>protect wife from certain rape
>defend yourself
>knock out attacker when he brandishes a weapon
>sent to prison

Other urls found in this thread:

criminaldefenselawyer.com/resources/the-human-body-a-deadly-weapon.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he was classified as a lethal weapon and he killed the man

Special forces have to register their hands as lethal weapons because of their training

accidentally

It's not unrealistic because it happens in real life, guys like soldiers and boxers have a responsibility to hold themselves back in dangerous situtations, it was just poor luck that one guy died.

Wasn't his sentence lowered because of his good service record anyway?

perhaps, thank god the rest of the movie was pretty realistic tho

A film set in Chicago, and there's no black people?

It was an upper-middle-class neighborhood, so yeah it's realistic

But the burglars were also white.

They didn't know that. Poe had priors, he joined the Ranger especifically to avoid jail time. Plus one of the drunken assholes' jacked the knife Poe was defending himself from, so it looked like he employed excessive force to handle an unarmed brawler.

dude's girlfriend sucked 37 dicks.

his friends are telling him it's not a problem.

It's a wop and a jew

In a row?

It's not ideal, but the truth is that in the current year it'd be rather difficult to find a girl that isn't at least a little experienced.

WTF, I hate Home Alone now!

How did Poe killed that drunken guy again?

blocks the knife and uppercuts him. if only Poe's Lawyer went on the angle the attacker had a weak chin

What the fuck are these people babbling about.

Read a book

The drunken guy died because Poe uppercuts him? How is that even possible to die by a uppercut?

Crushed the larynx.

I was a palm strike upward into the nose, this pushes bone fragments into the brain.

It*

Probably. It's been a while since I've seen it.

>nose
>bone fragments
;)

I don't invent the tropes, I just point them out when I see them in film.

Is that even possible? I thaugt it was a
myth.

Are there bone fragments in a nose?

Con Air is one of the most ludicrous big budget all star cast action movies ever and yet its this scene bothers you?

No it's a fucking meme. But there is Carthage in your nose go pick it to find out.

TRY NOT TO SUCK ANY DICKS ON THE WAY TO THE PARKING LOT

PUT THE BUNNY BACK IN THE BOX!

HEY! HEY, YOU GET BACK HERE!

more like

>pilot
>opening the cockpit door
>for any reason

films aren't supposed to be realistic. you have a social disorder.

>What the fuck are these people babbling about.

criminaldefenselawyer.com/resources/the-human-body-a-deadly-weapon.htm

If you are trained in any kinds of martial arts, your body is classified as a weapon. This elevates the criminality of your actions, if you use your martial arts, and in many cases it disqualifies you from being in the legal right.

The laws are different for each area, but if your body is registered as a weapon and you use it to kill someone, it's essentially no different from shooting them. The law is fucking weird about specifics and technicalities, if you ever go to law school or even take some internet crash course of law, or even just watch some cops youtube videos of everyone getting arrested, you'll find that often in a physical altercation, the law will recognize both people as attackers and victims during different stages of a fight.

For example, you attack me and I defend myself. You are the criminal, Im the victim. But then you realize im winning and you try to run, now I'm the criminal and you are the victim. Police come to break up the fight and arrest you. My addrenilin is pumping, my qt animu waifu is watching me all proud so I feel like bragging. So I say "IM A BAD ASS BLACK BELT, HELL YEAH I BEAT HIM, LIL BITCH TRIED TO RUN AWAY BUT I GOT HIM", the cop (if he's an asshole) looks me in the eye, then puts the handcuffs on me and charges me with assault with a deadly weapon.

Only 37?