Big Post.

tremendous thread. absolutely tremendous

How can i become a big baller?

you don´t become one
you are born one

Aw, that sucks

This is a meme I can get behind

perro kaka

you ever have that relative that tries to convince you to invest in their stupid shit and you end up out a bunch of money?

Lavar is going that to Lonzo on a multi-million dollar scale

great post

SIC WETBACK DOGGO

Reminder that perro caca is elite and there's nothing the janitor can do about it.

sic wetback doggo

I've been banned for like 30 days in total for perro-posting, and I regret none of it. I will perro-post until the blood in my veins turns to ash.

I remember that the Zidane rating meme was puahed for another Chileanfag along a hue and a Britfag what is it with nidos and wierd stale memes??

mala nido
perro caca es vida

perro caca creator here ama

also (el bumpo creator)

WHAT
DOES
IT
MEAN?!!??!

fuck marry kill
croatia
bosnia
serbia

Explain le meme

Croacia , servía, y Bosnia, respectivamente.

Good meme. I invented calling Westbrook Kobe. AMA

>f
Serbia
>m
croatia
>k
bosnia

I was drunk one night, found this image in my folder called caca.jpg, so I added perro to it and posted it on sp and had a good chuckle, didn't expect it to gain momentum, my day gets better every time I see a perro caca thread

>I was drunk one night, found this image in my folder called caca.jpg, so I added perro to it and posted it on sp and had a good chuckle, didn't expect it to gain momentum, my day gets better every time I see a perro caca thread
Godspeed, Ameribro.

I havent laughed that hard in ages, why is this so fucking funny

especially when he kicks it

not him, but the origin for the meme was the fat, grinning Wojak accompanied by the phrase "slipperty wet dog poop," which was inspired by the Australian OP post that included a picture of shit and a paragraph decrying moderation. the gist of this post was that "janitors work for free and have to clean up my shit," i.e. delete shitposts like the one the Strayan made.

so from slippery wet dog poop came pero caca. here's where it gets interesting. in spanish, "dog shit" as a noun should be translated as "caca de perro," not "perro caca." perro caca means "the/a dog shits." this has a beautiful symmetry as a non-native english speaker may interpret "dog shit" as "the/a dog shits."

the question remains: why does the dog shit? why does perro caca? considering the genesis for this meme was a rebellion against censorship in an increasingly censored world, the perro cacas out of pure necessity. defecation is necessary, and so is free speech. the dog pooping is a metaphor for this crucially important aspect of the human condition. "perro debe cacar, por lo tanto caca/the dog must shit, therefore he shits" is perhaps a more descriptive explanation of the meme.

You're cut off.

perro caca creator here (ama btw) believe what you want amigo, as long as perro caca spreads to all boards idc what the meaning becomes, I just want to be happy :)

the perro caca has your pipe

poop