States you wished you lived in

>states you wished you lived in

North Dakotan here. Fuck this state

fuck anywhere it snows

>currently in MO
>checking out a PhD program I'll prob go to in OR
>be there for at least 4 years in

Nope. Live in paradise aka south Florida.

Florida Man!

Lucky bastard

Oregon?

Yes

Thisssss. Fuck the cold

I kinda miss it. I moved to the south a few years ago and only end up visiting home in the winter.

I see what you mean. Nothings ever satisfying haha

hawaii is a shithole of a place to live.

meth heads everywhere and if you're not native or japanese you get treated like shit.

and, you go crazy after a year on the island because there's only so much driving you can do.

it's nice to visit, and maybe stay there for a few months, but long term living is for the truly fucking insane.

I live in Cali. Wish I was out of here. So many faggot hipsters and I really hate Male Mexicans. Love Latinas though

Oregon is so beautiful by the coast. Went to canon beach last summer and it was the most beautiful beach and town I've ever seen.

Ft. Lauderdale.
It snowed here on January 19th 1977

Lived there for a year and was so pissed I had to leave. It might not be for everyone, but fuck it’s paradise

Waikiki sucks dude. Completely over crowded and everything there is chinese/cantanese/mandarin.

I'd rather live in either Alaska, Washington, Oregon, maybe Nevada
fuck rhode island

south jersey. i miss the shore/food/people.

currently in central pa. everything is shitty and backwards. everyone here drives in the right hand lane, food is fucking garbage, the people in general are dumb as rocks.

I believe you

>pa fag
>driver's license was about to expire
>go to dmv
>"we can't do that here"
>wut.jpg
>"go to tag service and fill out form"
>go to tag service, pay $50 fee
>tag service fills out paperwork
>"take this to the dmv"

mfw

Lmao fuck those pricks

>have beach
>be cold
why are you like this?

>go to deli
>ask for macaroni salad
>receive concotion of runny yellow liquid, macaroni, carrots and sweet relish.
>what is this?
>"macaroni salad"

no.

Nah. I live on Oahu. Be prepaid to work two full time jobs, never see the break and if you're white be at the bottom of the racial chain. It's tough unless you're rich as balls

Yep. Lived HI for a year. Traffic blows, way too crowded, it gets old quick

here's a good one

>goto italian restaurant
>order cheesesteak
>"in the garden?"
>wtf is that
>"lettuce and tomatoes"
>no, cheesesteak plx.
>cheesesteak is steak, cheese and sweet marinara sauce in a roll.
>what is this?
>"cheesesteak."

This too

funny side story. worked with a guy that grew up in shitty pa. we go out of state to get some parts. we both order cheesesteak. i know what i'm getting b/c i've left the borders of insanity which is pennsylvania. guy has no clue. orders his cheesesteak with sauce. girl looks him dead in the eye and says "we don't do that here"

i giggled my way thru the whole meal.

I'm not really sure. I just want to live in a bigger city where there is a lot of stuff to do. I fucking hate Michigan.

I live in Canada, London, Ontario and I would love to live in Florida.

I live in Arizona but it's hard to leave here, to be honest. I've lived here my whole life, however, so it must be done. The weather is nice most of the year (not summer) and it's pretty affordable.

Where should I move to? Somewhere with lots of tech jobs, ideally.

Florida is a sweaty ball soup clusterfuck

when i visited there was a white guy who owned a snorkel tor boat for tourists. he seemed happy, that was a nice environment.

Don’t forget the sex offenders

What state would you recommend if I ever move to America?

boo, hoo! No one likes me because I'm an asshole cracker! If I can't drive a 100 miles in a straight line I'm gonna die! I've been a minority for a couple weeks and I hate the way I treat minorities in the US! weep, weep!
fuck off, Haole

t. Literally all of Canada

Depends where you're coming from. If you're white, almost anywhere, any type of brown you should stick to the water front cities.

I know how you feel man. SD bro here, used to live in that goddamn shitty hellhole for 5 years. Hated it then, hate it now.

Yes this. Especially Alberta

That's practically my back yard..

Moving to Minnesota on Saturday from Indiana. Anyone know.what might be in store for me?

Southern California fag here, fuck this place, this state is meant for sjw faggots

I got a great job. Get a 2 bed condo in Honolulu. Same money get me a mansion with a big yard in the mainland. Oh well, no need shovel snow

Rub it why don’t ya lol

Florida is dope. No income tax, tons of coastline and big cities. And beautiful women

Live in Key West FL. Nice place, very expensive, lots of gays. Everyone I know has 2 or 3 jobs just to pay the rent here.

