Where to get hgh not asking ppl at gym

Where to get hgh not asking ppl at gym

Other urls found in this thread:

deepdotweb.com/marketplace-directory/listing/dream-market/
lista.mercadolivre.com.br/hgh#D[A:hgh]
pharmacomstore
youtu.be/KnObMUtTW1Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did you try a gym? You should ask someone at a gym.

Really don’t wanna ask ppl at gym

It's going to cost you about three four hundred bucks for a box.

deepdotweb.com/marketplace-directory/listing/dream-market/

Dream Market, you'll need to know how to buy Bitcoin. I would go with coinbase. Start with a vendor that has good reviews.

gonna have to go to your local gym and ask people

probably people at the gym will know

Alphabay

Real talk tho. The chad behind the GNC counter will go diamonds if you ask.

u should try to go to a gym user and ask around

Up ya bum and around that tree yah fucking dinkhole

ask around at a gym or something like that

i currently take hgh. All you gotta do is go to your local gym and ask around.

Why would you want HGH? There are better anabolics out there. And seriously, if you're not willing to talk to someone at the gym about it then you're not comfortable enough at the gym to be in a position, body composition wise, to need any drugs. HGH is basically only for guys trying to compete in men's open.

Leave that shit alone. Muscle is to be earned. No short cuts baby.

HGH? Unless you're rich and know some doctors give up

u think about going to your local gym and asking ppl? just a thought

go somewhere where people work out, like a gym. and ask around.

For real HGH is a waste of money though. There's no proof that it helps build muscle. Just use regular steroids they are way cheaper.

Did someone say hgh
>They're bad mmkay.

Well Ive been an active hgh user for three years. It has worked wonders on my muscles and fat burning. Did you try asking ppl at a local gym?

have you tried asking ppl at a gym?

Why do you people do these things when you can go natty and be as strong as a gorilla.

>lista.mercadolivre.com.br/hgh#D[A:hgh]

Here in Brazil it's legal. This is our ebay. Just find a vendor that send to your location.

>deepweb faggots 12yos

Bad genetics, Bad nutrition, Bad training, still make gains. 30 years of progress in 3 years, almost no downside if done in moderation and not to freakbeast levels
inb4 dick shrink meme

None of that is real HGH dumbass. real HGH needs to be injected.

ur a fucking idiot if u trust that shit

pharmacomstore dot ws/categories/hormones/

Ive used this source before

There all knockoffs dumbass

Yea you look like you progressd. But anyone who is natty will be tons stronger than someone on performance enhancers.
>Prove me wrong

I don't wouldn't care if I lost a couple of inches down there(Already big). But performance is lost by looking good.

No-one cares, bodybuilding isn't strength training nor strongman

why dont you wanna ask ppl at the gym? just ask the guy who looks like he's been roiding.

are you scared he'll think your a cop because your a DYELfag? or are you scared he'll make u suck his dick for info?

or maybe your scared he won't make u suck his dick.

Yea right bitch

youtu.be/KnObMUtTW1Q

Yea but if you want to do body building with performance enhancers you're gonna have to make it a habbit. Lose a week you could potentially lose all your gains.

cycling doesn't do anything to your dick, apart from giving you massive pumps (When your muscles engorge with blood) when on juice, a high libido can also be a side effect. You should get the biggest, fattest hardons of your life while on.

What does happen is your balls stop producing test, and so shrink (negligibly) while your juicing, (which only serve to make your dick look bigger) Your balls start producing again naturally after the cycle and you do a post cycle that kick starts production and recovery

op here. Look i get the meme responses but i dont want to ask people at the gym because ive only been going sense new years and i dont really know any body their yet

I mean it's not that cut and dry, but the body is naturally lazy / efficient, you will loose any gains if you stop.

There is a bit of myth here however, as 'some' gear adds allot of water weight, which is ok. it enables you to lift heavy and get gains, but most of that water retention goes away post cycle, giving the illusion of 'temporary gains' - This is especially true for Dianabol (Which IS a bulker)

Damn dude, you dont need drugs. Just put some harwork youll enjoy it more then. Also why hgh?

If you know bodybuilding is what you really want i still recommend waiting, ive been lifting for like 4+years and i think about doing gear all the time but i definitely dont regret getting to were im at natty. You need a lot of research to do a cycle properly, youll just lose everything you gained if you dont know what youre doing.

you guys are idiots who have never cycled once. gains stick around after you PCT. You only lose your gains if you stop exercising or eating properly, just like with natty gains, and at the same rate you would lose natty gains.

once the muscle is there, it's not going to care what you're shooting in your ass.

This. HGH is a meme. It may help you add some muscle mass but it won't help with actual strength.

trips wasted on broscience, such a shame

Find a guy who looks like this at gym and offer him a handy for some

>Lose muscules at the same rate.
Noo pls gtfo. You lose them at a much mucchhh quicker rate.

what if I could synthesize a compound that acted the same but wasn't technically illegal, how much would you pay for it per 100 grams?

Which is why you have to be on your ass almost all of the time when your on a cycle.

Lol they have ketamine too

And off

lol

Nothing, It's not a matter of money for most people, the gear available has been available for decades and it's effects, side effects and long terms effects are well documented by legitimate use and 'sport'

can you get painkillers the same way vicodin and oxy? where do you get that shit?