What's the best thing ever?

What's the best thing ever?

Other urls found in this thread:

galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg_mod.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The bestness of foreverty

are you high?

Yes, very

waking up and realizing you still have a few hours left before you need to get up

6/10

NASA

Life

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

This

Suicide.

To crush your enemies, have them dragged before you, and hear the lamentations of their women

when we go to sleep forever

Damn... Also nice dubs

Sex while on MDMA and fucking like animals living out your deepest fetishes

Sex with someone who actually loves you.

Making that fuck nozzle Labeouf cry
it's been far too long since we tormented him

Straight out of the shower, dry yourself then get into a bed of fresh linen.

trust me user, it's overated, hatefucks are infitely superior

Black Sabbath.
>Sex is great but over quickly and has a high price
>Drugs are their own experience but you get addicted and they too are over soon
>Love is great but can hurt you and cost you
>God is love itself, but you will never be good enough, and the path to God is long and grueling
Black Sabbath speaks to almost any situation, and completely understands you. You can do any of the above with Black Sabbath. Black Sabbath adds to any experience. And Ozzy is forever.

/thread

Love.

Sounds cheesy but it makes a good time great, drives me to be better, gives me something to care about above all else, and an infinite amount of other reasons.

Ready for the tidal waves of anons calling me fag but hopefully someone out there knows how it feels.

So you're a hormone addict.

You're not a fag but it's not the best. Things can get dull and pointless without love, it gives life meaning (gives the things in life BACK it's meaning) but it isn't the best. It's like asking what the best part of your car is, and love is gas. The car doesn't move without gas, but there are other equally important parts.

The best part is your radio, since that's where you can listen to Black Sabbath. Your radio will work even without gas.

Knowing that Hillary Clinton isn't president.

underrated post

This.

I love you all.

Disagree.

Take everything else from me but her. I’d burn my own house down, crash my car, quit my job and lose a limb before I willingly lose her. I’d take her in any context and over literally everything else.

Not trying to argue just not how I feel about it

fag

A day without a log thread

peeing after holding it for a long time

One-sided love is unhealthy user...

True, but I find shitting after holding it in more satisfying.

I agree with what you say. I stayed single until almost 30 and I know how boring it gets on the nights no one's home. I had everything I wanted and it was so fucking old and dull. Glad I appreciate my life again. Enjoy her dude. Always remember she's worth it.

the best thing ever:

galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg_mod.html

being really comfy and watching a movie/series that is exactly what you want to watch at the moment