Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asylum_in_the_United_States
youtu.be/j9PcOJ1geoU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's actually pretty funny though.

Oh OP, why do you post the same thread everyday?

Why are you making this thread every single day?
It's not that I disagree with your sentiment, but what are you trying to achieve with these threads?

>american

Same fag posting this thread everyday. Go fucking die

Still better than countries in Europe

What are you trying to say?
I'm not American and I don't see the need to hide that.
I don't have an ulterior motive here, I honestly asked the question.

dude, opposing usa and europe is pretty stupid and childish, we all suffer from the same evil made by the people, same propaganda and agenda, we''l soon have to unite if we want the white race to survive and own its lands again

That's right you ugly little muff munching gremlin, we are terrorists. But a single one of us is worth 10000 of you fish eating lesbos.

The problem is that we've made the world safe.

Centuries ago if a person was an idiot they seldom lived long enough to breed. Today the chance of an idiot dying from their stupidity is approximately 0%. This unfortunately allows an increasing number of them to procreate yielding offspring that share, and often amplify, their failings

The reason for this amplification is that, while the original idiot may have had non-idiot parents to guide them, the progeny of this idiot does not share in that advantage. The result is a race to the bottom which we see depicted clearly in OPs pic.

It's not all bad. At least we have 147 genders now.

oh repost
how did you repost the repost?

the entire world is going through this stupid shit

not just ameriga

Oh, say can you See!?

You think the US is bad with this, check out Britain.

Russian propaganda at work, anons.

Go suck Putin's cock, you Slavic faggot.

that's china.. she's chinese

So is it the same guy posting it? It has to be

Check out the uk if you think this is bad

I'm confused. Is the person posting the thread a Russian shill, or are the people complaining it's copypasta the Russian shills?

t. Has never been outside the US

You're a shill.

Talk dirty to me some more

Oh Sup Forums, Did it really come to this?

This photo was taken in London.

t. only knows about the U.S. by internet memes

Also in addition to that I can confirm the text on that faggots shirt has been shopped on. Obvious shill posting.

I prefer them, they raise awareness. I've seen people in these threads have to ask what's going on in op, and then they know about our society sledding toward destruction

Proof or gtfo.

I can confirm it's authentic.

Proof or gtfo.

All I see is propaganda and another person trying to create division. For the division I give you a big "Fuck You". People should actually be trying to help society not divide it further.

And that t shirt is helping society how exactly?

German here. I don't really get what all the fuss is about. For Americans asylum seeker may be a new thing. We had them multiple times now. Last time in the 90's with Kosovo crisis. Most of them are gone now, we kept only the capable. You think we are stupid? We DID fuck up a bit with the turks back in the day, but back then we had no clue and we desperately needed someone to work our work.
When this is over we will greatly benefit economically from it and seriously, 50% of germans/europeans are underdeveloped scum anway, as is in any other country.

Also we all should stop to shred ourselves and weaken our countries by fighting each other. THAT is the only safe way how Saudi Arabia, Russia or Asia could overcome us. The old fine scaled balance East VS West is still silently up and we do a lot to fuck our side up, while the others are laughing.

Blaming gays, the sexually confused or people fleeing war zones or desperate poverty won't help anyone of us to succeed.

The letters of the text don't follow the contours of the shirt properly as an art fag I can tell they are all wrong.

Free market.

It's not about togetherness, you moron, deconstructivists are BAD PEOPLE, who will dekulakize your mother without a hint of irony if they get their way

I call bull.

I don't need to prove shit to some mud hut nigger

p.s. the situation in France is mainly because of their colonial states they still have. And because they are Fucking arrogant cunts and did nothing about it.

You're entitled to say that but I call photoshop.

Are you stupid? You can clearly see the letters follow the contour of the shirt, good lord. Can jet fuel melt steel beams, retard?

>For Americans asylum seeker may be a new thing.
not even close
>Since World War II, more refugees have found homes in the U.S. than any other nation and more than two million refugees have arrived in the U.S. since 1980.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asylum_in_the_United_States

Desperate shill has be caught out. Some parts are done correctly and some are second rate.

Are you blind? Or just retarded?

That's not a custom shirt, you can buy it. Check Google. Go read some articles written by people who share that creatures sentiments. You're in denial of you think these people aren't real

We'll have to agree to disagree.

Wow. You're like the part time log poster.

Fuck off man. This thread died ages ago. Enough with this tired wanky boring fuck.

But you didn't send them back afterwards did you? ;) That IS the base of the deal for Asylum

bongs go and stay gone

I know they are real dumbo. I am just saying the lettering looks shopped on in this particular image. Jeez you people.

So you realize people really think that, but don't think that a(hypothetically) shopped image is still relevant for that reason?

You think op says
>look at this individual human being
Not
>look at this problem in society

It died did it? Gets a response every time. Even you bit.

the real russian propaganda came in the form of the subversion of education. professors vilify mccarthyism and demonize the majority of the US population (whites, but that's changing).
the overemphasis on differences in race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, etc. is part of a concerted effort to make the united states less united.
russians have been largely successful in their aims and liberals have proven useful idiots helping them out for the past 6 decades (yes, it started with 60s counterculture and vietnam protests.)
now the liberals wanna whine about russians?
top kek, morons.

Not enough people like this protecting us... youtu.be/j9PcOJ1geoU

I THINK THESE THREADS ARE THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST!!!!!

Do you hurt constantly once you reach this level of autism?

>>>reddit

Yuri bezmenov prime time tv interview. Go. Now.

that isn't even a counter argument.
stay ignorant and buttmad.

this guy knows what i'm talkin' about.

Actually no it doesn't.

Much like logposters, it's just posted and posted until finally newfags take the bait.

Lurk moar.

Ya wrong faggot.