Well lads add Home Depot to your list of places to shop from now on

Well lads add Home Depot to your list of places to shop from now on.

I already shopped there because I'm not a girly man.

>home depot employee wears "america was never great hat"
>libtards love home depot
>home depot founder endorses Trump
>i'm going to lowes!

this

>tfw there's only Lowe's in my area

You mean you didn't before? Where else are you gonna get cheap lumber and saw blades and nails? Lowes? Fuck that they charge more.

Wasn't this a month ago?

Home Depot > Lowes before the Trump endorsement anyways

>people are just one person

I'm going to continue to shop at whichever chain is closest to my house. So, Home Depot.

Did they ever fire her?

Can't make America great again without lots of lumber and nails and shit.

pick one

>buying lumber at home depot

JUST

This.
>"The man that doesn't know shops at Lowe's"

Home Depot because it's the easiest of the three to find mexican workers loitering around for a job.

I just go where the prices are lowest anons

Where do you get it. You just chop it down yourself or what?

not that i heard

proud to shop at The Home Depot almost daily

This is the only good answer.

More saving, more doing, yall.

None, they're American it's either Rona, Home Hardware or Canadian Tire

I buy it from lowes/dunn lumber/local lumberyards.

I can either spend 10 minutes at Home Depot looking for ONE straight 2x4 or just go to a competent store that is filled with perfect lumber.

From that FB profile pic I have a feeling that woman has never opened a toolbox in her life.

Of course Home Depot will support Trump.
They want to contract supplies to build the wall and the Mexicans out front will help.

Eh, everything has it's purpose. You're not going to find good shit or anything beyond Oak/Polar/Pine, but if you want some cheap studs because your wife wants to build the latest Anna White bullshit, it's OK.

>he doesn't shop at menards

top pleb

Homo Depot is for queers.

Lowes is for buying small cacti, nothing else.

their lumber selection is shit.

>liberal anti-trumps
>doing anything themselves

Does Canada Tire have lumber?

Fucking leaves.

Home Depot confirmed helping to make the wall
Mexico will pay Home Depot for their materials

Ace Hardware master race

The real problem is we have not come up with a list of places and why we should not shop there. A boycott of any business will make their life harder or put them under. Very good tactic that the left really fears.

They're building their cuck sheds.

As a carpenter and cabinet installer I already shop at home depot because they carry better tools than lowes.
>lowes doesn't carry Makita, Milwaukee, Klein or Estwing
>Husky and Rigid are superior to that Kobalt shit
>now they've endorsed Trump
How can lowes even compete?

J E W

Supporting globalism.

>always a fucking leaf

Well, it's Lowe's for me from here on out. Fuck Home Depot and its racism and sexist CEO

looks like I am going to have a giant box of wood and nails sitting in my backyard while i make this face

>buying lumber from anywhere other than a lumber yard

Stay pleb

Will this stop Mexicans from sitting out in front of it?

He's probably tired of all the illegals hanging out outside his stores

Usually when I got there it's for lawn-related stuff. Even liberals have to cut their lawns.

ALL HAIL THE HOMELESS DESPOT

No but they have everything else

>A store that attracts illegals like flies to shit
>Endorses Trump
This sounds about right actually. He is a plutocrat after all.

lowe's is a 99% copy of home depot retard.

The wife of the owner of home depot, is the owner of lowes.

In Montana for every home depot there is a lowes directly across the street.

She fucking hates him

nope

not Beaver Lumber master race

>all those made in China brands

I only own Klein and festo

the mexicans in the parking lot are a huge liability for Home Depot. Many cities in California are requiring home depot to designate an area for them along with certain amenities

*fein

is there a difference?

is this true?

I worked at Lowes for 6 months. We were not allowed to speak of Home Depot. They instructed us to pretend as if it does not exist. Really strange considering this is the first thing I was told in orientation.

Where does menards fit into all of this?

I don't think we have them here, you can just go to the gas station and buy lumber though

they think buying some pre-potted plants from the garden section is "DIY"

My thoughts exactly.

latino vote sealed.

I honestly see no problem with hiring illegals foe that sort of job if they change get it done and have no criminal record. I would hire a white man, but White men think too highly of themselves, and expect double the pay for equal work

Isn't Menard just a mid-west thing? I been there a couple of times, never shopped anything since all of it is shit

>making obscure references on a canadian dancing pixy enthusiast website

Do you burgers have any of the german/swiss hardware store such as:

Bauhaus
bauMax
OBI
Hornbach

that's fine but you're ignoring the fact that Home Depot is forced to pay money for them to be there.

I hate cheepo depot because I work at local mom and pop place but glad they are supporting trump

>tfw Home Depot was my first job

i miss it

which one is kike owned and which isn't?

True Value desu

harbor freight on suicide watch

What do I gain by shopping at mom and pop instead of HD?

Cheaper prices, supporting more locally made brands and also supporting the local economy and a family.

Lowe Energy

If Loewes endorses Hillary then our country is really going in a retarded direction where corporations are publicly drawing political lines.

The home despot is the one I use

Home Depot > Ace > Amazon > craigslist > Lowes

>supporting more locally made brands
> Cheaper prices,
Pick one and only one. Chink made is usually cheaper

TOP KEK!

Tee hee! I'll mask my lack of accomplishments with virtue signalling!! I hate trump!!! please like my facebook posts and make me feel good about myself..

Home Depot has some good sales. Had vegetable seeds half off a while ago. Bought some AC filters for about 80% off, $3 down from $15 or so. Though they toss out their plants if they die.

Lowe's had a few pipe pieces Home Depot didn't have. They also have their plants clearanced if they don't sell.

I don't know about tools but Canadian and European made suits are cheaper than the Chinese crap.

How about Harbor Freight?

Seems like everything is off brand and from China. Though every other store has everything from China as well.

on the subject of retail, did anyone else hate when a customer thought they were being cute by reading your name from your name tag or apron or whatever

Is it truly cheaper. I was looking for something like better quality, and more custom made shops. If I want to buy lumber I prefer to buy a local variety Ober some imported shit

It's pretty hard to fire someone in retail chains. She most likely got a coaching and an amount of those can lead to termination.

Castorama master race

Who will McDonalds endorse for president?

Nice to know. Next time I'm getting tailored at the Home Depot I'll ask for the syrup nigger brand. I'm assuming it's flannel?

Good prices. Shit quality.

Ace Hardware. It's smaller do I can get in and out easier.

Lowe's for gardening and lighting. Home Depot for everything elss

There are no power tools made in America anymore. Klein used to be 100% American made but they have started making some hand tools overseas now. Estwing is still made in America along with channel lock. I buy American whenever possible but I don't have that option with power tools. Makita and Milwaukee make the best. Imo Dewalt makes the best mitre saws and portable table saws. The rack and pinion fence system makes precision rips really easy. And their track saw is high quality and much more affordable than festool.

>Implying liberals work and build things of their own

>Bauhaus
Isn't that a band?

If you need a tool that never has any real stress then sure. That's where I get my magnet bowls and such.

No

>libcucks
>DIY anything