Why is Conan so based?

youtube.com/watch?v=rh_4U65hp88

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sl_1om4S1Ns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wow really based. respect

He's always been based. When he was at the Harvard lampoon he pulled a prank on Bill Cosby. I think they gave him like a fake award and threw him a whole ceremony or something.

Another prank when he was there, he and some other students dressed up as construction workers and started jackhammering in downtown Boston. They called the city PD on themselves and then as soon as the cops were coming they called another police force, maybe cambridge or the state PD, to report a group of college pranksters dressed up as cops trying to arrest honest construction workers.

Feels like he avoided the subject and basically said, at least we have a voting system.

Which, that's a given at this point.

Yeah, really weak and disappointing response from him. But I guess Sup Forums thinks it's "based" if you don't say anything negative about Trump.

Kill yourself.

>not crying like chelsea handler, seth meyers or ellen degenerate

What is this bullshit?

He's not "based" at all. He's a horribly unfunny, ugly-looking talkshow host. Why do you burgers watch those anyways? You're aware it's jsut commercial circklejerking?

Yes, in this age of over-exaggeration, anything at all is "kino", everything is a "troll" or "bait", and to NOT say something negative is "based".

Pop culture and mass entertainment are quintessentially American. We love the fact that its commercial circlejerking

Manlet detected

Wish I had his suit

>he broke the law
>haha just a prank bro

i hate trump.

I notice you use "We". You're obviously aware of what it is, don't you find it disgusting and tasteless?

buzzword-tossing degenerate lardboy detected

Too bad, he's the president now. Get used to it.

>buzzword-tossing degenerate lardboy detected
>this lack of self-awareness

Conan is doing the job of unifying Americans. He might have taken his share of jabs at Trump, but he's predominantly apolitical. He's really only in it to make people laugh.

Compare that to Colbert, Meyers, Bee, or Oliver, who are basically delivering political Sunday school sermons with the pretense of jokes along the way. Colbert handled it with class, m8.

Conan is Sup Forums royalty and if you newfags were here in 2010 you would know that already

While everyone got on their high horse and lectured America, Conan kept it light but classy.

I think that era of John Stewart and Colbert really got to comedians heads and they now think they have a "responsibility" to "educate" their viewers, but most of them are just goobers.

conan is and has been reddit tier fuck off to qa

he was addressing the mood, not really the politics.

He had Burr on that episode to try and provide some perspective, but he didn't prepare any Trump/Clinton material and was a pretty shit guest tbqh.

i dont even know what that is. show some humility newfag

"Never argue with an idiot".

good stuff, and checked

pretty unique opinion you got there

>Yes, in this age of over-exaggeration
You're right
BUILD WALL
MAGA

He still lets Kevin Hart mock his whiteness in front of him

Fucking hate that cuck shit

i am less worried donald trump than i am about the people he has surrounded himself with

he has surrounded himself with neo-cons, crazy conservatives who think more tax cuts are a good idea and theocrats.

less worried about*

Conan has been cuck'd from Late Night to TBS by the Jews

I don't think he's gonna care that much or at least pretend to like the rest of the celebrities out there

SHUT UP NIG- oh wait that's actually reasonable.

Conan is always more demonstrably funnier than Kevin though.

That's the joke.

This. I understand people like Chrispy Creme were loyal but he's a fucking retard and surrounded in controversy. Sleepy Ben doesn't need to be anywhere near government. Even Rudy isn't that great of a choice for anything. Pence himself was a bad choice but I understand he did it for the Evangelical vote.

It's all shaping up to be kind of bad.

Comedy gold.

He's in a great situation.

He owns his show & Ted Turned isn't coming knocking anytime soon.

I'm getting pretty sick of hyperbole now, desu

>to report a group of college pranksters dressed up as cops trying to arrest honest construction workers

>Alien vs Predator
Goddammit, that caught me off guard.

Conan lets everyone (including himself) mock everything about him, you tard.

wtf i hate the rule of law now

when bill burr didn't shit all over trump, conan had an utter look of disdain on his face

nah it was more because he didn't prepare any jokes. Burr could hardly riff anything about Trump and literally forgot Obamas name at one point.

He hasn't been paying attention to the news at all.

In my opinion the best thing Trump ever said was that he wouldn't fill positions with political hacks, and lo and behold he's filling his cabinet with political hacks. Now maybe these people are really smart and just seem retarded, but I do feel like picking Cristie for any position other than FDA tester just sets a bad example.

Pence was actually a good choice for VP though, even the MSM admitted he stomped Kaine in the debates.

>but I do feel like picking Cristie for any position other than FDA tester just sets a bad example.

How can you let someone say "I fucking hate how white your cracker ass is" to your face and call yourself a man?

Because Conan has been making fun of his whiteness since forever

he's playing a role in a fake reality designed for a television show.

