revived, is currently on the run with Hugo Strange and in hiding. Hasn't been seen since 3x02. We're on 3x08 now.

Death is only the beginning, user.

You're missing out. Fish had a very small role at the very end of S2 and beginning of S3. But everything else is fun as fuck. She show is embracing it's crazyness and comic origins. Jervis Tetch is brilliant and they aged up Ivy so she'll have a major seduction storyline coming up soon. Cat's butt has developed nicely and Barbara is a total psycho chick. Two weeks ago Jim told Tetch to kill Lee. The fucking balls. Also Jim is banging a cutie Asian.

Not to mention they brought back the mob angle in the form of Falcone and his son

I think Isabella really just happens to look like Kristen Kringle. They used the same actress cause they like her. She wouldn't have said "oh dear" at the train hitting her if she had nefarious purposes

what an odd thing to say

this show is kinographic as fuck

I fucking love this show. How can it be so bad yet so good at the same time? There's nothing else like it

hello agent 47 welcome to Gotham

This season has been amazingly awful, and yet extremely watchable, which is exactly what I want from Gotham to be honest, my family.

>that fight scene that episode
absolutely erotic

camren catwoman

why does she look super pissed?

this show is fun and all the thing that pisses me off though is how you could make the court of owls so uninteresting. jesusssssssss

This

mfw they will never be able to put the court on the big screen since they are ruined

okay, which 9th tier batman villain is Vic Mackey playing 15 years before batman was a thing?

*queeeeef*

So far he's just OC, he's the Gotham Commish

i think that she suspects that Poison Ivy is the real murder here:

not in the comics

>nygma turned into a cheerful dumbass in love
>penguin is gay
>gordon is still being an edgy fuck rivaling his O.C. character
>barnes will probably die by the end of the season
Is there anyone left to root for? The only passable characters left are Bullock and Alfred but they're barely relevant anymore.

>>nygma turned into a cheerful dumbass in love

Can't love a corpse, assuming she didn't survive a headon collision with that train.

Should've just turned off the ignition, ya dumb broad

Season 1 was meh

Season 2 was GOAT

Season 3 is GOAT so far.

Fix'd.

kys

jesus nice hhahaha i bet he is insulted hahahahaha also leafy is so good mmm yaaaaasssssss

I enjoyed Gotham watching round my friends house. I love how Bruce Wayne was naive at first thinking everyone is there to help him. When actually all they wanted was his power and fortune. Fucking love Alfred he should have been in the Christian Bale movies. Selena is pure hardcore and The Penguin is just fucking ruthless.