Question bros so my girl told me over the weekend that back in her college days she had a 3some with one of her friends...

question bros so my girl told me over the weekend that back in her college days she had a 3some with one of her friends and her boyfriend and im not sure how to feel about it, what do you think

ask her to invite her gf and have a 3-way too

She's been with more guys than just that if she's had s three some. I bet she's been with at least 20 guys.

I asked her about it and she told me the story and I asked if she would ever do something like that again and she said "uhhh probably not it was a one time thing"

shes a slut and you can never satisfy her. Eventually she will cheat on you.

tell her you need your "one time" too.

You have a girlfriend that enjoys dick. What's wrong with that exactly? Think of her as a slut if you like but I don't see whats wrong with enjoying sex. Maybe she doesn't want to do it with again because she's with you! Or maybe she didn't like it enough to be fucked setting that shit up again. Don't ditch her because you're insecure about a threesome

Wow what a bitch

Does she have big or small areolas?

so shes a dyke?

its just alittle awkward because ive hungout with the guy and girl she did it with a ton of times, didnt know he fucked my girl

What's wrong with it is that she's a used up whore. I bet you could literally base jump into her pussy.

Everyone's fucked your girl tbqhwu fam

Cuck boy has a whore girlfriend. She probably already cheated on you.

Huge red flag. If you have half a brain, you wont get to attached to her

What kind of fucking retard asks Sup Forums for advice on literally anything? Get fucked.

that's what he's trying to do you colossal faggot.

she licked that pussy. Do you have a pussy OP? if not shes going to be going behind your back licking pussy and taking strange cock

Same experience. My gf told me that while I was eating a burger. Spit out half of it in surprise. Afterwards she blew me in the car while I was driving home. Shit was cash. Deal with it bro. Be happy she's not a prude.

once a slut always a slut

you failed the test, prepare to be dumped.

I think threads like this are cancer and so are you.

Having sex with more than one person at a time does not change the size of the pussy.ยจ
Dang, you're stupid.

>afraid to swear on an anonymous image board

This

Had a gf with the same situtation. 3.5 years later she leaves me to go dyke around town with all the girls her older sister fucked, long story there but i think she wants to fuck her sister. Have fun but dont get attached because yall clearly arent on the same level

Was her friend a guy or girl? If it was a girl, good for you, you found someone that likes to have fun in bed. If it was a guy, good for you, you found someone that that can be manipulated into all kinds submissive fun in order to scratch that "bad girl" itch.

Don't listen to all the insecurity in this thread. Have fun and focus on the non-sexual stuff if you want it to be anything serious.

Thats a very typical american simplistic way of looking at things. If a person does something once, then he's doomed to repeat that action. This is not only untrue, its just stupid. But, I guess, anything to make the world around you and the people in it easier to understand...I guess it stems from movies, where people are either black or white, all good or all bad. No gray area. Simple and dumb.

>damn is a swear

get over it you insecure fuck, who cares

>speaking from personal experience
I've been valves in 2 separate FFM 3ways, and in both instances the 3rd female can back for more of me afterward. Both women who weren't my gf were total whores who had slept with many many men. This is most likely not an isolated occurrence. Figure that your girl did a lot of fucking in college. If your okay with that fact, great. If not, well, I'm sorry sir. If it helps, she has probably gotten her wild phase outta the way and is ready to settle on your cock, as long as you can forget her past.

>i think she wants to fuck her sister
She wouldn't be the first.

That depends on what you want out of her, if you saw her as a future wife and mother to your kids then you may not want some whore and it's understandable. If you're just having fun together then whatever, not like you have to marry the whore

Not him but people don't change. You're just some naive teen who hasn't realized that yet.

Damn, the thread reeks of insecurity!
Oooh, my girl had some exiting sex at one time..
Bet she thinks im boring..

Better lock her down or kick her out, that will really solve things.
Yeah!

She's hinting. It's bait.

Keep enjoying the whore until you move on because that's no keeper. Don't be like this idiot who was manipulated by a simple blowjob

I'm Australian genius. So Canadian of you to generalize.

I see a double date in your future.

"manipulated by a blowjob"

Uh, sign me up? wtf is wrong with you?

Naive teen...
Bro, I'm 52. And I can tell you that people really change.
A lot.
Shall I tell you about all those girls I knew in high school that were down to party at 18, but now walks around all frumpy with perms and hats and stuff?
Its you that has a naive short-term teenagers perspective on things.
In time, all change.

this guys got it.

if you are okay with a high probability she's a slut and will cheat, good for you

if you are not okay with it, run away

They are who they were back then. From when we're kids we don't change much. Manipulative people remain who they are at their core.
I doubt you're really 52 but good luck with that

And I'm Norwegian. No hard feelings. I like Australians

>asked if she would ever do something like that again and she said "uhhh probably not it was a one time thing"
>ive hungout with the guy and girl she did it with a ton of times

sorry bro it's a wrap.

I'm sure she'll do it again with you and your boyfriend

52, gray-haired, with a beer gut, a nice car, nice house and a good hifi. Got what I want in life. Women are no longer top priority. You'll understand in about 30 years.

Clearly, and that's why i dont fuck with cute hippy chicks anymore. She admitted to wanting to bang her cousin during a X fueled bdsm session.

Moral is, dont fall in love with a girl you met at a festival. Honestly its better to just not treat anything as if it will last in your early 20s

Also, i would pay an exorbitant amount of money to see that happen. They were both gorgeous

Nature of the beast my dude.
Most girls have double digit sex partners and are usually close with a couple of them. Be it an ex or FWB. You just gotta live and let live it's just a girl don't tear yourself up about it. Just be smart.

Sounds like you're single, old boy. That really depends on the individual as far as importance. I don't care about getting pussy aka laying as many as i can but my success with women has just led me to have a growing disgust towards the gender in general because I've always and still am an old fashioned guy who wants a good girl to marry and have a family and the way society is going then adding their inherent traits, it's a needle in a haystack
Most of these guys will put up with a lot just because they're finally getting their dick sucked

lots of people experiment in collage... I think you shouldnt make a big deal about it. Guys try it, so do girls

You have a good girl. You can do anal and stuff.

This

I think who cares ? Does it really matter ? Is that all she is ? Is she a ho trying to be a good girl ? Or was it just some fun she had ? Life defining? I think not..

>Most of these guys will put up with a lot just because they're finally getting their dick sucked

Yes, I did.
Then I one day i didn't anymore.
Got a bunch of friends, mostly married. My house is like a "free haven" for them and 9 out 10 says, "you dont know how lucky you are"
My reply is always
Yes, I do.

my gf did it, so did yours :D welcome to the club

Be happy you found a girl that went to college. Could be a slut from Walmart with no education and you gotta support the slut for the rest of your life. At least now she'll bring money to the table...

>and probably herpes.

She wants to do it again and has already lines up a second whore.

>Women that went to college aren't cumsluts
lmao you've never to university