His creamy loaf? Huh?

His creamy loaf? Huh?

turd

Logging in

Logged, and clogged here

andy's warm loaf?

Log me hard andy, rape me with that steaming corn cob uuh babe give me the cream yes yes yes please my lord, let the juice flow to my mouth BRAAAP oh yes my lord, give me a mouthfull, no scratch that, a throatfull of that steamy creamy dreamy log, jerk of on the log, glace it, and form it to a donut shape, fart on it to give it that oaky smoke flauvor please sixx, fill the shit formed donut with piss and semen, please mr andy give me the cream

Ha ha haaa, my sides, the state of you! Get on a diet lard arse!

Andy Sixx is the Punisher to Spiderman
Loses again

Butterball

it was my first time spamming lord spiderman. that's was all i had and i think i did good.

kek

Well it's an honor as usually spiderman doesn't even touch these threads, I had fun posting with you, I think the spiderman pics are funny. I remember in 2009 when there were spiderman threads daily just sharing images

stay safe king of the creamy logs, the true battle awaits, there'll be no place for the fucking banana.

Dumps

U wot m8?!

I'll admit it

I'm gonna log these dubs

Thanks for logging them

Don't forget these dubs though

Thanks

Patient thinks about nothing but poop. All thought processes were revealed to be attempts to fit the words (log, shit, Andy, Sixx, poop, cream, steam, feces, etc) into already existing phrases by means of rhyming or simply replacing words.

Visual and imaginative faculties are affected as well, as evidenced by the results of tests where the patient was promoted to make a self portrait and draw other things.

Any time a word is spoken or presented in written form and this word can be associated in any way with Andy Sixx's poop, the patient makes that association, no matter how far reaching. The patient has even begun to do this without any external stimuli, showing signs of continuous rumination upon poop.

Tomorrow the operation will be done, to see if the patient suffers from shit for brains (SFB).

-Dr. A. Rosenlog

Hot

>94 replies
>12 posters

OP youre one of the most pathetic faggots in the history of Sup Forums

Here's your (((you)))

Here’s my IP address 73.29.3.237