Girls you've creampied who weren't on birth control

Girls you've creampied who weren't on birth control.
Bonus points for stories.

>girl on left
>fantastic tits
>had her ride me till I came
>slides off my dick
>huge load drips out
>she's kinda pissed
>lets me do it again same night
>unfortunately can't cum
>next day ask her if she's worried about getting pregnant
>"been getting too fkd up to get pregnant"
>lolokay

Her twin sister ended up getting knocked up by some random dude. Thought that was kindof funny, those two have slutness in their DNA.

This girl gets the award for biggest creampie ever. Saved my load for like four days. Asked her if it's cool if we don't use a condom. "I'm not on birth control..."
"That's okay I'm not trying to cum in you"
Bust a giant nut in her missionary. She asked me if I'm cumming but I just ignored her. Fucked her two more times that night and came in her missionary each time.

>Girl of my dreams goes through a bad breakup.
>Start treating her like trash to lower her selfworth
>Get beautiful dream girl and start treating her with the tender care she deserves.
>She starts to cheat on me and i try to lock it down with merciless creampies.

This girl would let me cum in her fairly regularly, gonna post a shot of our fb convo after

I still cum in her whenever we have sex so she got over her fear of getting pregnant. apparently she only lets me cum in her too.

lol ya pretty much my whole goal in life haha
I would cum in this girl all the time but unfortunately she was on bc.

Came in this girl 5 times in 36hrs not worried about pregnancy because you can't get pregnant twice

Do you have a full body shot?

Yeah but can't post her bf browses and she has a very distinguishable tattoo. I'm trying to smash for a few more months lol

Does she have any tattoos? I think I've cum in this girl as well

dude girls tits are so fucking hot in the first few months of pregnancy

hip tat yeah. if you know her post nudes. also I already know who you are if you really have hit it too.

Similar situation happened to me. I used to fool around with a married coworker of mine. Super careful for obvious reasons. She would make me wear a condom and still pull out. Usually would end up just finishing in her mouth. One day walks in and breaks the news to everyone that she's pregnant. Everyone else happy for her for much different reasons than me. Spent the next 4ish months cumming in her every chance I got.

post a pic of this girl even if it's only from fb

to that would be the ultimate though... getting a girl pregnant and having some other dude raise the baby. Definitely wouldn't have been careful.

Have any shots of her?

Yeah that's not worth getting slapped with a paternity suit a few years down the line. Also only pics from her social media and I'm not about to post those here.

She was 9 years younger than me and baby hungry. She was leaving town soon, I was extremely horny and I knew that my sperm count was extremely low. I entered a stupid moment where I just did not care and fucked her bare. It was goddamn amazing. Came hard inside her.

She did end up getting pregnant, but not by me. Good fuck, though.

Came in this girl on two separate occasions. She didn't know it happened either time. Every time we banged though she never made me wear a condom even though she wasn't on birth control. And that's AFTER she knew I got my gf pregnant. super slut

- riding me
- "gonna cum soon"
- "okay"
Later on
- "Ok now"
- no reaction, keeps on riding
- unload inside

that's hot. no one i've had sex with has had a baby down the line. must be a trip knowing you could've been her baby daddy. Do you have a full body shot?

did you guys do plan b or anything?

no. Just got lucky.

Bitch looks like danny brown lmfao!

I make better use of that face now

There are two girls i never want to see again. this girl is one of them. Then next i'll go through all my photos... letters... videos... fuck all that shit

fuck even just writing that and i'm tearing up.

Thought i'd try and find a girl that looks similar on the web because her parents were both from belgium. and holy cow the gene pool must be shallow over there because this is her spitting image except for her eyes were squintier.

I understand your pain. Went on anti-depressants because of a girl once and I was in so much emotional turmoil over the situation that I couldn't even say her name for a long long time. Years maybe.
Strangely enough I WISH I could've gotten her pregnant... it's wrong but I feel like it would've tamed her. Or maybe she would've just been a really shitty mom incapable of really loving anyone.

Kys faggot

Pitiful creature of darkness. what kind of life have you known?

What would she do when you'd cum in her? Was she just down for it?

Stop being a little bitch and go fuck more girls.

yeah she was hit SUPER hard by her boyfriend breaking up with her. She INSISTED that i dont use a condom. The first few times i only lasted like 1 minute because she was the hottest girl i've ever been with including now (this was all over 7 years ago). Sometimes when we went for an hour she would gyrate begging for me to cum in her with the same eager anxiousness of when i would tease putting my cock in her after foreplay.

I used to race AFM before and after that girl. I've fucked more girls than you've met.

