Stop using Sup Forums for a year

>stop using Sup Forums for a year
>come back
>every thread has less than 10 replies except for waifushit and rap
>threads about patrician music die fast
>seems like there's only 5-6 people posting on the board at any given time
>no memes

What happened to Sup Forums?

Same thing I got banned for a month last year and just stopped coming then a couple of days ago I came back to see it's dead.

Sup Forums died in 2011 newfriend

but it was exactly same last year and year before that and so on. meme rap killed Sup Forums and then there were poptimist facebookfags invasion who only listen pop music.

Lots of awful shit posting
No discussion
Same normie albums reposted every day

We are normies, we are love

The door-to-door salesmen of Sup Forums made sure to drive off the final people who had taste. Now, you can take your pick from five threads about how Oasis, Led Zeppelin, Guns & Roses, and shit metal are somehow masculine.

grumpy bad attitude posters killed Sup Forums
the benevolent saints eager to share obscure killer tunes couldn't stand up to the army of jerks forever
for some reason this awful bunch of people still patrols Sup Forums, perhaps like the zombies in the mall of dawn of the dead, ready to obliterate ten to one any gentleman scholar who is naive enough to pass through here
polite sage

and you can pick 50 threads of memerappers and 50 threads of vapid liberal pop & rnb. If anything pol did not do enough for preventing homonormalization of this board.

It is literally facebook discussion talking about top 40 music and viral marketing another "hits". Like for example xxxtentacion as soon as that son of bitch and his label cashed out nobody even talk about him in weeks.

We are normies, we are love

facebook cancer drove out all elitists and board turned into shit. your argument doesn't even make sense.

I've only been coming here since 2014 a little before benji came out
for the past year or so I've only come occasionally to find that its complete dog shit now

there's way more political bait threads but even still aside from that it feels dead

this
fuck off fantanodrone

Sup Forums never progressed beyond Sup Forums-core, that's the deal. for years we built up a canon of essential music here, but it never progressed further than obscure subgenres of popular music. Sup Forumscore and the essential albums just stayed the same for years so the patrish people of course moved off to other place since they had already heard all the Sup Forumscore. Sup Forums became stagnant, the only people who are still here are poptimists and newbies.

naturally as you can't make music in retrospective and people are too sheeple to acknowledge real talents like grimes.

>zombies capable only of facebook/cancer/fantano memeing

evidence presenting itself
polite sage

>real talents like grimes
kill yourself, you piece of shit waifufag

Sup Forums killed everything.

everyone who disagrees isnt Sup Forums.

I'll tell you later.

Reasons Sup Forums is dying
>/r/Sup Forums spreading Sup Forums injokes to the outer world
>Sup Forums on a Trump high is campaigning across the internet
>newfags who are here because of the memes