Looking for more pro flat earth memes that I can send to a friend to prove that the earth is flat

Looking for more pro flat earth memes that I can send to a friend to prove that the earth is flat.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCwgGxgY3Wff8dnz2fv65fHw
phys.org/news/2017-01-students-breathtaking-curvature-earth-high-altitude.html
metabunk.org/debunked-the-flat-earth-theory-14-ways-the-flat-earth-theory-is-false.t7148/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>what is gravity

They always like to say "do your research", implying that we accept everything we are spoon fed like the sciences ( astronomy, geology, physics, common sense ).

This will get replies such as:
>nice photoshop

When there are clearly no pixels..

Sorry Earth-still-exists believers. Here's the indisputable proof that the Earth was taken over by apes and later destroyed by A-Bombs

oops!

check Eric Dubay on youtube youtube.com/channel/UCwgGxgY3Wff8dnz2fv65fHw

Dude, you don't need to look for memes. Just take any picture of a globe earth and add "Where does gravity say everything goes?". Great moves, you just made a flat earth meme. (you can send me money if you want, I need it.)

Its a theory

It also destroys the idea of flat earth. If gravity pulls everything down, on a flat surface there would be no water, it'd all run off and leave "flat earth" as a barren wasteland.

>gravity pulls everything down
except weather balloons

why dosent the earth just roll away if the earth is round?

>It's a theory

You stupid faggot a "theory" is a hypotheses that has been repeatedly tested and known to be true by our current understanding. Get an education.

>a "theory" is a hypotheses that has been repeatedly tested and known to be true
false. that would be a fact.

Gravity is not a force that "pulls things down" it is a force that attracts mass to mass. The planet is the greater mass so things with lesser mass are pulled towards it. Because we are standing on on the surface of the greater mass, when we drop something it appears to go "down" because the direction greater mass is relative to our perspective.

When you are such an ignorant faggot it is impossible to quantify.

try explaining in your own words

scientific theory is the same as any other theory?

Proof that the Earth is concave.

A scientific theory is a hypotheses that has been scrutinized by scientific method and repeatedable results are able to be acheived.

My earlier post had >"theory"

Therefore I was not equating the theory of gravity to a general theory but rather a scientific theory.

No shadows either

such a shame there can be no scientific facts

>such a shame there are no scientific facts

This allows for ideas and theories to be disprove if new theories are found. Essentially a scientific theory is fact for layperson understanding.

>such a shame there can be no scientific facts
Such a shame people keep giving half-effort shitposts like yours attention.

I was trying to help the layman out, no need to be touchy. If flat-earthers knew anything about physics, they wouldn't be making baseless theories in the first place. Your logic is lost on them. A ball or rather, a sphere is far more of an understandable conclusion when there is but a singular point of attraction as you've displayed.

I'm not that touchy. The flat earth retardation puts me on edge. I recently gave up on human being that began rambling flat earth nonsense.

theory is automatically a fact if we call it scientific
>what is a fact anyway?

It has been explained to you.
At least make whatever you're doing entertaining.

Not much of a loss there bud, you did yourself a favor.

prove them wrong or go away

Not the same user but a fact is a repeatable concept or example, yielding the same result indefinitely.

>it has been explained
what scientific theories or actual facts?

Samefag here. That's a really loose idea of it but I'm in the middle of watching anime and can't be bothered with a drawn out explanation.

>No shadows

Theory's are most often more concrete than laws.

Bait

My experiences with flat-Earthers is basically "I don't understand physics therefore science is wrong".

All you poor sheeple still clinging to fake NASA lies that the earth is round so that the government can keep us controlled.
When will you rise up?
and just to make you think, how could i be able to stand without falling over if it was round

this a 1000x

A scientific theory is a dynamic hypothesis. An answer to observations that satisfy ALL factors of said observation. If a theory does not satisfy a factor of an observation than it must be discarded or changed to satisfy ALL factor of the observation. A good example is the accretion disk theory of how a solar system is made. It may he incorrect because it is impossible to test, but the theory satisfied all questions about the creation of a solar system. I know this will just fall on deaf ears, but maybe somebody will read it and learn.