>Bump into sister's best friend from school in a bar
>Get talking and share a few drinks
>"I always liked you user, why didn't you ever ask me out?"
>Think "Because we had literally nothing in common"
>Say "You were my sister's bestie"
>She says "So?"
>A couple more drinks
>Back to her place
>I don't have a condom
>"I'm not on the pill"
>Refuses to fuck without a condom
>Agree to some cuddles and oral
>Eat her out, make her moan
>Laying it on thick
>"You're so beautiful, I need you"
>"I'll tell you when I'm close"
>Let her ride me, feels fantastic
>She's letting loose, going crazy on me
>Know I'm close
>Flip her onto her back, pound her cunt
>Drive in deep and stay there
>She's furious when she realizes what happened
>Storms out, gives me shit all the way
>Get shit from my sister a couple days later
>Don't care, had bareback sex

lolllll she's not even hot enough to ask dudes to wear a condom

>get snowed in in her flat
>have no condoms
>forget to pull out, nut inside her

My worry is that she'll do that with some other guy and end up getting pregnant. That'd be super heartbreaking for you I'm sure.

>forget to pull out
We all know there is an exact moment when you know its time to pull out of ots too late. You made a choice

not if i repress my memories of her! Weirdly enough, the only girls of my past that i fantasize about are the ugly ones.

>forget to pull out, nut inside her
candidate for most obvious lie?

It was the first time I'd had sex without a condom and I was distracted by how good it felt as I was cumming.

Yet here you are crying about some slut. You're a faggot who's never fucked anything with a pulse. You should really just bite a bullet.

You fucking degenerate, molly has nothing to do with the ability of getting pregnant. Good luck with the baby. Fucking idiots shouldn't be allowed anywhere near drugs

She reeeeaaally wants that green card.

why do you write like a Chinese guy trying to imitate an edgy 13 year old?

"I'm in tears" Fucking die retard

Doubt. First time i raw dogged i literrally repeated "dont cum in her, dont cum in her" to the point i couldnt nut at all. It was also in a random corn field mid summer with the girl a from a few houses away

>imagine being this mad

got what she deserved for letting you fk her bare. somehow I don't think she was even upset though.

>Good luck with the baby
hahaha this was forever ago. she def never got pregnant. but she never let me fuck her again and I really really wanted to keep cumming in her.

more pics

Coke and molly can actually negate the pill. Though druggie bitches arent really known for taling things as prescribed

Are you still crying user?

Same exact thing happened to me. and I was a virgin at that.
I remember thinking, "I could get her pregnant right now if I came... but I don't even know her that well". Never ended up busting a nut. If I could go back and redo it though I would've taken way more advantage. too bad she turned into a complete psycho like seven years later so maybe it's best I never came in her or got her pregnant.

Why do you ask?

That green card is as good as hers

Yep.

Post more pictures of this said girl. Gonna spank it to her.

that's kindof a trip... if you're not completely full of shit then you WILL end up getting that girl pregnant. I guess you're stoked on having kids with her.

Eh. I'm 50/50 on it.

Bad timing while on top. Got on pill after lol

sure thing. but you should read the picture name and the post content. you can actually just google her using terms like "blonde belgium". you're really desperate arent you?

Shes pretty cute user

I dated mine for 4 years then we broke up and she went on a dyke bing. Fucking hippy chicks man, doesnt matter how hot, ill never do that again. Honestly wish i woukd have not thought of her as wife material and just had fun

You do realise that not everyone thinks or reacts to situations the same way, right?

No way, i thought yall were just clones of me. Mind = blown

lol post a nude with her face. otherwise idk if it's actually the same chick.

She got really mad at me for cumming in her even though she kept riding me

It's funny, when I was in my teens and 20s I was always worried about getting girls pregnant. I had nothing of value at the time. Now that I'm in my 30s and actually have some wealth, I straight up do not give a shit. I 'date' and don't share my real information at all besides my common first name, everything else about me is fake (age I give, etc). I never ask about condoms and I never pull out. If they make me use a condom or tell me to pull out I do, but unless they tell me I don't bother. I've never had a single woman say something about it negatively.

Recent encounter (fuck green text)
Woman who's older than me, very attractive body but face shows her age (too much time in the sun). Body is banging, she has that big firm tit MILF thing going on and still has a flat stomach. I bust fast for load #1 so I always give oral first and I'm good at it + enjoy it. I suck on this lady's clit and run my tongue inside her pussy for about 20 minutes. She has a couple of orgasms and finally wraps those long legs she has around my head and squeezes while she's arching her back and just shudders for about 30 seconds. After that she pushes my head away, she's too sensitive and is still just trembling. That's my queue!

