How true is this, women of Sup Forums?

How true is this, women of Sup Forums?

>asking Sup Forums about women
kek

How much of a troll r u? Not much cuz this is the worst most repeated bait ever. Kys cunt

I don't know any dudes with that small of a dick

You guys are killing me. What happened to fetishes such as pregnancy, children, tentacle rape, you know, wholesome self-respecting fetishes. "I don't have a nigger penis." *fapfapfap* "I can't please women and that's so important too me!!"

A womans vagina is 3-4 inches deep, so a guy with a smaller penis would still hit all the right places.

Thats actually not accurate. A woman's vagina depth varies from person to person, just like dick size. Some women can handle 10+ inches some groan in pain at 6.

Holy shit this is retarded. If any guy shoved his penis INTO the cervix of a woman she would be screaming in pain. Fucking retard.

Underrated post.

So true. U can always pick out the virgin in threads when they say their massive cock hits their girls cervix and she loves it. That idea is purely fictional and brought about by weebs reading too much hentai.

Truth be told every smart person here knows that niggers don't raise there children(street thugswhite or black)

Well, so it's a little different than that. If a woman has a short vaginal area, men can actually hit the tip of the cervix with their penis. Depending on how it hits it can hurt or even be pleasurable. Hitting the tip of the cervix happens more than you think.

But it's neigh impossible to penetrate it. If you did somehow happen to penetrate it that would mean your penis is about the circumference of your thumb and the woman would again, be screaming in pain!

Virgins don't know better....

You are right OP

For fucks sake you insecure incels black people have average sized dicks, I'm a nigger and my dick is like 5 inches. seriously are you all stupid that'd hurt anyway

Oh and it's really really easy to hit the tip of the cervix if the woman has a short vaginal area, and has a retroverted uterus (tilted uterus)

The thread was posted by a fag white boi trying to cause discord.

good to know.

Pff white bitches don’t care about that shit. They only care about money.

Vast majority of women care about money (security, safety, ect...) than a large cock. Correct.

If she cares about a large cock she might be a slut and might not be the best mother anyways, lulz

So basically just don't women, we don't need more fatherless, neglected by their mother, criminals on the street

Not true at all
first blacks dont have larger cocks second even if they had it would not be a better experience to fuck them it just will hurt badly

yep I sure do, i got 2 motorcycles, a van, a motorhome a house and all sorts of good equipment I didn't have to rob, rape or kill anyone for, so you can keep yo mythical 12 inch cock and stay in that filth encrusted shithole where you live and will die of aids or a bullet in yo' ass from yo brothers...black lives matter hahahahahaha