I need advice /b

I need advice /b

My girlfriend hasn't had sex with me in 4 months.
When we were broken up for like a month, I had sex with another girl she specifically didn't want me to. Not to spite her. But I was also single, so I didn't give a shit and I know that she probably was too with someone else.
Should I confront her about this or just break up with her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D2PQL0hG0to
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

4 months? Wtf
Leave that bitch alone dude

What do you mean? Just bail?
Am I cucking myself?

>Just bail?
Yes
>Am I cucking myself?
Yes

women are a meme. only roasties are real

If she's on the pill or an SSRI gently suggest she comes off them. Gradually for the SSRI. That shit just numbs women, turns them into literal zombies with no sex drive or emotion at all. Sure life is easy when they're on them but fuck me it gets boring, I'd take the crazy mood swings any day.

Stop being a potato.
Either she puts out or you leave.

You can't just randomly change the terms of a relationship like that. Sounds more like she friendzoned you and is fuckin around with someone else.

She probably lost all respect for you because you put up with her bs and with no respect, therea no love, and no attraction.

Thank you for that motivation dude. I'm going to.

Yeah she does take this and she does MDMA/Molly quite a bit which I know lowers the drive too. So she's probably getting double of this.
If she is fucking someone else, I don't care at this point. Just wish she'd tell me the truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=D2PQL0hG0to

it's over...

youve already had more sex with the girl shes jealous of than her, just fuck the new girl fulltime

Sadly man, I booted her ass a long time ago since there wasn't much to it other than lust. It's cool, but it gets awfully old after a while.

Unfortunately that's kind of my thoughts with this. I'm pretty sure today that's gonna be the case. It really sucks since I have legit feelings for this girl. But I am pretty sick of this shit. I didn't get into a relationship to not have any sex lol.

People who break up and get back together are fucking children.

I will admit I should have just kept it the way it was dude. What's fucked is I legit told her I was done and she showed up at my house begging we stay together.

Low INT girlfriend.

Yeah, that's why I asked for advice dude. Yesterday she got upset cause she's failing school and straight up said she wants to drop out. Think I've endured my first ridiculous relationship.

Go to university somewhere far away, even if its a cheaper course you dont particularly want to do. Uni is a good catalyst for making new friends, reinventing yourself.

I'm taking my generals at the college in my hometown, but I'm leaving for my major. I know that for a fact. Right now I just have a really good job, so I want to make a little extra money before I leave.

well then you have a trajectory, so its fine just coast alone for a bit.

Yeah, I actually surprised myself stepping into this. I've been single for 4 years until this bullshit. My ex before me was cheating on me and when I gave her the chance to be up front; she still lied to me even when I caught her red handed.
But the hook ups during that time were definitely fun in my opinion.

4 months? That's indicative of a bigger problem that, imo, probably won't ever be fixed. The kinda shit you can't really just talk through. I would say to start planning your life without her and leave as soon as you can. It'll hurt, but it might be nice to start over.

I'm pretty sure I just turned into a beta hoping this would work out. But it's time to clean this shit up.