Anyone have any great secrets for getting a good deal on a diamond?

Anyone have any great secrets for getting a good deal on a diamond?

Other than "buy loose stones at a medium quality from a dealer"

Also - how much could I get a decent 2 carat diamond for?

trips and i post my dick

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@AspieSavant/when-diamonds-were-a-jew-s-best-friend-bae3d1577ffc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Try ebay.

Just get moissanite. As long as the ring isin't closely inspected by a trained eye or tested by a moissanite tester none will be the wiser.

im not a jew and i care about inherent quality, whether or not you can tell immediately upon looking at it

Yeah, do what this guy said. Only idiots pay an arm and a leg for diamond when moissanite exists. Damn near equal in all ways, except way cheaper and only second to diamond in hardness. Spend that extra money on a vacation instead.

middle tier 2 carat stone is 18k -20k .

the only real issue with buying a moissanite is that it isn't a diamond. Why buy a moissanite when you can buy a cubic zirconia? Why buy a cubic zirconia when you can buy some cut glass?

Because in the end. It just isn't a diamond.

Your call.

exactly my point

if it isnt a diamond why would i even waste one second buying something.

people who buy fake shit are complete degenerates

Except cubic is visually different and looks like glass. Moissanite usually looks equal if not better (lab made perfection vs flawed, affordable diamond), flares better, and is almost as hard. You literally have to take that shit to testers to examine under high powered equipment to figure out, you can't visually tell. And it's like 1/10th of the price.

The only argument to be made for diamond is if you're a dumb fuck that thinks paying more means the rock itself is inherently better like OP.

it is inherently better you humongous faggot. diamonds are rare and thus valuable. fake glass is common and therefore trash. would you get satisfaction seeing your jew-ed out cheap purchase on your wife's hand for years and years while she brags to her family that you were a big shot and bought her a beautiful stone? jesus fucking jews man

not so much that diamonds in general are rare, it's just that they get exponentially more rare the bigger they are

If you have to beg Sup Forums for advice on how to get a cheap diamond, you're probably in no position to be pretending to be better than you are. But by all means, hawk over all your hard earned money to the Jews and their diamond cartel.
>"Yes, goyim, this rock is so rare and hard to find, we promise! Give us all your money to prove you love your wife"

My girlfriend is a jeweller, and you honestly already said the only way. You buy them loose from a diamond seller.

The markup on any gems, metals, or jewellery is insane. She buys stones for $5 and sells them for $100. As a guy on the street who's not in the industry, you'll never compete with that.

So, find a guy who sells direct, make nice with him, and buy some stuff he's having trouble offloading.

Wow. Thinking Jews want you to buy fake diamonds? Who do you think orchestrated the entire diamond industry AND market??
medium.com/@AspieSavant/when-diamonds-were-a-jew-s-best-friend-bae3d1577ffc
Moissanite is the worst thing that ever happened to the Jews

Diamonds aren't rare at all. There are warehouses full if them in Antwerp that the jews parse out in order to artificially cause scarcity. If diamonds were actually rare your basic diamond ring would go up in value over time but they don't and never have

can you ask your girlfriend what the best possible price I could find a 2 carat diamond for would be

I mean, just look at that chocolate diamond bullshit. They genuinely convinced people to buy their trash, colored diamonds at a huge markup solely off marketing. That's the most Jewish thing I've ever heard.

i mean gold is rare, and the price does not necessarily go up consistently over time. it depends on various market factors

But what he's saying isn't conspiracy theory, it's historical fact. De Beers creates the supply level as they see fit, and they always have. And the only reason YOU even think diamonds are valuable is because they TOLD you you should think that.

Price of gold fluctuates because of other factors besides rarity because it is a market commodity. I was being simplistic but in general rare things go up in value unless for some reason they become less rare

buy a bunch of 1/4 carat or smaller diamonds and a bottle of epoxy resin

glue that shit together and make a 1000 carat ball

profit

he's not going to get it anons

buy loose stones at a medium quality from a dealer

Fuck off diamond shill

We've seen your threads across Sup Forums and joined the dots...

Watch it

or you could try a moissanite tester. they're like 20 bucks. sure it's cleaner and they are getting close to near colorless diamonds, but thats not the point. are you planning to lie to your girl and tell her it's a diamond? ask her before you buy, like "Hey babe, was thinking instead of getting you a diamond, but I was thinking some lab grown shit would be much better. what do you think?" I'm sure she'll agree

Get a lab grown diamond, they are cheaper and indistinguishable from real diamonds. Or buy vintage

A cheapo 10x loupe is all you need to identify moissanite. Double refraction is a dead giveaway (look through a crown facet, not the table)

Don't buy diamonds anyway they're stupid. Get something cool like alexandrite or opal

OP go to a pawn shop and ask what percentage of "rap" they'll sell a stone at. Depending on the stone you can probably get it to around 40-50 "back" (40-50% less than the rappaport price listings for that month) if you pay cash. For a meh 2 carat you're looking around 10-12k (maybe si2 / h)