Lol everyone who isn't a Californian glamorizes California. 26 years in California (my whole life)

>state with highest taxes by an almost 4% margin
>everyone has the durr weed cures cancer 420 I just smoked my first blunt yesterday mentality
>everyone in California isn't even from here
>tweakers everywhere
>streets of LA reeks of homeless guy piss
>so. much. fucking. traffic
>bipolar ass weather, one side of the sky will be pouring flash flood raining and the other half is sunny

what's it like in Washington Sup Forumsros? I've only been to Seattle once. Someone told me their nudity laws are really different because I saw a lot of girls walking around mostly naked, thong and stickers over their nipples. I was like wtf no way

Came here to post this. I'm a Floridian who moved to North Carolina recently. I can't wait to move back, jobs are shit here, half the state is an backwater slum and most of the women are fat, potato faced Southern whores with bastard children.

Lmao

What part of sd? Sd here as well . Rapid shitty

I create Kama'aina threads and one other guy shows up. Someone posts a pic of Waikiki and all these "locals" come out of the woodwork. Wut geeves, cuz?

Ah, nevermind. Thought this was Sup Forums.

Live about an hour west of Aberdeen.

I feel your pain.

North Carolina is great. Wish I could go back

I agree dude it sucks here, also I lived in Colorado for a while and loved it, so I'd love Colorado again.

>prove you’re Hawaiian
SDIB

Yeah what city are you moving to? It really depends

Queens, nyc here. Liberal states are not for me. I get raped with taxes, bus and train prices keep goin up, people are ok, typical new yorkers anti social etc etc...

I wanna go to california, nicer weather, generally nicer ppl i keep hiring

You want one pic of my Maika'i Card?

agreed. Being military, im stuck in this shithole for 3 years

Yeeah sure

where at? from havasu here

As someone who lives here fuck fuck fuck this place oh my god I hate this shitty wet fuckass state. And the people of Portland are some of the most obnoxiously arrogant people in the country. This whole attitude of "Heh we're so much better than california" is so retarded when we're slowly becoming another God damn california. Fuck this place. Oh and god forbid it snows. Then the whole city shits down for a week. Fuck. This. Place.

People who complain about Hawaii are ungrateful pricks who can’t find satisfaction in life

Let me ask you first, who was better in their prime, Trini or Ku'ualoha?

I'll trade lives with you California blows

This person is either a dumbass or lives under a rock. Cannon beach is fucking garbage, ripe with sand shrimp, and has shit tier waves.

Having lived in Oregon my entire life, I'd rather eat a handful of Hawaiian sand than walk barefoot on any beach in Oregon.

Yeah MO sucks cock.

He's right Portland is disgusting

Fuck Hawaii and the spam eaters that infest it.

Trini for sure

Phoenix.

I miss Medford

of course you are

Trini fur shore

Medford sucks dick too. What's wrong with you people?

At least I'm not from Tuscon.

The cold is not for those who are weak. Join the weak minded that lives in Florida that ultimately turn into zombies or mass shooters.

Medford was cool when the cops stopped me they thought the 9mm on my dashboard was a god givin right

Wrong. The correct answer is ALWAYS Patricia Ford.

Harry Pottervić is always right no migrants allowed

Funny, we Floridians say similar things about those who complain about the heat, humidity, mosquitoes, and alligators.

come to big island dumbass the fuck you think it would be like on oahu.

Diamond head.. about 20 min from my house. Fuck Waikiki. Might as wel, to go time square

Traffic does blow. Not over crowded. Stop living by ward.

I want to go north, where the days are a bit shorter, the sun is a bit lower in the sky, the autumn shadows are a bit longer, and the winter is long and cold. What is a nice city to live in, in ND?

I live in Wisconsin and I love it. Everyone is so unhappy with where they live. Move to Wis and eat cheese, drink beer, and be happy luls

I used to be Kauaii. Miss it all the time. Fuck making 35k a year blows.

Big island is prolly my next stop.

I’ll do fuck all to stay off Maui

Heat humidity and mosquitos suck. I’m all about those alligators. They taste great, and to watch those fag on their crotch rockets doing 140mph eating it because some alligator is just chilling on 75. Love it.

Oh great, even fewer things to do and no jobs.