Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums
In a little over a month I'm gonna be flying for the first time, and on my own.

I'm pretty nervous, not for the flying, but for the checking in stuff. What can I expect to be doing/going through? Specifically at Toronto Pearson Airport if you've been. Also do you have any tips for a first time flyer?

thanks Sup Forumsros.

1. Don't be a pussy
2. This isn't a big deal
3. Pray it's not too late for you to accomplish 1.
4. For real user you're a pussy flying isn't shit

Godspeed

>Canada
Nothing to worry about, only in US they will put you in jail for a billion years.

>a billion years
Can confirm been denied twice for parole and I've had 25 million years good behavior.

This.
Find your gate first, after getting through security. Then go get shit-faced.

yeh thanks it's not flying that I'm specifically nervous about though. Just checking in, baggage, etc. I'm just a generally nervous person when it comes to trying not to fuck up simple stuff like that lol.

> walk in, look at a screen to find your check in line
>Check in
>find your gate
>wait for an hour because people say its better to be two hours early
pretty much all you do is to wait

At the Toronto airport they will want to check around your balls for contraband

Wot

How do you function?

If you fuck this up you deserve it for real. They make all of it fucking mindless my dude. Have the papers you need and don't be a terrorist and your golden.

r u me?

>I'm just a generally nervous person
They know how to spot terrorists because they're nervous and sweaty.

Dress in layers, and with shoes that are comfortable and can be removed easily.

Shower and shave the morning of.

Do 1 of 2 things: pack everything into a carry-on and have no luggage, or pack everything into luggage and have no carry-on. The first one saves you a little time at the airport and guarantees you still have your stuff if the airlines loses your luggage. The second one means you will have less stuff to haul around with you at the airport, and I recommend this one if you have layovers. Don’t bring luggage AND a carry-on unless you’re a pretty princess who can’t go without 3 m3 of clothes and shit.

Have at least $200 in local currency in your wallet. Cash in hand solves a lot of problems.

Arrive at airport 2 hours before your flight leaves, 3 hours if flying internationally.

Keep your cool! Traveling sucks and everyone’s stressed and in a hurry. Getting hotheaded just makes it suck even more.

Do 1 of 2 things during the flight: read a book or watch a movie, or sleep. Pick one and do it.

>How do you function?

must

double

tab

enter

>op is a terrorist

training thread?

>do 1 of 2 things
>lists 3 things
Confirmed terrorist

Thank you! this is very useful. capped.

>Dress in layers

to hide bombs

>confirmed terrorist

USA people at airports love to do anal inspections

luckily I'm not a sandnigger, and also don't grow facial hair so they won't suspect me blowing the place to smitherinies.

you've to show your shit 3 times
>when you check in
>when you enter the restricted duty-free area to get to your gate
>when you enter the plane

I have no criminal record luckily