How much should you tip if you visit the US from abroad?

How much should you tip if you visit the US from abroad?

Don't want to look cheap, so how much do you US Sup Forumsros usually tip in restaurants?

20% sometimes 25% if im feeling really generous

15% is acceptable for like coffee shops and shit like that

You shouldnt. Dont encourage a corrupt system of not paying its employees. They still get paid minimum wage.

>go to starbucks
>tips
The fuck is wrong with you kid. Its their FUCKING JOB to serve you correctly, the fuck would you tip them to do their job? Do you tip plumbers or car service repairs? Do you tip your bus drivers?
ASININE

>nigger detected

These are both correct, Starbucks? Fuck no, tiny coffee shop sure definitely, a self serve buffet? Hell no, nice restaurant? Yeah sure, tip when you feel you should

Statisticly latios tip the worst

Get a real job, nigger.

you do realize there are coffee shops in existence that are not starbucks, correct? i was thinking smaller, local shops, because I dont goto shitty fucking starbucks you dumb niggers.

but watching baristas handle a busy coffee shop and still make everyones drink perfectly while doing 5 different things at a time and keeping a smile on their face, is worth the extra buck or two. youre already paying too much for coffee. they help make your day help make theirs and dont be such a fucking jew.

Welfare isn't a real job either.

Depends on what you want to accomplish. I tip 0% 90% of the time. I like being and persisting through uncomfortable situations. Makes me stringer

I shouldn't have to tip some faggot because he couldn't go to college.

I rarely tip. People barely do a good job anymore but still want 25%? Fuck that

> I never tip
>I wonder why none of my shit ever tastes good anymore
>hurr fucking durr maybe everyone knows im a bitter cheap nigger

A lot of people forget to tip the airplane cre on their flight to the USA. The proper etiquette is 10% of your ticket, but put it all in a single enevelope and hand it to the pilot as you exit. That’s why he’s standing at the door.

My tax dollars shouldn't go to people who are too lazy to work.

Don't ever take financial advice from poorfags unless your goal is to become or stay poor. 0% is the correct answer unless you have witnesses

Should have went to college, fucko.

>Unironically being the niggers slave

20% Always. Don't be a nigger. Bad service comes because these assholes don't tip even when it's good.

>tip when you feel you should
You shouldnt tip for mediocrity. The waiter has the easiest job in the restaurant. Its the fucking CHEF who makes your food. Its the COOKS who make your food. Tip them, they literally created your food from superintendents. But no, dont tip the waiter, all they do is spend 2 minutes taking your order and then refilling your drink(which i wouldnt find doing my self if given the option)

Dont tip people for doing their job.

>but watching baristas handle a busy coffee shop and still make everyone drink perfectly while doing 5 different things at a time and keeping a smile on their face, is worth the extra buck or two.
So again paying him to do his job?
He signed up for the job, he knew what he had to do.
I never got a tip when i was the store manager of a large grocery store.I managed 20+ registers + customer service+ what ever else happened in the store(clean ups, guiding customers to product in the store,dealing with refunds)
It came as part of the job. Which i understood and dealt with.

If you alter my food i will call the health department full stop and report you for health violations and get you fired plus bared from food service for life plus get your boss fined and demoted from A status

Bad service comes only from idiots who blame others for their poor life choices and don't want to keep customers

>went to college
>still on welfare
>your life

My life too. Getting better slowly tho

>If you alter my food i will call the health department full stop and report you for health violations and get you fired plus bared from food service for life plus get your boss fined and demoted from A status

You must eat cum on a regular basis.