My 8 year old boy was just diagnosed with gender dysphoria by a doctor

My 8 year old boy was just diagnosed with gender dysphoria by a doctor.

I think it's complete bullshit. My wife has been encouraging gender bending behavior from our son for years now, at one point expressing desire for our son to be trans. Whenever he demonstrated feminine behavior, she actively praised him for it, intent on establishing that there was absolutely nothing wrong with him behaving that way.

It got to the point where he got the most praise for acting female than any other behavior. Good grades in school? Great job kid. Come down stairs wearing a dress and make up? Let's go shopping and throw a party.

I've told her to cut it out. Every time I did, she scolded me, asserting that we have to accept our son for who he is. I accused her of turning him into a trans by encouraging it too much. She would get furious at me and we would argue about for an hour and then we wouldn't talk to each other for days.

It's too late to undo it. As soon as the doctor affirmed my wife's belief in our son's gender dysphoria, she announced it on Facebook with an image of our son wearing a dress. She didn't even discuss it with me. The post received hundreds of replies, all supportive, but not of our son but of her.

"You're such a good mother."
"Your daughter is so lucky to have such progressive, understanding parents"

I haven't seen my wife since she made the public announcement without discussing it with me first. I'm still at work.
But I imagine her grinning ear to ear at the comments she's getting from everyone. I bet she's jumping up and down and laughing in glee, basking in egotistical self-affirmation. But it isn't about our son. It's about her. I get it now. My wife trained our son to act feminine so that she could use him for virtue signaling. In the eyes of all our liberal friends and colleagues, she's an enlightened parent. She's a good person now. Forever.

And I want a divorce.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2z3sVicMNts
youtube.com/watch?v=epDPui27QZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fake and gay.

just... how did you end up with someone like that.

I live in California.

I was just as liberal when I got married as my wife currently is. But I stumbled onto this place about three years ago and I don't consider myself liberal anymore.

I guess you could say that I've been Red Pilled by Sup Forums.

have a song for your troubles.
youtube.com/watch?v=2z3sVicMNts

lord rest your soul.

I can't. I'm still in the office.

I suspect a few people I work with have seen my wife's Facebook post. No one has said anything directly to me, but I can tell by how everyone is acting. People out of earshot are talking to each other while looking at me and laughing.

Kill your kid...and start over. Or beat him. Or red pill him.

NICE PASTA

You don't have a child, this didn't happen, you're just a bored faggot who probably jacks off to 8 year old trannies

Take your kid and run man, save the soul of your boy.

You should kill both of them OP. I am sorry.

you can talk an 8 year old into santa
you can talk an 8 year old into gender

That's disgusting. I transitioned at 15. I wasn't coerced by my parents and no one pushed me to it. Most people pushed me away from it. That's how it should be.

Your wife is a terrible person. I know that at 8 I didn't even know what gay meant, and still didn't know what a muslim was.

Get a divorce OP.

>into santa
>into gender

There is a very important lesson to be learned from OP anons.

Be very careful about who you decide to impregnate. You don't want to have a kid with some sjw cunt like OP's wife.

Get a new doctor.

This.
Sauce: Am dad, am libruhl soy faget etc, yet youngest son wants to be a paratrooper at 4yo and older goes shooting with me and has memorized army survival manual cover to cover. Gender is biological, you can't argue with how the kid feels.

>Be very careful about
what fictional character
> you decide to impregnate.
FTFY

Disgusting situation op. I would divorce, gain custody and reinforce masculinity to eradicate the sissy out of him.

fake & gay

if true tho: man it up. its science.

you want a happy descendant of yours or a dead (high suicide rate) one ?

Hey, you might get lucky. maybe he'll be gorgeous as a girl

Fake and gay, but my condolences to whomever wrote this

This why we play catch with our sons. You could have launched an anti propaganda campaign against your wife. Sports and shit. Too late now tho

fpbp

Your poor kid. Sexuality and presented gender are entirely learned traits. You probably had a totally normal child before she rotted his mind with femmy garbage. I'm sorry for your loss.

>This why we play catch with our sons.
Organized sports are pure faggotry.

youre a fucking idiot if you let a Laotian hair braiding board influence your political views

first of all drop kick your wife down the stairs
second of all, tell your doctor to go kill himself. (he wouldnt be a kike would he?)

talk to your son but understand that hes only a kid. im dead serious man. talk him out of this trash.

tldr

post son in girl clothes

Nice copy/pasta.

A sane person wouldn't let this happen, let alone marry/date someone that shows signs of doing such a thing.

>My wife has been encouraging gender bending behavior from our son for years now, at one point expressing desire for our son to be trans. Whenever he demonstrated feminine behavior, she actively praised him for it,

That's some pretty messed up shit right there.

Kids are malleable as all fucking get out and it's the parent's responsibility to raise them into functioning adults. The suck fucks that encourage behavior and then claim they're just bystanders are monsters. This goes for racists, abusers, hate-mongers, and religious people as well.

