NZ thread

NZ thread
What's with the reclusiveness of people in Wellington?
It's literally impossible to make friends when everyone has social anxiety.

Other urls found in this thread:

cato.org/human-freedom-index
youtu.be/Pox7gNzEcuU
youtube.com/watch?v=MsxXfGHlgUA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Something sure has put the wind up them

Hoe old, maybe I went to school with you?

Did you hang out in the shithouse at lunch sucking off the older boys. If so, thanks.

Wellington here. Are you a new student? Maybe you should try to be less of a raging, opinionated, party animal asshole if you wanna fit in.

Are you still fucking your sister

No, she put the price up.

>IDBro is still not back

Nope. Wellington highschool about 4 years ago?

My point is actually that I depend on there being other people to compensate for my social anxiety by not having social anxiety themselves.

>Social anxiety
You mean shy? It's just shy, like people have always been. Only now, because everybody has to be made to feel special, it's been given a medical name which in turn lets shrinking violets feel special about themselves and gives them an excuse to not face their fears and get on with their lives.
>Oh, I can't talk to people, I've got a medical condition that makes me special.
Fucking homos.

>no one fucking cares

Don't invalidate peoples experiences just because your dad told you to toughen up while he pounded your asshole each night.

This. So much this.

And seriously, how fucking hard can it be to make friends?

> Hey whatcha reading?
> Tolstoy
> Dude, hes awesome
> I reckon eh, wanna be my friend?

2018 is the year he will return.

I want to succ a trap

ITT: irrelevant faggots in a irrelevant country

Isn't q from there? What does she look like?

>people's experiences?
What experiences? Being told you've got a mental condition to stop you having tantrums about meeting new people?
You don't have a medically diagnosed condition,,you're shy. Only, because you lack the spine to confront your fears you'll waste your only shot at life lurking in your bedroom as mummy's special little man.
I genuinely pitty you. Your life is being destroyed by the parents that should be encouraging you to move on, simply because they're to weak to stand up to your pathetic attitude.
If you have 'social anxiety' you should probably kys, because you'll be no use to anyone else.

Nice post bro

Auckland haha legend

Anyone done the census yet?
>I haven't but will soon

Nah mate I'm not going to. Refuse to.

Pretty much everyone who developed the technology that pulled us out of the stone age was socially awkward m8

Yeh, fuck getting that fine man

I did that last time when everyone was doing it, this time I'm only doing it because so many people are against it. Reverse psychology I guess

There's a difference between socially awkward, and hiding in your bedroom.

Pretty sure that fine is just scare tactics, they account for 5% of people to not fill it out even when it was paper, I'm guessing this year it will be 15% or more refusing

probably, I ignored all the OP's petty problems anyway, this is a NZ thread, not an aspie support group

Dubs of truth

Wheres q ??

hahaha thanks mate.

Is Tim here?

Here's my problem guys. I've tried to ignore it but today I realised I've fallen for my best friend's wife. She and I get along really well, and I know she's into me. But we both know we won't take it any further. She loves her husband, and he's a fucking top bloke, a real good guy. I would never do anything to destroy the friendship.
But they're having some trouble and she's been bagging him a bit. I'm not comfortable with that, I don't need to know their problems.
I've decided I should stop hanging with them for a while. I'm afraid he's gonna cotton on to us. Which is weird because we've not done anything. But I think even knowing we're attracted to each other would be terrible for him. We catch up a lot, so it's going to be strange not seeing them so much

Am I doing the right thing by cutting myself out of their lives for a bit or I should I just keep hanging with them and acting like it's all good?

jeusus i can smell her farts from here

You should make some room for their relationship AND tell her you can be there for her if she needs anything. Best of both worlds, bro.

cuck your friend and make him raise your child

I think this is the way to go. She wants to catch up with me sometimes when he's at work. Just to chat and stuff. I feel that's too strange. Once we were out at a cafe and someone made a comment about us being a nice couple. That was awkward but she just smiled.

Kek. I've fapped to her. Plenty of times. Would love to fuck her but never gonna happen.

Faggots are starting to piss me off. No need for them to be included in the census. They wouldn't want it anyway because then we would see they're only 3% of the population instead of 10% they try make us believe.