Yeah, mid day is know for a significant lack of shadows you dumb fuck.

Dude, just give up. It works on youtube and le reddit, but you're not convincing anyone here you really believe the earth is flat. There's no good reason to believe it and we all know that. xox (your new bf) xox

>(YOU)
There you go, have your attention. Now go away.

Correct

got any similar picture showing off the curvature of the earth? amateur footage pls

You're not even trying at this point, goodbye.

we need to send civilians to space, that's the only way to get the flat earthers onto the oblate spheroid

What are your experiences with the curvature of the earth?

>prove them wrong or go away

We've known for 3,500 years that the Earth is spherical, so the burden of proof is on them.

So much this

But they will never do that as we will see that it's flat and we will stop being made to give them our money so they can keep doing their bullshit 'science'

Oh right when they shot a rocket off into space they saw the ball Earth 3500 years ago

lol no shadows on the water morons

Optical illusion with a fish eye lens

>NASA lies

Always with the NASA claims - would about the millions of other people that work in aerospace, electronics, physics, geology and other disciplines that know that the Earth is a sphere?

There are HEAVY shadows on the back of the pilings, but none on the water. I'm not a flat-tard, but Photoshop is Photoshop, and this isn't "midday".

dude elon musk is going to show us all that space is real

phys.org/news/2017-01-students-breathtaking-curvature-earth-high-altitude.html

Here you go, ignoramus.

Elon Musk is full of shit and wants your money.

Can you point one person out and say what it is that person thinks they know that proves the earth is spherical

That looked like a 1988 sci fi film

Nice try, dumbass. Anything more close to sea level? and preferably without a fish eye lens

Greeks calculated the circumference of the Earth over three thousand years ago within ten-percent accuracy. And here you are, despite three millennia of accumulated knowledge, typing ignorant nonsense on a technological device that was designed using the same physical laws that make the Earth a sphere.

You're a throw-back to the Dark Ages and you make me worry about the future of all of us.

>(((scientists))) stiched together thousands of satelite images

It even says so in your file name, homo

>Anything more close to sea level?

Do you have the foggiest notion of how perspective works?

>go back to tumblr

Sure, dumbass:

metabunk.org/debunked-the-flat-earth-theory-14-ways-the-flat-earth-theory-is-false.t7148/

Enjoy.

People don't understand what a theory is. A theory is a proposed explanation for a proven phenomenon. Evolution is proven, for example, the mechanism behind its operation is subject to theory.

I'm assuming it's 14 bullet points saying
>because we said so
>because inconsistent photos
>because uh duh are you stupid
And my personal favorite
>because black science man said it and I saw a maymay on reddit about him smoking weed xdd

Lol what a fake pic. Those are clearly cg

It's a screenshot from GTA moron.

What is this supposed to be pointing out?

I think you don't know how earth photos are taken if you think this is actual proof.

it's mostly sky observations and picture of cities that aren't zoomed in enough

>assuming

Try reading it. I know it's tough, but try.

BTW...I've observed, as a boater and a skydiver, the "bottom disappearing first" effect since I was a kid. A testable, falsifiable, hypothesis would be able to explain this phenomenon mathematically - but can't.

Haha shut the fuck up. Try harder. But more so shut the fuck up.

Why is it that zooming in on it brings the bottom back?

Probably a trump supporter too.

>Why is it that zooming in on it brings the bottom back?

It doesn't. How can anyone be so obtuse?

WEW BOI

>mad because no evidence

So you're new here huh?

Fuck you cunt

>So you're new here huh?

Here since '06, but this is a special breed of stupidity.

My trips make you mad boy?

>if you read it, its true

#bowlearthisreal

if two people read it, it's twice as true
>BALL LOGIC

Show me two objects attracting one another based only on their mass, then we can talk about gravity

So I can prove the earth is flat.
Kill it with fire.jpeg

you should take a step back from the indoctrination and really think about what you see

this user knows