>It's too late to undo it. As soon as the doctor affirmed my wife's belief

It's not too late to help you son. Just because things became public, and just because a doctor said something doesn't change much. You can't undo those things, but you can go forward. Go get another doctor, on you choose. The thing about psychology is that it's a soft-as-fuck science and reproducibility is a bitch. When it comes to psychiatry? Forget about it.

You talk a lot about your wife, but have you talked to your son about it?

>And I want a divorce.

Ground-work. Get your shit in order. Get that 2nd doctors assessment. Get a lawyer and plan this shit out.

Horse shit

When your disfigured and psychologically ruined child snaps and pulls a murder suicide on your wife you'll have yourself to blame for not manning up and wearing the pants in the family.

Leave! While you still can.

It is your own fault BTW. You should have intervened when it was still possible. No way to stop the train now...

Kys

Good choice mate. Unless you can somehow secure the kid and fix this legally, I'd suggest fucking off to someplace else and starting a new family with someone who isn't insane. And I mean that in the best of ways.

Virtue-signalling at its finest right there.

youtube.com/watch?v=epDPui27QZQ
@ 14:31

Here's what you do: get a few burner phones/laptops that will be hard to trace back to you. Start a whole bunch of fake emails and use them to start fake facebooks and twitters. Make them all believably transgender looking/sounding and have them congratulate your wife for being so brave (make up some BS about how they heard her story in trans circles, blah blah blah). Now start having some trans and non trans fake accounts start to get darker and more threatening to your wife online. Make scary threats that won't immediately panic the cops. Keep escalating this for a bit, then in person start to sow the seeds in her mind that she really fucked up. Really sell the "transgenderism is a mental illness" angle so she thinks the threats are from unstable mental patients. Once she's really scared it's time for the twist. Pay/convince some homeless transgender person to rape her. Maybe you can bait them in with a fake rape fantasy story, making sure that they don't leave any evidence on/in/around her. This will shatter her mentally, knowing that she used her son to gain social status without giving a thought to his well being.
>"I ain't gonna be married to some sick in the head tranny fucker. You brought all of this on yourself"
If you divorce her at this point, it will be difficult for her to make a case for custody, so you can have your kid and let him do whatever the fuck HE wants. Dump/destroy all the evidence and find a good chubby midwestern farm girl to settle down with. They never give you this kind of trouble.

>but I can tell by how everyone is acting. People out of earshot are talking to each other while looking at me and laughing.
Don't give in to parania. That shit'll fuck you up. The world doesn't revolve around you. Typically no one gives a shit.

Give us her facebook so we can help you.

We are your personal army (on this one)!

It's time to remove the wife from the equation

Hit the showers, twinkie

No OP's son is pure faggotry. =P

Probably because he didn't have the aggressive competitive tendencies that get instilled when you play sports from a young age.

"would you love me if I was a boy?"

Jesus fucking Christ

Stomp a tranny to death

A lot of women go crazy when they become mothers. Some guys too.

About a third of parents have that instinctual irrational love of their children. The other 2/3rd think it's fucking torture, but it's not socially polite to talk about that.

If the government did it, there has to be a source for the dosage that did whatever it did to his head. There are certain things that can change things in your brain forever, and its possible that your government is behind it.

Think about the things that you guys have been eating and drinking.

Do you drink tap water? Do you give tap water to the kid?

>aggressive competitive tendencies that get instilled when you play sports from a young age.
The kind of shit that impresses bottoms like
>(You)

Your son is a faggot

The only solution is to kys

Bullshit. This board is for basket weaving, and you know that.

Not OP, but paranoia isn't always a narcissistic element. You and I don't care, but a lot of people talk a lot of shit when they think you can't hear. The answer is not pretending it doesn't happen, the answer is learning to not care.

Tfw cant into santa let alone gender

Aww someone got bullied by all the jocks in highschool and is projecting on Sup Forums. What else is new?

ensuring the continuation of your genes is not just having kids. its making sure you have kids that have kids. only then have you finished the job.

as a father, you have failed your son.
as a son, you have failed your father.
you are failing as a man.

fix this shit.

"You need to listen to me about what's healthy to eat and what time to go to bed, but you are the one... I have to listen to you..."

wait, wut?
What the fuck is a puberty blocker?

Cool story bro.

"Munchhausen Syndrome By Proxy"

Your wife is garnering esteem and attention by creating illness or "cause for community awe, support, and approbation" for her heroic engagement with your son's "issues".

People like this actually cause children to be sick, poisoning them, or training them to manifest symptoms, in order to be seen as a hero and a martyr.

You need to get a psychiatrist and a lawyer involved, and serve a notice to the doctor that diagnosed gender dysphoria.

This is the fastest way to nip it in the bud.

Just a notice that the wife's behavior is being reviewed by professionals and a lawyer for Munchhausen by Proxy, or whatever they come up with, may turn the tide.

Your Future Healthy Son Is Counting On You.

Yeah. Sounds like it's your wife's disorder.

In psychiatry there is an established disorder like this: oppositional defiant disorder. The parents are bad and the symptoms manifest in the kid.

You may still be able to save your son. A good psychiatrist will be able to see what's going on and get 'family counseling' which is really just for your wife.

