I've gained 10 lb because of this medication. I fucking want to kill myself. I really do...

I've gained 10 lb because of this medication. I fucking want to kill myself. I really do. What the actual fuck is wrong with my body? I want to kill myself. If I'm going to be fat, I'd rather die. I can't stand looking at myself. I should kill myself. I hate myself so much. I'm so fucking fat. I should kill myself.

tits or gtfo

Have you considered diet and exercise?

Don't kill yourself, that's a waste. but still, tits and timestamp or gtfo

Eat less, not that hard.
Eat 10% less than normal, bam weight gain stopped

what he said just eat less i lost 100+ lbs in the last year doing this

That's the thing. I do diet and exercise. I'm even on ADHD medication too because of ADHD. I just eat compulsively for no reason. It's not like I get cravings. It's not like I feel sad. I just have no self-control. I really want to kill myself because of how out of control this all is. This and how my life has been a clusterfuck of drug addiction and crazy bullshit. I'm so sick of it.

obvious shitpost but yeah, thats what a lot of medications do.

I recommend balancing it out with amphetamine intake.

It sounds like you have a lot of inner pain. Compulsive eating and addiction are probably symptoms of some kind of unaddressed inner turmoil.

Have you considered seeing a therapist?

Is it? What's the fucking point of being alive if I can't do anything because I'm constantly obsessing over how fat I am? What the fuck does it matter how good I did on the SAT? How good I was at school? All the time I spent obsessing over how fat I am and how much I hate myself and want to die, other people spent towards building software and studying things they actually care about. I

Then youre doing it wrong. Cut carbohydrates. If you really want it then do it, but isuspect you just want to whine and blame your failings on everything else.

>diet
>exercise
>stop being depressed by the smallest things
there are other things to worry about OP. stop killing my vibe faggot

Yeah, I do see one. I'm just really sick of this problem. I thought being on Dexedrine would solve my problems. I'd do better in school, and I wouldn't have problems with compulsive overeating. And it worked for like a month, and it doesn't work anymore. Meth worked too at a time, but I can't go back to that.

start lifting. serious muscle work, fuck the other exercise.

if you're putting on fat anyway might as well use it to bulk at the same time. be strong fat, not just fat.

I know I'm the reason for my failings. I have no self-control or willpower. I'm going to become overweight and then I'll really kill myself. Like once my BMI goes above 23, I really will. I'll overdose on percocets and xans

Only ten pounds? Faggot, lift weights. Get muscle. Muscle burns more calories at a rest. Literally no reason you shouldn't lift. Fucking get a rush when you tear up your muscle tissue don't ya? So fucking get to it then. Your a lazy fuck though aren't ya? Cus if you wanna be fit, you gotta suffer. Simple as that, get used to being uncomfortable. Fucking be sore for weeks. Then results come.

Yeah, Meth definitely isn't a long term fix.

It's really difficult to do well in school and care about things like the SAT when you're dealing with so much self loathing.

Would it be helpful for you to get a personal trainer or someone who could work with you? Could help keep you accountable and work on diet together. Maybe hitting some of your fitness goals will give you a needed sense of pride and accomplishment.

10 lb is not a big deal if you're like 5'10, but I was 110 lb before and now I'm 120 and it's a big fucking difference. It makes a big difference, and it was so hard for me to get to 110 in the first place, and in a matter of 4 weeks, I've gained 10 lb. how the fuck is that possible.

Try the keto diet. There's books on it. But that said... 10lbs isn't that bad. I mean yeah, try to get it off, because if it turns to 30 lbs it'll be a problem for you, but at the 10 lb level you shouldn't freak out. 10 lbs won't hurt you in dating or health.

fpbp, fam
only a grill gives a fuck about gaining 10 lbs

>eats speed every day
>gets fat
this does not compute, you attention whoring fuckstick

I did do well on the SAT. I'm 21 now. I use to be promising. But then prom came around senior year, and suddenly I cared...? I can't explain. I had not cared before then but The thought of how prom
is immortalized and how I'd look fat and gross during it made me insane and suddenly I was obsessed. And then after prom, it wasn't good enough. And when I went to college was when I started really overeating. And I took adderall first to control it. When that failed, it became meth. And meth literally made me schizophrenic while I was high. I was hallucinating spiders and people talking about me, so I dropped out. And now I'm nothing. In my mind though, if I were not fat, then at least I could live with myself, but now I'm a failure AND I'm fat.

Then you need to start holding yourself accountable starting right now. Quit the soda, go on keto and do a fucking pushup. Prove you've still got some fight left in you.

Yea, I should just go all out again. I use to. It just never was sustainable you know? I'd lose weight quickly, but I just really couldn't stand the constant hunger and mind games. I always failed in the end and gain half of it back.

if you don't post your tits then idgaf

same man been gaining weight ever since depression started kickin in

feels bad man