In the real world everyone knows that Conan is succesful comedian that went to Harvard and wrote for SNL while Kevin Hart is an unfunny manlet that even other black comedians disrespect.

People who can't laugh at themselves are sad.

You sound insecure. Conan is obviously not.

it's called comedy. this kind of fraternal, low hanging fruit comedy comes from a place where you point out each others differences and make fun of them for it.

Because he isn't defined by what niggers say to him in a comedy sketch.

>People still watch Conan

I stopped watching him 3 years ago. He just got boring for me and I hate how his punchlines keep failing even HE knows it.

>Clinton declared a no fly zone to Russia-oh yeah you hear about that, folks

>yeah, When they asked Putin how he felt about it , he said "If that's how she wants to play , then So-vi-et !" Aha-no? Not uh...kay..uhh-Anyways..."

>tax cuts
>not a good idea

end yourself my man

Corporate tax cuts are needed.

Better that than Iphones made in Bangladesh.

Trump said a lot of things, I doubt he'll follow up on most of them

I doubt Congress will be willing to work with him to actually build a wall the way he describes it

based on what? your mother on my catch?

its most likely a double fence now

>dude libertarianism lmao

it's not a good idea when you want to spend money on military and architecture. it will put us even more into debt.

if you want to spend you have to get the money from somewhere ie the rich in order to avoid adding on to the national debt

not an argument

and your reply was?

Great argument you filthy statist scum.

>have to get the money from somewhere
>the rich

The top earners in the US already pay more than 60% of the tax income as it is today.

If you want more money to spend you cut spending, you don't increase the theft (taxation).

really makes you think

>roads

I like his humour better than his interviews, quite frankly.

thought he was going to bring out the masturbating bear

he was always based OP

>If you want more money to spend you cut spending, you don't increase the theft (taxation).

but donald trump is not going to cut spending. he's going to spend money building up the military and rebuilding our infrastructure.
cutting taxes while at the same time spending is a bad economic policy(as shown by the reagan administration and bush administration). Donald trump is just repeating the mistakes of those administrations.

Come on, now. That has been his shtick for more than a decade.

Would suck to have a president who showed favoritism to rich people T. Barrack "Heres a few trillion dollars rich people" Obama

Yeah that's totally the same, foiled once again by internetman

Good for Donald Trump.

The fact remains, taxation is theft and the lower taxes are the better it is for everyone.

What a shit meme image which oversimplifies things to make its point.

>Pence was actually a good choice for VP though

DUDE CHRISTIANITY LMAO

>The fact remains, taxation is theft
you don't deserve any public services. you should have to walk to work instead of use roads.

>oh no
>McRoads
>where
>are
>McRoads

Conan is so painfully unfunny.

>taxation is theft

i am all for people opting out of paying taxes. They just won't get the services that come with taxes(policemen, firemen, welfare, postoffice, public school). if a thief enters your home and you call the police and police asks you if you pay your taxes and you say no, the police should tell you to fuck off.

THIS ONE'S FOR YOU, NELL!

self-deprecating humour is kinda his thing.

also when you use a public road, you should have to pay to use it since it's owned by the public who pay taxes(while you don't)

Confirmed statists.

Yes because roads can only be built and maintained by the magical entity known as the government.

Indeed, nothing wrong with privatization.

Here's the deal, when the person I'm replying to obviously has no argument himself, I'm not going to make the effort.

YOU ASS

>Yes because roads can only be built and maintained by the magical entity known as the government.
As proven by all the roads built and maintined by regular citizens

the government exists to streamline the construction and maintenance of infrastructure like roads, which is paid for by taxes since it is a common good you dipshit.

If you don't pay taxes then yes, you should have to build your own roads. You alone. Everyone else will enjoy a system that isn't completely retarded.

So does that mean the government will stop stealing from and coercing everyone?

If that was any lower, I'd have to dig to Hades itself to find the apple!

Perhaps you should look up the amount of private roads, just a friendly tip.

Plenty of private roads, roads can easily be built by private companies.

>having an entity threatening you with force to give up your wealth
>not retarded

What did he mean by this?

Well, let me know when you get some arguments.

Property itself is theft. The fundamental form of coercion.

You can't have theft without property, nice fucking try.

He also stole the Robin costume from the 1960s Batman show when Burt Ward came to visit.

youtube.com/watch?v=sl_1om4S1Ns

you get services for paying taxes so it's not really stealing. when someone steals from you, you get no benefit from it. you are paying to use public roads, public schools, police, firemen, ect. if you don't paying taxes then you stealing from the people who pay for those things via taxes.

>property is theft

Leftist faggot Jew cock sucker just like everyone else on TV, honestly.

But it's fine, exploit them. When they make you laugh, it's fine. Exploit it.

Make the Jew your puppet, not vice versa. Outsmart them. Just like we outsmarted them with Trump and they had no idea what they were doing, going all out with their controlled media and losing the trust of all the Americans.