I've been there bro, trust me when I say that distancing yourself is only a temporary solution. But if him and his wife are just going through a rough patch it might just be a 'grass is always greener' type situation. So cutting yourself away is the best option, but don't be surprised if it gets worse when you start again.

this

Well I've got a girl on the go. So she will be a good distraction. The whole thing just feels messy and I don't like being in between them.

Either way thanks for the advice guys. I will distance myself from them for the next couple months.

I want friends but I don't like people what do

describe the odour to me

is there a video of pic related?

Hello, boys!

>back from my night walk

a delicate aroma of methane gas, boiled eggs and shit

get

anyone else looking forward to aunty cindys maternity leave?

Nah I'm turning on Winnie.

Voted for him, supported him for most of my life (even as a kid) but nah turns out he's just as bad as the rest.

Pretty angry tbh.

>be the change you want to see in the world

Same. So fucking pissed off at myself for voting for him. The guys a dog.

>The guys a dog.
Yip.

I always knew it, because come on, but he literally is in it for himself. He's simply played, and destroyed, the part of NZ which was really againt neo-liberalism.

Turns out he's a neo-liberal himself, really.

yo i leave Hamilton. Moved from the states whats the best way to get laid in this shit hole.

Banning foreign home buyers and raising the minimum wage doesn't seem very neoliberal

His corruption is though.

would you be so kind as to cook the man some feckin eggs luv...new geriatric version

What's going on in here ae? Chch signing in

Should be having an accent is easy enough. Worked for me.
t.Australian
NZ women aren't all that though. Puffer jackets, 20kgs overweight, opinionated af, far left idiots, unattractive. It's real refreshing when you see a decent looking one. Fuck I miss Sydney beaches

Thank you I thought I was going crazy

Dunners reporting, bruh

>Old school

>Dunners

is a frozen coke even frozen coke?

Nah I'm the other Dunners

Just go fuck some sheep bro

The not Dunners at all.

>im looking for her.

>im looking for him.

My mind is broken and there is no glue.

Try actually leaving your room user, you might have more luck faggot.

>leaving your room
>not being a 31yo NEET permavirgin

Are you even trying?

Not really, but it shouldn't take much effort to meet people. OP is being a fag, so he'll get low effort responses.

>both of them are here looking at me

Because you live in a shitty country where the population is like.. 4

Yeah, because I bet your cuntry is a paradise right?

Straya m9

I have a garage full of cars and motorcycles, a gun in my safe, a good job, a big house, a nice view

Life is pretty damn sweet here actually

>I have a garage full of cars and motorcycles, a gun in my safe, a good job, a big house, a nice view
No girlfriend, no wife, no kids.

Yeah, great mate.

long term partner of years in bed but this is the internet, we're all virginfags here

See, I'm willing to take photos of everything I talked about, because people like you always call bullshit when somebody has it better than them, but not of my partner, so I didn't bring it up

Funny, that speaks nothing of your country. People have that shit anywhere.

What I mean is, this country has been good to me, but you're right maybe we should talk about the cato instutues independent rating of the country then, in which Australia rank 5/159 in human freedoms

Ahead of north america 11/159

Apparently NZ scores higher than us though. TIL. 3/159

cato.org/human-freedom-index

want gf but not sure if want gf...
lonely soul.

Heh. We're both more free then the US, suck it America!

youtu.be/Pox7gNzEcuU

oh man i love it, i hold onto that link erry time some american spastic talks about their turbo freedoms

they don't even rate

I will now too.

the fuck does that help?

>she wore silk upon a lonely road; her eyes like diamonds in the sky.

mother fucker up.

post pics of your cars fag

post pics of your wamens axe wounds.

I spend my days watching the bucket fountain on Cuba St. Bring orange soda and we'll hang out user

can I bring a BK cup?

.223 Winchester super short magnum + special 40 grain all-copper bullet = 4,700fps = one fucked up watermelon

youtube.com/watch?v=MsxXfGHlgUA

I AM SPECIAL

fuck slow mo shit is gay.

Hamilton here, how do I make new friends? I've lived here for over 10 years

friends are dumb.
process everything internally in your own mind for self satisfaction.

I'd expect nothing else!

everyone in kiwi seems shy and simple.
aussie here.

Can say all of them are simple, but not all of them are shy.