So now that she's completely out of her mind, I crawl on top of her and push my cock head against her. I'm rock hard and there's precum all over me and her sheets, she can feel it on her skin as well. She's been super adamant about using condoms before. I just whisper "Im going to fuck you" in her ear and ease my cock into her slightly. I tell her to beg for it or I'm going to stop and pull out slightly, she says "put on a condom and wear my pussy out" and I just shake my head and back up so I'm not touching her with my cock. I reach down and run my fingers over her clit and she melts, I say "beg for it" and stop touching her.

>fuck green text
Fuck reading your post, green or gtfo.

>apparently she only lets me cum in her too.

It's cute that you believe that.

She gives me this look like she completely hates me, then reaches down with both hands, grabs my ass, and pulls me in. I slowly pull out and tell her to beg, she grabs my ass and pulls me in completely and whispers "I want you to nut in me". I pretty much shot my load on the spot, it was insanely hot. I just stayed in her, got hard again in a few minutes then banged it out and shot a second load inside her. She didn't say a word about it afterwards and hasn't let me go without condoms on subsequent meets, so it was a one time thing apparently. Doesn't mean I won't keep trying though!

looks like someone is illiterate

Totally worth breeding, right?

I mean I wouldn't bc she's a thicker girl but more power to ya!

Better choice of latina than Arnold made.

Well she hasn't gotten pregnant by anyone else yet. I'm pretty sure if she moves back to town I'm going to knock her up for sure. She actually has like the third most tight pussy I've ever fkd.

The first two being asian girls, they're seriously amazing.

She fluctuates but keeps the tits.

kek

Ex is a huge butt slut and loves ass to mouth and getting creampied

More please! She is a cutie. Also backstory

Gfs pussy

Her and I hooked up a bunch after I had a big breakup. I wanted to date then, but she didn't. Got on the pill for me so I was the first to cum in her pussy and (weirdly enough at 22) mouth. We kinda just stopped seeing each other and I dated another girl for 2 years. I saw the old slut at a bar and was nice and said hi. I fucked her (and cheated on my then gf) bareback less than 2 hours later like we used to and came inside her. Turns out she was like 1-2 months overdue for her BC shot. Fucked her raw several times that week and did my best not to cum in her. The excitement kinda died down when she got her shot and there was no risk of getting her pregnant while dating my straight-laced prude girlfriend.

>miss her all the time

Yeah theyre fucking hot

Here's my story

>live with gf for close to 8 months, been together for nearly two years.
>shes fucking crazy, but she made life exciting, not to mention, she fucks like crazy. honestly never seen a girl so crazy/demanding to have cum so deep inside of her (can give examples if wanted)
>she's on various medications and of course sporadically takes birth control
>planning on leaving house to go visit my family
>night before leaving, I enter the bedroom to see her laying with her legs spread, stroking and stimulating herself, already wet as fuck
>10-15 of fucking later, I'm already feeling weak
>suddenly, gf forces her hips up and down and wraps her legs around me, forcing me to cum deep inside of her.
>can feel my dick pulsating as all the cum floods into her
>now, back in home country, I decided that we need to break up, as her habits beside fucking are mostly intolerable/make me miserable.
>my biggest worry is that she is going to reveal she's pregnant and trap me
>i think i fucked up.

She needed money for rent.

should I worrying about cumming in my girl if shes on the pill?

That suuuucks that you didn't get to fuck her more! She's the hottest one of the three imo! Post more of her, damn.

It's almost hard for me to understand how girls can get mad if they LET you fuck them w/o a condom. Like is it that much of a surprise?

Totally understand that. For me the excitement comes from them letting me... it's like they must REALLY want it if they let me cum in them while not on bc. But I also think it's hot to cum in a girl who isn't expecting it, especially if they decide they like it in the moment.

Been doing that for 2 years straight now.

What the fuck do you think the pill is for?

Show a pic of her. I think you're in the clear. what were her "habits" that made you miserable?

You retarded?

Deadbeat dad thread, then?

>girl on left
>dated her for 5 months
>usually wore a condom but whenever she was drunk it was bareback all the time
>find out later that she has slept with over 100 dudes
>immediately get std test

>visit a walk-up in HK after a few beers
>see the hottest Thai girl ever seen
>try to bang, fail and chat for 2 hrs
>she takes a liking to me
>meet a few days later, bang bareback and nut real deep in her
>ask whether she's on the pill
>she says not to worry abt it
>figured she was or had tied the tubes
>fucked another 9 times over two months, cumming balls deep in her in mission, cowgirl, you name it
>girl goes back to Thailand
>I visit for a short holiday and dump cum in her another 3 times
>now 3 months pregnant
>when she said don't worry about it, she meant she could raise the kid by herself o_O