Post the druggiest album you know. An album that contains all the highs and lows

Post the druggiest album you know. An album that contains all the highs and lows

and the cover was something kim made in five minutes after a coke bender

twin infinitives

More druggie than Dreamweapon? Idk great choice, though

excellent choice, totally agree

Yerself Is Steam accurately depicts the way I feel on weed. A combination of overwhelming anxiety and euphoria.

You literally can't top this

Why does no one talk about them here

Seconding this.

The cover says enough

not in the traditional sense, has fuck all to with psychedelic as in the genre, but it's on that level psychologically and it's meticulously arranged like a hellish trip through a broken mind, extremely unpredictable and suspenseful, constantly shifting, always a new moral hell around the corner, constantly falling apart and reforming. it's like some ungodly combo of meth and a shitload of LSD.

psychedelics
weed
cocaine

alcohol

I’ve never done rec drugs so just out of curiosity, what specific elements make these albums ‘druggy’ to you?

Step aside boys

The highs and lows on this album feel like very real life experiences and it's captured by danny's wild rapping over some of the weirdest beats in hip hop

This album is like the worst trip ever. The whole thing has a really oppressive atmosphere. When Black Sky gets going, it's like your head is spinning.

see

You know I gotta pull this classic out for you to see!

this album would be great for dissociatives like dxm

Phonefagging currently, but Deerhunter's Cryptograms fits the bill. Real dirty and paranoid at times, mixed with some pleasant nostalgiac highs

With all the coke they supposedly do, how are Ye and Kim still so thicc?

i don't know about the veracity of that or snorted it myself but i do know it's not as simple as coke = losing weight. i've known some users that get inspired to binge eat on it, and it's common after crashing. seems to me like ultimately getting fatter from using it is just as likely as getting thin from it, since even if you eat fuck all on it your body will go nuts trying to make up the deficit later.

self explanatory

>not peter laughner era
nobody tops that fucker, at least not while being a functional musician