White Women

Why does the west let their women walk all over them. Are you guys really so cucked you cannot see what's right before you. Women are responsible for all the ills in your society. The willingly cuck themselves to foreigners. They vote for more gibs. They vote for men purely on how attractive they are and women just because they are women. Are you guys really this whipped.

Other urls found in this thread:

efukt.com/21367_Cuck_Has_Second_Thoughts.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump so the beta cucks can see.

Bump for the future of the west

Bump for cucks

I made a thread like this yesterday but Nu/pol/ hates to talk about it as its a sore spot for them.

Cucks love to pretend they're "redpilled" and "völkisch as fuark" but they cant even keep their own women in line

>inb4 "i-its the jews fault that we cant control our own women"

The state gives women too much support. They know they can cause as much trouble as they like and basically get away with it if the public sector offers an alternative life for them. They don;t need a white man because of that and rub it in good. Dammmn.

At this point there's little individual men can do. The government and legal system is already on the feminist's side. A single man trying to fight the system is committing suicide.

Men need to stop cucking themselves to the vaginal jew. If the beta-cucks on pol and stormfront were acted half as red-pilled in real life as the do online shit wouldn't be so bad. All men should just agree to stop dating single moms. We need to start slut-shaming like crazy.

>Men need to stop cucking themselves to the vaginal jew. If the beta-cucks on pol and stormfront were acted half as red-pilled in real life as the do online shit wouldn't be so bad. All men should just agree to stop dating single moms

That's what I do as an individual. No single moms, makes fun of them, fuck I don't date any bitches, period. But too many other men are eager to take my place in the dating pool. Pussy is still put on the pedestal.

>but Nu/pol/ hates to talk about it as its a sore spot for them
Sup Forums has become really garbage as of late

Sup Forums needs to start raiding articles on feminism and it needs to start red-pilling more people. Look at what meme-magic did for Trump. If we can do the same thing to feminism that would be amazing. We keep talking about stopping the Jew, but until we get the women in check in doesn't matter.

efukt.com/21367_Cuck_Has_Second_Thoughts.html

>And this thread does not get deleted + OP banned.
MODS CONFIRMED TO BE KIKES OR KEKS

>efukt.com/21367_Cuck_Has_Second_Thoughts.html
This is fake. If it somehow isn't I feel so bad. This is what most women are like nowadays anyways to their husbands and boyfriends. No respect.

And don't forget,
women invented lying.

That's why I call it Nu/pol/.

It's not gonna happen. Nu/pol/ is used to others doing the heavy lifting or doing the least amount of work possible (e.g.: spamming memes)

Why should I get banned for this. This thread is meant to show how bad shit has gotten.

misioginist
if you could you would fuck them, but they do not want you so you make a thread like this

Because he's a dumb walloon that doesn't know how to read. He sees your OP image and automatically assumes this is a cuck thread.

There's a reason that in almost every religious myth story it's women that ruin everything.

Not an argument.

Sure I would fuck hot white women. Who wouldn't. the problem is that promiscuity and the liberated women are ruining society.

Because I made a thread about the opposite (black women with white men) and I got banned because mods here are either kikes or rabid SJW's

The mods here are kikes. I've gotton banned 3 times for the most basic shit. I'm pretty sure they don't even mod. IF something gets reported its just banned no questions asked.

That's because you and the rest of the

Reddit has been coming in strong lately, just look at the blue pilled thread complaining about "women hate"

Honestly white dudes fucking minority chicks is still degenerate, but at least then its just to get off. When a white women fucks a minority it is meant to be a display of rebellion and disrespect. Coal burners don't like black men they just like pissing off white men.

Of course there is. I wasn't shitposting about lying.
If you think about it rationally, it's really obvious.
Women are weaker, and therefore have to resort to other means of control over others.
Men are 'stupid' because we're dependant on their pussies, so they exploit this 'leverage'.
Women invented lying, and not the kind of silly, child-tier lying, I mean the real, soul crushing lying that only jews have mastered.

There's also more women here now. /r9k/ has been getting a ton of them complaining about how "there are no good menz lefts" (aka chad only wants to pump and dump me)

I don't disagree

I just want COLONIZED to catch on instead of BLEACHED or WHITED; those last two don't even sound as catchy or roll off the tongue like "blacked"

>ayy yo she got blacked
>>oh yeah well your sister got COLONIZED

Honestly women are as good at lying as jews. Even the biggest threat to jewish hegemony isn't the goyim. It's their own fucking women. Everytime I see a jew goy couple. It's the women who's jewish.

Holy shit that was hot
Damn every Sup Forumsack should let their gf get fucked by black guys so that they fould really find out how superior black cock is
"I could feel it in my uterus" damn that cock was huge

What I don't understand is, how come there are no works of (science) fiction in which a full on gender war happens?

It seems so obvious to write about it, yet there is literally no book, film or any other kind of media out there that deals with this subject.

god those are terrible

Other races you don't need. The other gender is. Maybe when sex-bots occur it would be feasible. Also it would be obvious who wins. Men would destroy.

Cuck.

>people are so blind to see that the first story in the bible is an example of what happens when women lead men around
you cant make this shit up, keep up the good work serbro nema krsta bez tri prsta

>You call it COLONIZED
I do m8

also: Don't ever call me a walloon again you subhuman USA monkey choke on a fucking burger while your nigger president fucks you in the ass

Of course men would win. We'd keep around 15-20% of them for breeding, just to be safe.
The point is, women are a lot ballsier now than ever before in history. This is why they need to be punished on a larger scale. It's the only way.

>keep up the good work serbro nema krsta bez tri prsta
Samo jako jebi ne vadi
Kako u Švedskoj?
Ladno, jebiga, al standard.

sace epidemija silovanja kad se male svedske kurvice postmodernizma krenu oblacit kolko god golisavo zakon dopusta. Cak ni najgore brdjanke se tako ne oblace (ni ponasaju).

Govna jevrejska im zatrovala mozgove.
A ko ih jebe kad su pičketine.

The weak should fear the strong, as someone on this board used to say

>qouting Sam "niggers better run and" Hyde
10/10 never change