Hey Sup Forums bros, those of you who are Emergency Workers (EMS, Police, Doctors, etc...

Hey Sup Forums bros, those of you who are Emergency Workers (EMS, Police, Doctors, etc.) what is the worst that you've seen on the job?

Murder suicide. Guy killed his wife and three young kids. Then their bodies sat in the house (without AC) during the summer for 10 days before someone called to have them checked on. They were all bloated and decomposing. We had to wear SCBA packs to go in. They ended up having to demo most of the house for hazmat reasons because of all the fluids that had seeped into the floor boards and the smells that had soaked into the walls and ceiling.

crazy how all that decomposition happened in 10 days given summer, i remember hearing about murders like that where bodies sit in houses in like arizona for months

can only imagine the stench

I've heard horror stories about the stench of death/decomposition, and well...it sounds awful. I almost have a morbid curiosity now as fucked up as it sounds...

Motorcycle accident no helmet. The mark on the wall was amazing.

Alright, I'll give you a reply. There's a 99% chance you won't see a real reply from an E/S worker, but here's my 0.02

One day we get a call for a man who was suspected to be dead. We arrive, and sure enough, the mail is overflowing ect. ect. Dogs are barking.

We get into the house, and we get hit with the rank smell of death, likewise we go find the body.

We get to the body, in the middle of the kitchen, and apparently he dropped dead, while drinking a concoction. That concoction was bleach, and it basically fucking him up, he burned from the inside, and dropped dead on the floor. Now I only say this is my worse call, because once we moved him, it was the equivalent to sludge. His skin/body part moved with the amount of force applied. You can see everything that is inside of him. Oh, and by the way, you don't just keep the shit inside of you once you die, you let go of all the pressure in your system. So, likewise, there was shit everywhere, and piss, and sludge. Human sludge.

Yeah.

God automobile accidents are the worst when you go on gore sites (as you do).

Human sludge...fuck...sounds like a slam metal song, and the details would make awesome lyrics to said slam metal song.

wat?

You know when you are morbidly curious and go on a site like Bestgore.com, the automobile accidents on that site are brutal. (automobiles including cars, motorcycles, and even if it isn't fuck you, train incidents)

wat?

Triple fatal wreck. Subaru WRX hit a pole at just over 90mph.. All the bodies were in pieces.

I know, I'm fucked up. But hey, you say something is brutal, or disgusting, I'm going to look it up. Morbid curiosity is a cunt.

I'm reminded of my mortality whenever the pressure of the floor pushes against my feet. I wept and cried over my fragility. Goodness. There's some girls ass and no doubt vagina that will never again make some guy happy.

Fuck...that's awful...first responders don't get enough praise for the things they do, and I can't imagine doing a job like that. Respect, Sup Forums bro!

Here's another.

Shit...I hope this whole thing didn't affect you too badly man...

Not him but I'm eating and I'm okay. You okay

I still remember the smells, the sounds, the feeling of picking up the limp parts to help the coroner bag them. My boots sliding in the gore. It was like the tread of my boots were packed with ground hamburger meat. Yeah it fucked me up in the sense I can't forget it, but I don't have nightmares and I feel like I'm a more cautious driver because of it.

This is probably a common thing to see for you guys isn't it?

No, most crashes don't result in this type of damage in terms of people flying apart.

Describe the smell and sounds.

I am getting pchem flashbacks from that pic.

>be me
>drive a heavily modified WRX
>constantly speed
>see these images

Thank you user, you may have influenced my driving habits.

Fuel, burning oil, hot radiator coolant, opened intestines, and the strong smell of blood.

As for sounds it was the burning of the engine which had been thrown from the vehicle, and the squishing sounds my boots, (or others) would make whenever a step was taken.

One word....Lockerbie.

The motor

The coroner had a task

Wrong pic last time. This one is the motor.

Aaaahhhh... the smell of quantum mechanics fresh in the morning...

Emergency doc. Guy with brains coming out his eyeballs after being shot in the head? Guy cut completely open by a machete with his organs hanging out of his belly? 500,000 maggots on a guy's dead leg? So many choices.

not EMS but i did hazmat cleanup for a while. worst was a 53 year old man who died sitting on his couch in a cement apartment building. it took roughly 3 weeks before we got the call about the smell and went looking for the cause.

we open the door with the building manager and there is a mess of flesh and bone on the couch. maggots where his eyes would have been, coming out of his mouth, torso falling apart as what it was, a rotting carcass of a human being.

the coroner took the bones but most of his flesh and internals had become inseperable from the couch. we were cleaning up maggots for weeks.

that's setting the h-bar a little too high for me so early in the day.

Um
I'm scared to drive anymore.

To live is to suffer horrors.

Why not just burn it up.

you posted the schrodinger's equation and got quads... it's just what you deserve

Oh another good one: dude flipped forward off his bike straight into a metal barrier. Caved his _entire_ face in and was still alive.. like it was completely inside out. Brains coming out...

I looked it up and the first thing I saw was Caitlin Lockerbie...needless to say I was confused for a second before seeing what it actually was.

This...this is why euthanasia needs to be legalized worldwide...

Oh he didn't stay alive for long. Hemorrhaged his entire blood volume out of his broken face.

Well that's good I guess. But I'd much rather die instantly than be alive after such a brutal crash, even if it is for such a short period of time. Although to be fair, the guy likely was dead, but not, i.e. he was pretty much brain dead but the nerves were going mental, trying to reboot or something...but who knows? I'm no doctor, I'm an aspiring theoretical physicist.