Fellow Americans, what should we do to this dumb bitch...

Fellow Americans, what should we do to this dumb bitch? Her tweet went "viral" so her arrogance and ego is through the roof. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UH3Pzk_-ugY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>mfw i was a marine and went to TAMU

rip

Ignore her? For someone who went viral I hadn't even heard of her until you posted her fucking tweets. Way to go and give her the attention she craves, idiot.

OP is fuckin triggered

dont give a shit

marines are all retarded faggots, i'll allow it

That's why I said "viral" because she's all over Instagram. I don't give a fuck about what she said, but her attitude makes me want to punch her uterus

Yes.

Yeah, you're an idiot. Do you not see how obvious her trolling is? And you're on Sup Forums of all places?

lol US Marines are the dumbest God-damn people I've ever met. And then they're trained to be unthinking, unfeeling assholes. They're not brave they're braindead flopping dicks.

Pretty sure she's serious because the rest of her page is littered with BLM and Fem shit

You single handedly met every member? Damn. I guess they really are idiots.

I don't think you guys realize that she was being ironic.

>taking Twitter memes seriously
zzzzz

"Being ironic is not simply being funny or sarcastic (although sarcasm can be a form of irony). ... Nobody seems to be clear on what irony really is, and what it really means. It is often used to describe events that are unlucky or coincidental, rather than ironic."

youtu.be/UH3Pzk_-ugY

"Why are you talking like this?"

I did. It was like a million retard march.

GTA 5 irl

I'm quoting. Do you know what ("") are used for?

>The military is why you have freedom

Classic Americunts.

Then your mom must have been leading the march.

With no defenses. What stops any piece of shit army from attacking us and taking over?

That still doesn't detract from the fact that she wasn't being 100% serious. It's the [current year] and people still can't take a joke?

What is 1d?

No man, it was Marines. You might have been there marching.

>white knighting this hard

one direction

One Direction

>defenses
Absolutely, a country needs defense.
But that whites out everything else that your military does.

You make it sound as if there's a hoard already waiting on your boarder with forks and torches ready to take over once you show weakness.

Which is not the case.

Russian troll accounts are also full of BLM shit.

We have freedom because the founding fathers put forth ideas of liberty, and then the militias fought for that freedom. Going into Afghanistan or Iraq to fight thousands of miles away isn't protecting shit you dumb fucking nigger.

>I'm quoting.
Are you really?

My nigga. If you don't experience this shit in person then I suggest you shut the fuck up. The only reason Mexico's cartel hasn't invaded my town is because of the Army tanks guarding the border along with the weak ass Border Patrol. So yes, they are waiting to come in and take over.

Lmfao here I was thinking 1d meant 1 dimension, as in only x in the x-y-z Cartesian coordinate system. That's the bigger problem here. This dumb bitch is an uneducated slut

shut up crybaby

She has a point, that is why fatbois in the US army got Ambushed by Niger Niggers.

Would you prefer paying $10 per gallon?

You know, she wants you to give her attention, right?

Old

>white knighting this hard
I would be making the same claim, roastie or not.
It's a shame that you're not capable of comprehending satirical humor. :(

>i care

Was quoting

Most of the attention is from a bunch of other retards saying "Truuuuuuuu [100 emoji crying face emoji x100]"

Black Lives Matter is still a thing? Like, for niggers, yeah i'd thinl so. But aren't whites past that? Usually self-loathing social media addicted whites just hop on the biggest trend that week. If BLM aren't in the media, they're usually posting funny cat memes, ebonics, shitty rap music and their Starbucks lattes.

What does expensive gasoline have to do with freedom? Autist

Or maybe I'm on that next level meta shit boiiii

Yeah, okay. Pet me reword it cause you're a fucking moron. You know she wants to get attention from offended people, right?

If I was autistic, I would care about your insults more :cccc

>mfw everyone posting in a spidey thread

Thisis when you get the chance to try and offend her kind back. Start talking about something unrelated but hit her where it hurts. Say something like how it was braver to be a Trump supporter on
Twitter in 2016 than to be black during the Baltimore riots.

Of course we're not your fucking army. So fuck off.

Retard

Spidey, tear this thread down

Ah I'm the moron. The intellectual savior is here. It's because she's a retard and she's 100% serious about this shit. Just look at the whole Twitter thread yourself. She's a pretentious, arrogant cunt. And that's the part that pisses me off. I don't give a fuck, for the last time about the military comment. Her attitude is the reason women deserve to get raped and abused physically.

I don't see why anyone would care about somebody liking one dimension. Its bizarre if anything to even mention something like that.

Maybe you should ignore it and move on with real life?

It's so good to see Spiderman around these parts again

I wasn't asking for an army dumbass. Sup Forums has gone soft for the past few years. Just a bunch of weebs and faggots who like traps. Kill yourself.

on it cap'n gonna need help

just bringing the good back

>ignore it and move on with real life?
You know where you are right now right?

It's midnight. What am I supposed to do other than jerk off and be on here getting mad over women having rights?

Yes, we all know she's a cunt. She's privileged, stuck up, condescending, and passive-aggressive but no dofferent than the way the average teen girl operates. So let me ask why the fuck you went through her entire profile and knew she was into feminist and BLM bullshit?
The point also was to get a reaction out of conservacucks and Sup Forumstards. Is she being serious? Fuck, who knows? But regardless, she wants a reaction out of people cause she's an attention whore and you're feeding her.
>the intellectual savior here
Are you autistic?

>caring about anything on twitter

Kill yourself faggot.

I'm former military. What do I think we ought to do? Stand up and feel proud. I protected the Constitution and this is nothing more than her 1st Amendment right of Free Speech. Being able to say even stupid shit like this is what I served for.

>caring about the opinion of some entitled western woman

You're not asking for an army? Then why do you think we care about some social media fiasco that doesn't affect in any way whatsoever? Teenagers suck. What's new?

Okay. I never addressed this, but how am I feeding her? I don't even have an active Twitter and I doubt she knows that a fucking nobody is on Sup Forums talking shit about her. And yes I'm autistic. Use a different insult, shit. This place has gotten softer and weaker I swear.

You're raising attention to said tweets by posting them to Sup Forums. Last reply cause you're not worth anyone's time

trips of truth

>ITT kid gets upset he lost argument
>starts posting spidey
>small penis syndrome is real

To create a discussion and see if any Patriots cared enough to ruin her life. And I know you're fat so shut up.

quit being a fag. As a member of the army i think the bitch was funny. All you flag waving snowflakes who get all offended when someone "disrespects merica" need to grow up

>"what ahould we do this dumb bitch?"
>not asking for an army

Lmao what