Lost my virginity to a girl similar to this...

Lost my virginity to a girl similar to this. Will post love letters from her and what she looks like today and how it happened.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qhDDB1-ewt4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wtf

I have no pic of her as a kid. She was hot n blonde. This happened around when we were both 10. Also have letters from her younger sister who is now a prostitute

Ok here if there is enough interest il post the first letter n atorie of how she seduced me..

I'm assuming that she likes dick. Which in that case, that shit's fucking gay

pics or it didn't happen

No, this happened when i was 10 n she was 9. That's not the girl, just looked like her

There'll be enough interest once you deliver, faggot

I don't have pics of us fucking retard. It was like 20 years

Dubs dont lie

well post them already

Ok here is the first letter

similar in what way - she was 12 years old?

Hot young blonde. She was 9

lmao Datina are you sure it wasnt a nigger kid

Op here. She moved in next door, cousin of my neighbours. I have more letters n will tell the tale of the best sex of my life shortly

its Petrina you dumb illiterate nigger

That says Petrina.

It says Petrina you illiterate fucktard lol

>can't read
Obvious self-hating nigger detected

Op here. 2nd letter. I was a retard kid so I graded her letter

isnt that the kid that underwent hrt?

It was clear she liked me so we started goin out. All I had done at this point was hold hands. That all changed one day. We went over to the bush to a cubby house in a tree, she said she wanted to show me something

That's a Russian model. I don't know about hrt

As someone who's now 24 and has never felt love from a woman, i'm jealous as fuck man. I'm happy for you and sad for me.

im waiting op, dont let us down

She went up first, I looked above me n could see up her shirt. Her still undeveloped nipples, n her smiling down at me thru her shirt

I have 1 more letter from her 7 yr old sister. Not much in that one. What can u expect from a 7 yr old. She's a hokker now

what we have here is a classic case of "i subconciously picture the girl i just fucked as a hot petite supermodel when in reality i just bagged the ugliest witch at the 4am dive bar during last calls and then i go on the internet to brag about it to total strangers"

youtu.be/qhDDB1-ewt4

this is the worst story thread ive ever seen

Thus tree house was in bush land so no one could see us or hear us. She asked me if I wanted to show private parts. I was nervous af. But she smiled this beautiful smile n walked over to me n whispered in my ear. It'll be ok trust me. At this time I felt her hand grab my crouch n rub my dick thru my pants

Well fuck off then

If never felt anyone but my self touch my dick. It felt amazing n my dick was Rick hard in seconds. She laughed n asked me if I wanted more. All I could do was mumble yea..she then told me we had to take all out clothes off. I didn't want to but ahe said she would go first so I agreead

Once she was naked I admired her young body. She was 9 so only nipples n just a few hairs starting to appear around her little slit. My dick was now throbbing and she noticed. She sliped her hands over my pants n underwear n pulled them both down in 1 motion. My small virgin dick sprang free

She smiled at me n grabbed it with her hand n rubbed it a bit. It felt so good my kees buckled n i layed down. N She laid next to me. With her hand still pulling at my dick she said nowI will make u feel so much better

Anyone still reading?

Yes

She climbed on top of me n sat on top. My now throbbing virgin dick touchong her almost bald pussy. She was soaking wet n moved on me. Her pussy rubbing my dick., covering it in her juices . It felt amazing n I felt a wave of pleasure build up in my groin. She could tell I was close. She grabbed my dick n aimed it at her pussy. She said if u feel something weird its ok just go with it. She could tell I was a virgin so she guided me.my dick touching her wet lips

In 1 motion but not to qucik she lowers down. My dick pushing her tight lips apart. She lowers all the waybdown n I felt a tight Hot pussy foe the first time. O fuck me it felt good. This thought little pussy gripping my dick. I felt the pleasure build up. I gasped n she laughed n said here il make u cum now. I didn't even know what that meant. Then i felt her pussy come alive around me dick the wet hot walls squared my dick. N she began rocking her hios. My dick immideatly started throbbing n I felt something shoot out. I didn't k ow what was happeneing. My I was having my first orgasem in a tight 9yr old pussy. It felt incredibly giod. All I could do was gasp n loom at her as she smiled down n rocked her hips. Her pussy squeezing n milking my dick. The cum burst out n strong spasmed one after user. It felt like I laid there cumming in her for a hour it it onlynlast lasted about a minute

Soon it stopped n she climbed off me . The end I'm gunna go masterbate now. Hope u enjoyed my story

>Rick hard

letters were kinda funny but the rest of this thread was shit. fuck you op

Not buying this shit for a second. You are a horrible liar.

If that's true sounds like she may have been molested at some point.