+/- divorce. +/- make another kid.

0:55 "her mother" uh huh
stepfather. Adopted sister.
They gave a 3 year old prozac....
17 doses a day.

Dude, wtf. Someone REALLY fucked up this kid.

This shit right here is why I halfway support the muzzies.

When they take over the west, all I have to do is convert and "pray" 5 times a day. No more western bullshit like gender dysphoria.

This niga right here mayne

>What the fuck is a puberty blocker?

most moms genderbend their sons and they still come out straight. my mom loved to put me in dresses because she wanted a girl. didn't change the fact that i would grow up to love pussy. your son would have been gay/trans with or without the mother's interference.

>California
There's your problem

>implying the child's mother would accept any diagnosis that contradicts her desire to manufacture a walking identity affirmation trophy.

It took you 8 fucking years to fuck up your son with your libtard soyboi bullshit?

gg OP you had it comming you weak shit

Your son's not the only one with gender dysphonia. You can't stop your wife from fagging up your son because she scolds you?

>I would divorce, gain custody

No you wouldn't.

Sure, people talk, but claims like "how EVERYONE is acting" is pure paranoia.

I dunno if apathy is really a solution. Just realize that voice in your head that tells you to be afraid of everything isn't telling you the truth.

the only true faggot here is you, OP.

I laughed. You bastard.

This

If gender dysphoria is diagnosed and future sex change is the prescription, they can't do it before or during puberty. They have to wait until growth is nearly complete and stable.

To prevent further expression of the unwanted sex characteristics, a blocker is a protocol to prevent hormones and processes that make a male more male during puberty, or a female more female.

This means that a boy who will transition will not need full facial surgery, or even hair removal...etc....

For the kids who REALLY are dysphoric due to dysfunction during formation in the womb, this is a godsend.

For poor bastards like user's son, it is the most vile poison.

You weren't man enough to prevent this. It's your fault, not the wife's. She has no respect for you because you never put your foot down.

It was more like, being exposed to contrary views for the first time.

If all you have in your life when you grow up are liberal views, you're going to become a liberal.

dittokek

How the fuck is this considered legal and not child abuse?

Divorce, and then try to get your kid to your care.

>americans

You're not paying attention.

He lives in California. He's not allowed to wear the pants in the family. It's against the law for men to do that there.

Move to mississippi,take nothing but cash,change license plates,raise your son into ogling pretty girls at the local walmart

Leave. See a lawyer and get custody or injunction

DUDE you need to RED PILL yourself on your prolonged WIMPINESS.

YOU NEED TO understand why you backed down when you knew she was full of bullshit and probably skewing your son't gender expression out of some fucked form of liberal guilt.

Nothing you do for your son will matter now or ever, if you don't root the wimpiness out, and fast.

You need to take lots of red pills on the subject of being a man, and be that man yourself. It may fuck up your life for a while, but it will save your son's life.

'nuff said.

Is this you OP?

this is all a pretty reasonable statement

Kinda breaks my heart. You could just leave your family and settle down with a cute trans girl of your own.

>no cell phone usage in waiting room area
>using phones directly below sign

My sympathies OP. my own son tells me he wishes to forsake his own pentagonal Shape and become a line. Alas!

I hope to god this is some made up story.

sorry op :(

The problem here is your cowardice.

You're political views have changed, but you lack to courage to publicly declare what you believe.

Just another closeted Alt Right pussy to chickenshit to speak his mind out of fear of social ostracization.

"If I tell everyone my conservative opinion, they'll stop being my friends"

Grow a pair.

you might have been red pilled but you're still a liberal fag, the damage is done go ahead and chop your penis off too since you won't be making anymore heterosexual children with it, fucking enabler

Kids are still unsure about their real feelings, it's not too "late". Focus on spending quality time with your son and show him what it's like to be a man. Forget about your wifes bullshit. You should probably divorce her if you can't stand being with her.You should prioritize on your own mental health over others.

Divorce the bitch and take the kid. The fuck are you waiting for?

Even Liberal Men can recognize this bullshit.
There are wimps among Conservatives as well:
Guys who spout how things should be and, when questioned, they kick the dirt and say well cuz, and then get angry and scream you're a liberal faggot. Half of Conservatives are like this, it is just a matter of degree who they act out.

Half of Liberals are the same way... they are just folks going with the flow of their churches, communities, and drinking/smoking/knitting buddies.

But being a man is an art for all political persuasions. Being a Liberal is no get out of Manhood free card. If you are a Man, Be A Man!

If OP was clear on Manhood, he'd need not post this thread, he would be IN ACTION.

Obvious bait. Thanks cunt.

I doubt it's that simple.

If he outed himself as alt right in California, he's probably get fired.

I'm ideologically progressive, socially liberal and this post is fake and gay.
BUT... I totally believe this kind of thing can and does happen occasionally in households where some monstrously narcissistic radfem vampire lives out their dream of being pampered with attention over how enlightened they are. When in reality they can't see they've been artificially reinforcing behaviors they think are dysphoric onto a confused child who isn't developed enough to know yet. Real transgenderism is probably way more rare than what people think.