twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Needs a rear mounted flashlight

wtf how are you supposed to hold that shit? no part is even joint together

That's just silly

png not gif

>triggered

what if it's dark behind me?

You do a 360 and moon walk towards the dark

I am not triggered. Do not reply to me again.

with a fleshlight like this op you have the power. hes got the power

but no balls to use it

How about one on the pistol grip that points down so i can see where I'm walking while its dark.

You been triggered nigger

What if it's dark over you?

The Power of it all is too much to handle for one user

Shit, I haven't thought about that. But still not a flaw (technically)

Do a barrel roll

It's a flaw if I trip, just replace the pistol grip with another flashlight.

A barrel roll?

The fuck is wrong with you he said don’t reply.

What if there is no light inside you?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

You're a pedo.

TWO. Two barrel rolls.

when are you losers going to realize hat you will never be as beta as me? I’ve had sex with 10 woman since this past Thanksgiving. That is more than 1 a month. Lol, normally I wouldn’t post on such a shitty site like this, but I couldn’t resist the chance at showing you the gravy train, and not letting you get on. Lol choo choo bitches. I’m on my way to some girls house right now. lmao. She’s easily an 8.fine outta 10. Gonna smash for sure and probably nut all over her big boobs. Jealous fags? Thought so.
Oh and one more thing, I’ve got 10,00 in my bank account that I got from my dad this morning. He owns a news network, and a big one. You might have heard of it.. KWEER out of Miami. Lol laugh my ass off. I’ll have the and then m../::$ aga

Hi, I am representative of World Five Years Old Society(WFYOS) and I am Five Years old myself. I am resentful that you compared 'Trash People's habit to talk witlessly to Five years old. You can't make fun of us Five years old just to gain some subscribers and sin this show christened as 'The Walking Dead'. I foresee that you are 4 year old, we have been erudited by our shrouded informants that members of our contagious enemy World Four Years Old Society(WFOYOS),are using YouTube and you must be one of them. I am sure you were neglected as a toddler you have no right to be requisited as a YouTuber. You might as well be a teenager, I am not sure. But nonetheless this is a disrespect to all the 5 years old out there don't reckon that you will be exculpated. This means a war. I know you are heavily astonished by the sudden change of tone. But, what you have done is something we, 5 year olds can't forgive. Now tell me something what to do you imagine when you are thinking about 5 year olds. I know you teenagers conceptualize a five year old as someone who can't speak properly, is a fool and will call her mom for everything but that's certainly not true. Even if it is true for 0.0000000000000000000000001% five year olds you can't disrespect them. It's a democracy you Commie piece of **** I am sorry I can't use swear words because my mom checks my Mobile. So just keep fantasizing about people sharing stuff and all that *. I don't have time to waste on a 4 year old/fat teenager like you, I have to practice writing alphabet. * you.

Steamed hams

Boiled broccoli

Do you have the copy pastas about politics? Either side.

Sorry for the source
reddit.com/r/copypasta/

Le Reddit xD

This is clearly an assault flashlight, and should only be used for war!
Give me one reason why any normal civilian needs one of these war machines!

dö sekond amändmänt dode

No bump stock

itt dösent nid aej bamp stack sinns itts a fläshlajt

Battery usage